Sale / PriceAll
- Knee Length
- Dolce & Gabbana Poppy and daisy-print pencil skirtThis fitted black silk-blend pencil skirt is an ultra-feminine way to work Dolce & Gabbana's seasonal red poppy and white daisy print. With a high waist and a below-the-knee length, it's designed to streamline the figure, and looks best with shirts and tops tucked in. Add one of the label's classic Sicily totes for an on-brand finish.
- Dolce & Gabbana Lemon-print silk-blend charmeuse skirtDolce & Gabbana's love for Sicily is clear to see in this black silk-blend charmeuse skirt. It's cut to closely skim the figure with a high waist and a flattering fluted hem, and is vibrantly printed with a tonal-yellow and green lemon print a key Resort-2016 motif. Partner it with a tucked-in cardigan and strappy sandals for a modern take on Italian glamour.
- Dolce & Gabbana Tri-colour striped A-line skirtDolce & Gabbana's textured cotton-blend skirt is striped in fresh shades of blue, black, and white. A typically sharp piece, it's cut with a subtle A-line flare and detailed with a double vent at the front. Style it with a tonal-blue blouse and raffia accessories for a summer look that's loaded with glamour.
- Dolce & Gabbana Lemon-print crepe pencil skirtDolce & Gabbana's white and sunshine-yellow lemon-print crepe pencil skirt will bring joy to your wardrobe. It's crafted to sit high on the waist, has a slim pencil fit, and is finished with a classic centre-back hemline slit. Tuck in the label's white lace blouse for an ultra-feminine silhouette.
- Dolce & Gabbana Margherite-print and rose-jacquard skirtDolce & Gabbana's uplifting daisy print returns for Resort-2016. This elegant black skirt showcases the flowers on a rose-brocade background, and is cut to a sweeping midi length. Wear it with a long-sleeved black top and chunky heels, adding one of the label's pretty box bags for ladylike impact.
- Dolce & Gabbana Cordonetto-lace pencil skirtLadylike and glamorous, the pencil skirt echoes the classic codes of Dolce & Gabbana. This style is new for Resort 2016, and is crafted from intricate cordonetto-lace with an opaque black slip beneath. Wear it with one of the label's daisy-print tops and ground with pointed heels.
- Dolce & Gabbana Corded-lace A-line skirtElegant lace pieces are an integral part of Dolce & Gabbana's glamorous aesthetic, and this beige corded-lace skirt is a beautiful pick for Resort 2016. It's lightly fluted for soft volume, and cut to fall just beneath the knees. The elasticated waistband is ideal for wearing with a tucked-in blouse try the label's matching design.
- Dolce & Gabbana Margherite-print charmeuse skirtFew craft silhouettes as timelessly elegant as Dolce & Gabbana. This black silk-blend charmeuse daisy-print skirt is designed to sit high on the waist, skim the thigh, and flare softly over the knee. Let the mood-lifting pattern take centre stage and style it with a slim-fitting black sweater.
- Dolce & Gabbana Lemon-print A-line skirtThe lemon print is one of Dolce & Gabbana's most iconic designs, and it's showcased in classic style on this cotton-blend skirt. The high-waisted, A-line shape is timelessly chic, while the central hemline split adds a touch of Italian glamour. Tuck in a black blouse, and add height with a pair of the label's playful daisy-embellished wedges.
- Dolce & Gabbana Corded-lace pencil skirtA vibrant emerald hue brings fresh appeal to Dolce & Gabbana's signature corded-lace pencil skirt. The high-waisted cut is famously flattering, and exaggerated by a black elasticated band. Add a tucked-in silk blouse and ankle-strap sandals to stay true to the house's timelessly ladylike aesthetic.
- Dolce & Gabbana Carretto-print internal-shorts midi skirtDolce & Gabbana's vibrant Resort-2016 collection is perfect for glamorous getaways. This cotton-poplin wraparound midi skirt showcases the house's new Carretto print a lively ode to Italian culture with a full-length side split that reveals a pair of matching internal shorts. Tone it down with a simple tee, or double-up with the coordinating shirt.
- Dolce & Gabbana Mondello-print poplin skirtDomenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are famously fond of Sicily. For SS16, they pay homage to the Mondello coastline with a vibrant new print that's brilliantly showcased on this full skirt. It's cut to a high-waisted, ankle-length silhouette, and anchored by a comfortable elastic waistband. Balance the silhouette with the label's matching crop top.
- Dolce & Gabbana Daisy and poppy-print pleated skirtSupersized red poppies and white daisies cover the A-line silhouette of Dolce & Gabbana's cotton and silk-blend skirt. The precise cut is the perfect backdrop for such an exuberant pattern, beginning with a high banded waist, and a deep-folded pleat through the centre and back. Ground the look with a black sweater and ankle-strap sandals.
- Dolce & Gabbana Daisy appliqué wool-crepe skirtDolce & Gabbana's Resort-2016 collection is brimming with pretty daisies a key motif for spring. This black wool-crepe skirt has a classic A-line shape that's elevated by the small white and yellow daisy appliqué trims and central accents. Build on the ultra-feminine feel with a white lace shirt.
- Dolce & Gabbana Floral lace pencil skirtThe lace skirt is a core piece in Dolce & Gabbana's repertoire, and this fresh cream version is an elegant choice for the warmer months. It's made in Italy from sheer floral-lace, lined in solid satin and cut to flare gently from the waist to the knees. Style it with fresh shades such as cobalt-blue and yellow.