Just inOn salePlus size
- ERDEM Emelia Botanical-jacquard topExclusive to MATCHESFASHION.COM this structured top from Erdem has a peplum shape reminiscent of 18th-century fashion and a botanical print to match. Made from high-shine black jacquard it has velvet-trimmed deep V-neck that adds a further air of opulence. Try it atop sleek trousers and skirts in black come evening.
- Erdem Multi-Panel Peplum TopErdem. Multi-Panel Peplum Top. Panels of lace and stripes shape this Erdem peplum top. Round neckline; button-and-loop back with small keyhole. Sleeveless. Strategic seamed panels. Formfitting. Flared peplum hem. Hits past hips. Cotton/polyamide. Silk lining. Made in UK of Italian materials.
- ERDEM Ala striped seersucker blouseDresses are where Erdem originally made his mark but a recent departure into couture-worthy separates is equally impressive. The Ala blouse is crafted from structured sheer panels of striped and floral organza and boasts a dramatic peplum hem. For a sleek modern take on cocktail dressing team it with the matching Caroline skirt.
- ERDEM Wade lace and organza blouseExquisitely constructed from fine layers of black silk white lace and sheer organza this Wade blouse from Erdem is an exquisite investment. A bold black grosgrain panel and trimmed edges give the delicate nature of the fabrics an element of structure. Wear yours with the matching lace trousers or toughen it up with a leather pencil skirt.
- ERDEM Harla Sulllivan's Dream-print blouseErdem?s layered blouse calls to mind the classic twinset utilising layers of floral-printed silk to elegant effect. For the British label the devil is the detail and a black trim keeps it firmly rooted in the modern day. A pair of black slim-fit trousers will anchor the print while an updo showcases the unique neckline.