Just inOn sale
- Emilio Pucci
- 1960s Medium Emilio Pucci Jumpsuit Romper Pantsuit Jumper Psychedelic Purple Abstract Polyester Raver Hippie Burning Man Bohemian Designer1960s Medium Emilio Pucci Jumpsuit Romper in Purple, Mint Green, White & Blue. Has wide legs with a very low crotch; When sizing, take into account your whole height, not the listed inseam. Condition: Good. Garment is in condition consistent with age. Garment has a sprinkling of tiny dots on legs close to bottom, but only visible when closely examined. Sizing: Medium. Garment has some stretch to it. Waist measures 22" up to 31", Bust measures 35" up to 39", Hips 40" up to 48", garment measures 53.5" long from shoulder to bottom hem, inseam 25", waist to crotch 16.5". Closure: Zipper on front of pantsuit. Trying on: If you are in Los Angeles, an appointment can be made to try on this garment. Please give us 3 business days notice via e-mail, or call us in shop for prompt attention at 310-455-2998. Additional Notes: Please note that due to the nature of vintage clothing, ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS-IS; with no returns or exchanges, regardless of fit or condition. We try our best to note each minor issue on the clothing, and price accordingly. Thank you for your understanding! To better understand our rating system on condition, here is our qualifiersExcellent: Garment is like new, with no issues and may appear to have never been worn. Good: Good denotes that the item may have slight wear, but is not easily/readily visible, and condition is consistent with age. Fair: Garment is still wearable, but has some damage (both visible & otherwise). Poor: Garment may not be wearable, but has value for design or costume purposes. Garment Care: Each Garment has been steam cleaned & examined to the best of our abilities for flaws. We try to note any easily noticeable damage in all our listings. Garments come from a smoke-free, pet-free environment & are stored in an air tight bag until shipped to you; but vintage garments may have a slight odor of mustiness due to age. Additionally, garments are shipped from a pet-free environment, but please note that we sometimes handle fur coats; so garments are occasionally around fur garments. SKU D109 Darrell Hazen
- Emilio Pucci Silk Short JumpsuitSilk Short Jumpsuit Donning an iconic print, this silk jumpsuit serves as a glamorous apres-swim design. Off-the-shoulder style. Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs. Dramatic cutout center with drawstring closure. Sash belt. Allover print. About 34" from shoulder to hem. Inseam, about 3". Silk. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Multi - Sizes: 44,42,38,46,40
- Emilio Pucci - Linen Blend JumpsuitThe dungaree-inspired silhouette of this Emilio Pucci jumpsuit is a contemporary twist on the polished finish, complete with a deep green hue and glossy metallic details. The flared pant will elongate your silhouette for flattering results - Deep green linen-blend, thick shoulder straps, zipped fastening, buttoned sides, flap pockets, side slit pockets - Slim fit, flared leg - Wear them with buffed skin and a pair of stiletto heels
- EMILIO PUCCI Sleeveless cotton jumpsuitEmilio Pucci cotton jumpsuit. Exposed zip fastening at front. Square neckline, buttoned shoulder straps, silver-toned branded hardware, two flap pockets at front, flared trousers, two welt pockets at back. 100% cotton. Dry clean. True to size. Size small: Length 60" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small. Made in Italy.
- Emilio Pucci Jumpsuit With Open BackJumpsuit With Open Back From Emilio PucciChain Neck Detail With Lobster Claw Back Closure And Zip Back ClosureDeep V-Back With Draped Front, Ruched Waist, And Wide Legs100% Cupro WIth 100% Viscose Lining, Dry CleanMade In Italy With Italian SizingAvailable In Grigio/Turchese
- Pre-owned 1960's Emilio Pucci Silk Print Wrap JumpsuitEmilio Pucci Suits, Outfits and Ensembles. From our unique collection of Suits, Outfits and Ensembles, this piece is offered for sale online by Torso Vintages. Global shipping is available. A fabulous and unusual 1960's Emilio Pucci wrap style jumpsuit in a beautiful print. The bandeau top with spaghetti straps supports an unusual wrapped jumpsuit. Fantastic!
