Sale / PriceAll
BrandDiane Von Furstenberg
- Diane Von Furstenberg
- Diane Von Furstenberg Lille gownAdd a touch of autumnal effervescence to event dressing with this sparkling DVF Lille gown. It's crafted from a softly pleated white silk-blend and embellished with an arresting metallic-gold leaf print that catches the light. The silhouette is ladylike and refined, achieved via an internal boned bodice. Wear it minimally styled except for a metallic clutch and heeled sandals.
- Diane Von Furstenberg V embellished gownThe understated silhouette of DVF's black silk-jersey V gown allows the new Floral Daze Sky Mauve print to come to life. It has an ever-flattering wrap front, and is spliced with a black tulle back panel that renders the beautiful print in sequins and beads. Mirror the runway styling and team it with pretty opaques further into the season.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Vamp gownThis red sheer-lace Vamp gown stole the show on DVF's AW15 runway, and will do the same at your next event. It's fitted to flatter, with subtle panelling to draw in the waist and a split hemline to reveal a flash of leg. Wear it with classic black accessories a box-clutch and pointed stilettos are perfect.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Simonia gownDVF's Resort-2016 zebra print brings a glamorous feel to this breezy silk-chiffon Simonia gown. The floaty, floor-skimming shape is detailed with a drawstring neckline, fluted cuffs, and ruffled trims, while an elasticated waistband ensures a flattering finish.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Elle gownClassic silhouette meets elegant texture in DVF's black sequin-embellished mesh Elle gown. The signature wrap-front silhouette is endlessly flattering, while the beautiful black brocade pattern looks particularly striking against the nude crepe lining. Cinch in the silhouette with the satin waist tie and enhance the drama with a bold scarlet lip.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Zarita gownArriving in nude-pink stretch floral-lace, DVF's Zarita dress is a beautifully feminine gown for special occasions. The square neck, nipped-in waist and fluted hemline create a beautiful hourglass silhouette that's accentuated by the V-back. It's makes a perfect option for the modern city bride.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Zarita gownDVF's core stretch-lace Zarita dress is transformed into a floor-sweeping gown this season. The midnight-blue hue is a softer alternative to black, while the wide neckline, cropped sheer sleeves, and gently fluted skirt ensure a flattering silhouette. Try silvery accessories for an alluring after-dark look.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Serena gownDVF's Serena dress is a striking mash-up of signature prints and modern accents. It's designed with a black lambskin bodice that gives way to panels of Ethnic Collage and Dot Diamond-print crepe de Chine, and a matching fluted chiffon floor-length hem. Temper the bold design with minimalist accessories in jet-black.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Statement gownDVF's black mid-weight wool Statement gown is aptly named, drawing the eye to all the right places. The blue and pink sequin and bead-embellished tulle front panel takes the shape of the label's new Floral Daze Sky Mauve print, while twisted navy wool nips-in the waist. Silver jewellery works best with the sparkling embellishments.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Anais gownChannel DVF's signature sense of glamour with this black stretch-crepe Anais gown. It's cut to a romantic floor-sweeping silhouette and is accented with delicate sheer lace on the front and sleeves. Swooping birds in satin, velvet and glistening beads grace the front a key motif from the label's AW15 runway. Wear hair swept up to best showcase the plunging V-back.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Zarita gownDVF's signature Zarita dress is a much loved part of its perennial offering, and for AW15 it's transformed into a floor-sweeping, red lace gown. It's crafted with a sculpting stretch, and cut with a wide neckline, a V-shaped back, and cropped sleeves. Simple hide a pair of high heels beneath the hem for a classic event look.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Joni gownThe statuesque Joni gown was one of the standout pieces from DVF's SS14 runway show. It's made from pure silk and is fully lined, so falls elegantly to the floor. The azure-blue hue looks stunning against tanned skin, so wear it as part of your getaway wardrobe.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Lillie gownDVF's sparkling Lillie gown is a flawless event option. It's crafted from silk-chiffon that's subtly pleated for soft movement, and adorned with a metallic-silver Flutter Foil print that glints in the light. An internal boned bodice keeps the silhouette streamlined, while an off-centre hemline split adds a hint of allure. Simply add high-heeled sandals and a clutch.