Just inOn sale
- Emilio Pucci
- Pre-owned c1966 Black Silk Emilio Pucci Plunged JumpsuitEmilio Pucci did not always design pieces in his signature prints. Every once in a while he would throw in a solid color or metallic, less so as time passed and his prints become his bread and butter, but in the earlier days you did see solid colored garments. This one is a version of the documented 1966 jumpsuit found on page 324 of the book "Pucci" published by Taschen. The book version was done in a metallic fabric but here we see him play with two textures of black - one side is a matte silk and the other a glossier silk satin - and this one also has sleeves which adds a little more balance to offset those wide legs. The book captions describes this as the "Evening 'Chiardluna' palazzo pajama". The bodice and back plunge dramatically to the waist but are cut so that you can move freely without fear of sudden exposure. The sleeves are long and slim in contrast tot he pant legs. At first they appear to be a wide, full length skirt, this illusion helped along by a wide inverted pleat that runs down each leg. But underneath there are cleverly constructed very side pant legs making it very easy to move about in. So chic and sexy. Excellent condition Fully lined in a fine black tissue silk and closes with a hand set, back painted metal zipper. Tagged a vintage Pucci 10 but please check actual measurements. hand finishes. Note that the zipper "sticks" a little bit near the waist seam but it is original to the pieces and does fully function so I chose to leave it. It just needs a little extra care near that area when closing. Sleeves: "14 Shoulders: 22" Bust: 17" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 13" flat across from side seam to side seam Hips: open Bodice: 13.5" from top of bodice to waist Skirt: 42.5" from waist to hem Modern Sizing Equivalent: XS-SML This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.
- Emilio Pucci - Printed Silk JumpsuitEmilio Puccis printed silk jumpsuit is for the bold and the glamorus. Colored in rich tones of tan, camel and yellow gold, the wide leg silhouette is balanced with a fitted waist - Printed silk, v neckline, elasticated waist, short kimono sleeves - Wide leg, fitted waist - Add platforms for an elongated silhouette
- Pre-owned Emilio Pucci Psychedelic JumpsuitThis is an Emilio Pucci design. This wonder jumpsuit features a center front zipper and snap neck closure. The suit is composed of a stretch jersey in orange, pink, and yellow hues. Made in Italy. Measures (Approximately) Length: 58.25" Bust: 36" Waist: 30"-34" Hip: 35"-40"
- EMILIO PUCCI Off-the-shoulder silk jumpsuitEmilio Pucci silk jumpsuit. Slips on. Off-the shoulder detail, long bishop sleeves, buttoned cuffs, all-over printed, drawstring neckline and waist, one slip pocket at each side, straight trousers. 100% silk. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 68", inside leg 40", leg opening 20" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8. Made in Italy.
- Emilio Pucci Geometric-Patterned Silk JumpsuitLast day of the Prom event: Rock the Night - Take 20% off select party dresses. Use code DRESS 15Geometric-Patterned Silk Jumpsuit Beautifully bold in an allover geometric pattern, this flowy, wide-leg jumpsuit transitions seamlessly from beach to street. V neckline. Short kimono sleeves. Elasticized waist. Slash pockets. Button front. Rise, about 11". Inseam, about 33". Silk. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Brown - Sizes: 42,40
- Emilio Pucci Jumpsuit With Open BackJumpsuit With Open Back From Emilio PucciChain Neck Detail With Lobster Claw Back Closure And Zip Back ClosureDeep V-Back With Draped Front, Ruched Waist, And Wide Legs100% Cupro WIth 100% Viscose Lining, Dry CleanMade In Italy With Italian SizingAvailable In Grigio/Turchese
- Emilio Pucci - Studded JumpsuitCovered with metallic stud embellishment, this seventies-inspired jumpsuit from Emilio Pucci steals the scene - Draped V-neckline, long sleeves, self-tie waist belt, straight leg, allover stud embellishment - Fitted with drape - Wear with sky-high heels and a classic clutch
- Emilio Pucci Off-the-Shoulder Wings and Stars Jumpsuit5F Sale - Up to 40% OffEmilio PucciOff-the-Shoulder Wings and Stars JumpsuitDetailsEmilio Pucci wings and stars print crepe de chine jumpsuit.Approx. measurements: 9" rise, 40" inseam, 46" outseam, 22" leg opening.Off-the-shoulder neckline with tie.Peasant top with long sleeves and blouson silhouette.Drawstring waist with moderate rise.Voluminous wide legs.Two pockets.Step-in style.Silk; dry clean.Made in Italy.Designer About Emilio Pucci:The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Peter Dundas. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.
- Emilio Pucci Off-the-Shoulder Wings and Stars JumpsuitEmilio Pucci. Off-the-Shoulder Wings and Stars Jumpsuit. Emilio Pucci wings and stars print crepe de chine jumpsuit. Approx. measurements: 9" rise, 40" inseam, 46" outseam, 22" leg opening. Off-the-shoulder neckline with tie. Peasant top with long sleeves and blouson silhouette. Drawstring waist with moderate rise. Voluminous wide legs. Two pockets. Step-in style. Silk; dry clean. Made in Italy.
- EMILIO PUCCI Backless printed jumpsuitEmilio Pucci jersey jumpsuit. Exposed chain and concealed zip fastening at back. Halterneck, chain detailing at neckline, all-over geometric print, pleated waistband, wide trousers. 100% cupro; lining 100% viscose. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 62", inside leg 36", leg opening 30" Model is 6ft and wears a size 8. Made in Italy.