- Emilio Pucci - Printed Silk JumpsuitEmilio Puccis printed silk jumpsuit is for the bold and the glamorus. Colored in rich tones of tan, camel and yellow gold, the wide leg silhouette is balanced with a fitted waist - Printed silk, v neckline, elasticated waist, short kimono sleeves - Wide leg, fitted waist - Add platforms for an elongated silhouette
- Emilio Pucci Lace-Up JumpsuitLace-Up Jumpsuit A plunging scalloped neckline with a lace-up design adds alluring edge to this sleek one-piece silhouette. Plunging lace-up neckline. Sleeveless. Flared leg. V-back. Back shaping seams. Stretch-silk lining. Inseam, about 33". About 60" from shoulder to hem. Rayon/silk/elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Black - Sizes: 44,42,38
- Emilio Pucci Off-the-Shoulder Wings and Stars JumpsuitEmilio Pucci. Off-the-Shoulder Wings and Stars Jumpsuit. Emilio Pucci wings and stars print crepe de chine jumpsuit. Approx. measurements: 9" rise, 40" inseam, 46" outseam, 22" leg opening. Off-the-shoulder neckline with tie. Peasant top with long sleeves and blouson silhouette. Drawstring waist with moderate rise. Voluminous wide legs. Two pockets. Step-in style. Silk; dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Emilio Pucci - Studded JumpsuitCovered with metallic stud embellishment, this seventies-inspired jumpsuit from Emilio Pucci steals the scene - Draped V-neckline, long sleeves, self-tie waist belt, straight leg, allover stud embellishment - Fitted with drape - Wear with sky-high heels and a classic clutch
- EMILIO PUCCI Backless printed jumpsuitEmilio Pucci jersey jumpsuit. Exposed chain and concealed zip fastening at back. Halterneck, chain detailing at neckline, all-over geometric print, pleated waistband, wide trousers. 100% cupro; lining 100% viscose. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 62", inside leg 36", leg opening 30" Model is 6ft and wears a size 8. Made in Italy.
- Emilio Pucci Off-the-Shoulder Wings and Stars JumpsuitEmilio Pucci wings and stars print crepe de chine jumpsuit. Approx. measurements: 9" rise, 40" inseam, 46" outseam, 22" leg opening. Off-the-shoulder neckline with tie. Peasant top with long sleeves and blouson silhouette. Drawstring waist with moderate rise. Voluminous wide legs. Two pockets. Step-in style. Silk; dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Emilio Pucci Geometric-Patterned Silk JumpsuitGeometric-Patterned Silk Jumpsuit Beautifully bold in an allover geometric pattern, this flowy, wide-leg jumpsuit transitions seamlessly from beach to street. V neckline. Short kimono sleeves. Elasticized waist. Slash pockets. Button front. Rise, about 11". Inseam, about 33". Silk. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Brown - Sizes: 42,40
- Emilio Pucci - Printed Silk JumpsuitThe Bardot shoulders and elasticated waist on this Emilio Pucci jumpsuit are a relaxed contrast to the weightless silk composition and fun printed finish. Pastel coloring only enhances the youthful, feminine look - Multicolored, printed silk, elasticated Bardot shoulders with drawstring, elasticated waist with drawstring, 3/4 length sleeves, elasticated cuffs, side slit pockets - Slim fit - Wear it with wedges to elongate your silhouette
- Emilio Pucci One-Shoulder Jumpsuit with Beaded TrimEmilio Pucci. One-Shoulder Jumpsuit with Beaded Trim. Full-leg jumpsuit by Emilio Pucci. One-shoulder neckline with silvery beading. Left: flutter half-sleeve. Blouson bodice. High waist with self tie belt. Wide flared legs. Silk. Made in Italy.
