Just inOn sale
- Emilio Pucci
- Emilio Pucci Lace Sheath DressPeter Dundas has proved himself as a virtuoso with lace during his tenure as artistic director at Emilio Pucci. This Lace Sheath Dress is an exquisite design with a sprawling floral motif and a delicate scalloped eyelash trim. Designed to skim the figure, the dress’ brilliant fuchsia hue makes it an on-trend choice for occasions this season.
- Emilio Pucci Printed jersey halterneck dressEmilio Pucci's printed dress is the perfect post-swim coverup. Made from breathable jersey, this style has a keyhole front, an elasticated waist and an open back. Slip it over your favorite bikini. Multicolored jersey. Ties at neck. 90% viscose, 10% silk. Dry clean.
- Emilio Pucci Lace-trimmed printed silk-blend chiffon dressEmilio Pucci multicolored dress. Printed silk-blend chiffon. Lace trims, pleated skrit, asymmetric hem, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side. 56% silk, 22% rayon, 22% nylon; trim: 96% rayon, 4% elastane; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust, loose at the waist and hip. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric with stretchy lining.
- Emilio Pucci Silk Tie Dye Hi-Lo DressSilk Tie Dye Hi-Lo Dress Luminous studs and vibrant floral embroidery add lush detail to the neckline of this fluid tie-dye silk gown. Allover print. Halter bib neckline with embellishment. Sleeveless. Contrast trim at bodice. Empire waist. Hi-lo skirt with raw edge. Concealed back zipper. About 62" from shoulder to hem. Silk. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Sizes: 44,42,38
- Pre-owned 1960's Pucci Pink Floral Maxi DressEmilio Pucci Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by The Way We Wore. Global shipping is available. 1960s Emilio Pucci maxi dress with the designer's iconic psychedelic floral print done in silk jersey. Halter neck bodice with straight drop. Vibrantt colors