- Emilio Pucci Fox Fur JacketA flash of electric blue and jet black coloring runs through the pale brown and ash grey fox fur of this Emilio Pucci jacket. Boxy and plush, the shorter length anchors the plump voluminous texture - Brown, grey, blue and black fox fur, lambskin trims, round neckline, zipped front - Boxy fit - Pair with a fitted turtleneck, slim-cut flared pants and tall heeled boots
- Pre-owned 1970s Pucci Print Cotton Velveteen Cropped JacketEmilio Pucci Jackets. From our unique collection of Jackets, this piece is offered for sale online by Torso Vintages. Global shipping is available. A 1970s Pucci print cotton velveteen cropped jacket with mother of pearl concealed buttons, princess seaming construction and full lining.
- Pre-owned 1960s Pucci Geometric Print Velvet JacketJackets. From our unique collection of Jackets, this piece is offered for sale online by Screaming Mimis. Global shipping is available. This vibrant Emilio Pucci cotton velvet has an iconic late 1960's geometric design with the Pucci signature throughout. It has a notched collar and buttons down the front and at the wrist with velvet covered Pucci buttons. The jacket is marked as a size 12, which is the equivelant to contemporary size 6.
- Emilio Pucci Velvet BlazerEmilio Puccis plush velvet blazer is made dramatic in a deep shade of ruby red. The tailored fit adds a polished edge, complete with a sharply pointed collar and streamlined lapels - Deep red velvet, pointed collar, slim lapels, welted pocket, buttoned front, flap pockets, buttoned cuffs - Slim fit - Wear it with denim or a pair of tonal suit pants
- Emilio Pucci Printed Asymmetric-Zip Puffer JacketEmilio Pucci. Printed Asymmetric-Zip Puffer Jacket. Emilio Pucci printed puffer jacket. Funnel neck; asymmetric zip front. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Angled front zip pockets. Nylon; cuffs, wool/acrylic/spandex; polyester lining. 90/10 down feather fill. Made in Italy.
- Emilio Pucci Pre-owned Emilio Pucci Silk Embellished Matador Cream JacketAuthentic! Handmade. I bought this for my wedding and now decided not to wear it. Made in Italy. The beautiful design of this jacket is unreal and breathtaking. Very detailed. I'd hate to part with it but I don't have any use for it now that I decided not to wear it. It's missing one little piece on the sleeve but that can easily be fixed. It's heavy. More for design then warmth. This is definitely fit for a queen. Says size 40 but runs small. Purchased for $3000+ over seas.Matador inspired.Selling below retail to clean out my closet.
- Emilio Pucci Stretch Wool Tailored JacketRose pink coloring insists that Emilio Puccis tailored jacket is a polished but feminine alternative to classic black. Sharp lapels and a glossy button keep it fashion-conscious, while the bright red lining is a contemporary detail - Pink wool, slim lapels, buttoned front, flap pockets, red lining - Tailored fit - Try with the coordinating pants and a pair of heels
Want more ideas? Try:
- Pre-owned Emilio Pucci 1960s Geometric Print Velvet JacketEmilio Pucci Jackets. From our unique collection of Jackets, this piece is offered for sale online by Screaming Mimis. Global shipping is available. This vibrant Emilio Pucci cotton velvet jacket has an iconic late 1960's geometric design with the Pucci signature throughout. It has a Mandarin stand up collar and concealed fastenings. Clear buttons match to button holes on the inner lining of the opposite side of the fully lined jacket.
- EMILIO PUCCI Pre-owned Emilio Pucci JacketsREF 13578 EMILIO PUCCI cardigan jacket. Size S. 100% virgin wool. Like new. Never worn. An EXCEPTIONAL piece, entirely hand embroidered with gold beads. Three hook fastening. The beads are laid out on a toreador style. Length: 58 cm. Sleeve length: 67 cm Shoulder width: 36 cm. Breast width: 50 cm Brand : EMILIO PUCCI.