- Pre-owned Rare 1960s Emilio Pucci Couture Beaded JumpsuitEmilio Pucci Suits, Outfits and Ensembles. From our unique collection of Suits, Outfits and Ensembles, this piece is offered for sale online by Shrimpton Couture. Global shipping is available. This is a true treasure. Very few of these Crystal encrusted pieces were made - it seems that he did a small collection of them once a decade up to the 80s and beginning in the early 60s. Most that still exist reside in Musuem's or private collections - the last photo of the purple dress here is from the book "Pucci" and shows a later version that is similar but from a later 1980 collection. The label and additional Saks Fifth Avenue label on this one along with the "plumage" print has me certain that this is from one of the earlier collections when Emilio himself would have been alive and designing and overseeing the atelier. It is an extraordinary piece of Italian Couture. At first glance it appears to be a gown but under the stunning panels are in inner jumpsuit or palazzo evening pajama as Emilio termed them. Made of a beautiful custom screened silk organza the fabric drapes down and across the body beautifully. It is adorned with a heavy detail of large, fine Swarovski crystals and beadwork. These are applied, by hand, in dense clusters over the straps, around the bodice and down the edge of the front and back panels. More adorn the hem of the outer panels and also the inner pant legs. Again, all the work on the entire piece has been done by hand! This is true couture from one of the great Italian masters. It presents as excellent condition and is of museum quality. This is literally a once in a life time opportunity to own one of these very rare pieces and would be the pinnacle of any Pucci collection. Fully lined in a blue, hand set tissue silk and closes at the side. There are two, hand set zippers - one on the interior boned corset foundation. This also has a waist stay that hooks into place. The inner jumpsuit also closes with a hand set, metal zipper and the very exterior overlay has hidden, hand covered silk fabric snaps to close. The straps hook on the front interior and it looks like they were extended slight at the back where they attached. This is left as found (please super-size photos of these areas to view). The crystals, sequins and bead work are hand set. Note that there are some small stress point on the fabric - one near the top of the zipper and some small splits to the silk in the interior where the jumpsuit pants are connected. These appear stable and are left as found since this is an important piece and completely original. Bust: 17" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 14" flat across from side seam to side seam at the inner waist stay Hips: 18" flat across from side seam to side seam of the inner hip Length: 56" from top of shoulder to pant hem Skirt: 30" from waist to hem Modern Sizing Equivalent: XS-SML This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.
- EMILIO PUCCI Studded stretch-silk jumpsuitEmilio Pucci stretch-silk jumpsuit. Exposed back button and concealed front hook-and-eye fastenings. V-neck, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, stud-embellishment at neckline and shoulders, wrap-style detail at front, detachable stud-embellished belt at waist, two slip pockets at sides, keyhole at back yoke. 94% silk, 6% elastane. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 66", inside leg 36", leg opening 22" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.