- Emilio Pucci - Printed Silk JumpsuitThe Bardot shoulders and elasticated waist on this Emilio Pucci jumpsuit are a relaxed contrast to the weightless silk composition and fun printed finish. Pastel coloring only enhances the youthful, feminine look - Multicolored, printed silk, elasticated Bardot shoulders with drawstring, elasticated waist with drawstring, 3/4 length sleeves, elasticated cuffs, side slit pockets - Slim fit - Wear it with wedges to elongate your silhouette
- Emilio Pucci Studded One-Shoulder Silk JumpsuitLast day of the Prom event: Rock the Night - Take 20% off select party dresses. Use code DRESS 15Studded One-Shoulder Silk Jumpsuit This glamorous wide-leg jumpsuit in airy silk is decorated with luminous goldtone studs at the neckline for a bold finish. Asymmetrical neckline with studded embellishment. Draped short sleeve. Optional sash-tie belt. Wide-leg pants. Side slip pockets. Concealed side zipper. About 62" from shoulder to hem. Silk. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: White - Sizes: 42,40
- Emilio Pucci One-Shoulder Jumpsuit with Beaded Trim5F Sale - Up to 40% OffEmilio PucciOne-Shoulder Jumpsuit with Beaded TrimDetailsFull-leg jumpsuit by Emilio Pucci.One-shoulder neckline with silvery beading.Left: flutter half-sleeve.Blouson bodice.High waist with self tie belt.Wide flared legs.Silk.Made in Italy.Designer About Emilio Pucci:The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Peter Dundas. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.
- Emilio Pucci One-Shoulder Jumpsuit with Beaded TrimEmilio Pucci. One-Shoulder Jumpsuit with Beaded Trim. Full-leg jumpsuit by Emilio Pucci. One-shoulder neckline with silvery beading. Left: flutter half-sleeve. Blouson bodice. High waist with self tie belt. Wide flared legs. Silk. Made in Italy.
- EMILIO PUCCI Studded stretch-silk jumpsuitEmilio Pucci stretch-silk jumpsuit. Exposed back button and concealed front hook-and-eye fastenings. V-neck, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, stud-embellishment at neckline and shoulders, wrap-style detail at front, detachable stud-embellished belt at waist, two slip pockets at sides, keyhole at back yoke. 94% silk, 6% elastane. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 66", inside leg 36", leg opening 22" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.
- Emilio Pucci - Silk JumpsuitCoupling the best of the sport trend with an ultra-luxe twist, Emilio Puccis silk jumpsuit features glittery gilded trim for a touch of glam - Black silk satin, hoodie-style top, long sleeves, front zip, zip pockets, elastic waist, loose fit pants with ankle zips, unlined - Loosely draped fit - Team with heels and statement earrings
- Emilio Pucci - Silk Crepe Jumpsuit with EmbellishmentEmilio Puccis silk crepe jumpsuit is a chic choice for a dramatic entrance. Embellished with studs and beads, the asymmetric silhouette and belted waist are flattering details we love - White silk crepe, asymmetric shoulder, belted waist, side slit pockets, zipped closure - Slim fit, wide leg - Keep accessories to a minimum and style with your tallest heels
- Pre-owned Rare 1960s Emilio Pucci Couture Beaded JumpsuitThis is a true treasure. Very few of these Crystal encrusted pieces were made - it seems that he did a small collection of them once a decade up to the 80s and beginning in the early 60s. Most that still exist reside in Musuem's or private collections - the last photo of the purple dress here is from the book "Pucci" and shows a later version that is similar but from a later 1980 collection. The label and additional Saks Fifth Avenue label on this one along with the "plumage" print has me certain that this is from one of the earlier collections when Emilio himself would have been alive and designing and overseeing the atelier. It is an extraordinary piece of Italian Couture. At first glance it appears to be a gown but under the stunning panels are in inner jumpsuit or palazzo evening pajama as Emilio termed them. Made of a beautiful custom screened silk organza the fabric drapes down and across the body beautifully. It is adorned with a heavy detail of large, fine Swarovski crystals and beadwork. These are applied, by hand, in dense clusters over the straps, around the bodice and down the edge of the front and back panels. More adorn the hem of the outer panels and also the inner pant legs. Again, all the work on the entire piece has been done by hand! This is true couture from one of the great Italian masters. It presents as excellent condition and is of museum quality. This is literally a once in a life time opportunity to own one of these very rare pieces and would be the pinnacle of any Pucci collection. Fully lined in a blue, hand set tissue silk and closes at the side. There are two, hand set zippers - one on the interior boned corset foundation. This also has a waist stay that hooks into place. The inner jumpsuit also closes with a hand set, metal zipper and the very exterior overlay has hidden, hand covered silk fabric snaps to close. The straps hook on the front interior and it looks like they were extended slight at the back where they attached. This is left as found (please super-size photos of these areas to view). The crystals, sequins and bead work are hand set. Note that there are some small stress point on the fabric - one near the top of the zipper and some small splits to the silk in the interior where the jumpsuit pants are connected. These appear stable and are left as found since this is an important piece and completely original. Bust: 17" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 14" flat across from side seam to side seam at the inner waist stay Hips: 18" flat across from side seam to side seam of the inner hip Length: 56" from top of shoulder to pant hem Skirt: 30" from waist to hem Modern Sizing Equivalent: XS-SML This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.
- Emilio Pucci - Stretch Silk Studded JumpsuitEmilio Puccis eponymous line is best known for its jet set attitude and kaleidoscopic prints. Under the helm of designer Peter Dundas, this A-list favorite boasts high-octane glamour, perfect for the red carpet - V-neckline and shoulders with studded embellishment, long sleeves with gathered cuffs, stud-detailed waistband, straight leg, concealed back zip closure - Fitted draped silhouette- Pair with sky-high heels and a leather clutch