- Emilio Pucci - Silk JumpsuitCoupling the best of the sport trend with an ultra-luxe twist, Emilio Puccis silk jumpsuit features glittery gilded trim for a touch of glam - Black silk satin, hoodie-style top, long sleeves, front zip, zip pockets, elastic waist, loose fit pants with ankle zips, unlined - Loosely draped fit - Team with heels and statement earrings
- Emilio Pucci Studded One-Shoulder Silk JumpsuitStudded One-Shoulder Silk Jumpsuit This glamorous wide-leg jumpsuit in airy silk is decorated with luminous goldtone studs at the neckline for a bold finish. Asymmetrical neckline with studded embellishment. Draped short sleeve. Optional sash-tie belt. Wide-leg pants. Side slip pockets. Concealed side zipper. About 62" from shoulder to hem. Silk. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: White - Sizes: 44,42,38,40
- Emilio Pucci - Silk Crepe Jumpsuit with EmbellishmentEmilio Puccis silk crepe jumpsuit is a chic choice for a dramatic entrance. Embellished with studs and beads, the asymmetric silhouette and belted waist are flattering details we love - White silk crepe, asymmetric shoulder, belted waist, side slit pockets, zipped closure - Slim fit, wide leg - Keep accessories to a minimum and style with your tallest heels
- Emilio Pucci - Stretch Silk Studded JumpsuitEmilio Puccis eponymous line is best known for its jet set attitude and kaleidoscopic prints. Under the helm of designer Peter Dundas, this A-list favorite boasts high-octane glamour, perfect for the red carpet - V-neckline and shoulders with studded embellishment, long sleeves with gathered cuffs, stud-detailed waistband, straight leg, concealed back zip closure - Fitted draped silhouette- Pair with sky-high heels and a leather clutch
- Pre-owned c1966 Black Silk Emilio Pucci Plunged JumpsuitEmilio Pucci Suits, Outfits and Ensembles. From our unique collection of Suits, Outfits and Ensembles, this piece is offered for sale online by Shrimpton Couture. Global shipping is available. Emilio Pucci did not always design pieces in his signature prints. Every once in a while he would throw in a solid color or metallic, less so as time passed and his prints become his bread and butter, but in the earlier days you did see solid colored garments. This one is a version of the documented 1966 jumpsuit found on page 324 of the book "Pucci" published by Taschen. The book version was done in a metallic fabric but here we see him play with two textures of black - one side is a matte silk and the other a glossier silk satin - and this one also has sleeves which adds a little more balance to offset those wide legs. The book captions describes this as the "Evening 'Chiardluna' palazzo pajama". The bodice and back plunge dramatically to the waist but are cut so that you can move freely without fear of sudden exposure. The sleeves are long and slim in contrast tot he pant legs. At first they appear to be a wide, full length skirt, this illusion helped along by a wide inverted pleat that runs down each leg. But underneath there are cleverly constructed very side pant legs making it very easy to move about in. So chic and sexy. Excellent condition Fully lined in a fine black tissue silk and closes with a hand set, back painted metal zipper. Tagged a vintage Pucci 10 but please check actual measurements. hand finishes. Note that the zipper "sticks" a little bit near the waist seam but it is original to the pieces and does fully function so I chose to leave it. It just needs a little extra care near that area when closing. Sleeves: "14 Shoulders: 22" Bust: 17" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 13" flat across from side seam to side seam Hips: open Bodice: 13.5" from top of bodice to waist Skirt: 42.5" from waist to hem Modern Sizing Equivalent: XS-SML This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.
- Pre-owned 1960s Rare Emilio Pucci Silk Jersey JumpsuitDay Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Shrimpton Couture. Global shipping is available. Some pieces still have the ability to make me catch my breathe with a first see them and this Pucci silk jersey jumpsuit is one that did. It is an absolutely gorgeous Pucci piece with a bold and classic Pucci color palette in purples, pinks and blues. It is made out of his signature lightweight silk jersey. This fabric choice makes it comfortable to wear and perfect for tropical temperatures and sultry night. The sleeves are cut slim and the neckline scoops over the bodice. The waist is defined by his signature contrasting border and this tops those fabulous wide legged pants. Each pant is cut wide and full with a clever pleat of fabric running down the front that conceals the pants so when you are standing it appears that you are wearing a skirt. This is a classic Pucci silhouette that is instantly recognizable and very sexy despite it covering you from head to toe. The print and bold colors all work with each other beautifully and this is a piece that will never go out of style or seem anything but appropriate no matter if worn for day or evening. It is a perfect example of what the best Pucci's designs are all about! Excellent, museum quality condition. Unlined and closes with a hand set, back zipper. 100% silk jersey and does have some stretch. Tagged a vintage Pucci 10 but please check actual measurements as it these run far smaller then their modern size equivalent. Sleeves: 21" approx. Shoulders: no defined seam Bust: 15-19" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 13.5" flat across from side seam to side seam Hips: open Bodice: 14" from top of bodice to waist Pants: 42.5" from waist to bottom hem of pant legs Inseam: 27" Modern Sizing Equivalent: XS-SML This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.