Just inOn sale
- ERDEM Liora flocked polka-dot ruffle dressStand out against a sea of black dresses in Erdem's super-feminine Liora dress. Crafted in the UK from silk-gazar it has a smeared polka-dot print and soft ruffles along the sleeves and hemline. Pull the look together with classic accessories in jet black.
- ERDEM Bibi floral-print silk dressErdem Moralioglu took his classic feminine style and deconstructed it for Resort 2015. With this sheer silk Bibi dress a pretty floral motif is contrasted with a dark almost gothic ruffled and high-necked design. Wear it with fondant-toned sandals for ladylike elegance or dress it down with loafers as per the presentation.
- ERDEM Logan floral-print silk-organza dressErdem excels when it comes to modern florals as the Logan dress aptly showcases. The black silk-organza fabric offsets the painterly blooms and feminine drop-waist silhouette perfectly enabling the dress to work seamlessly between seasons. Highlight the petals's colours with tonal accessories.
- ERDEM Ivy floral-print dressMaster day-to-night dressing with Erdem's black double-crepe Ivy dress. It's detailed with the label's signature painterly florals and has a flattering nipped-in waist and three-quarter length sleeves. Add a blazer and point-toe pumps for the office switching to statement flats and a clutch after-hours.
- ERDEM Wilhemina floral-print dressFor a statement-making dress with easy-chic appeal look no further than Erdem's Wilhemina. The jersey fabrication cinches the silhouette while the three-quarter length sleeves and below-the-knee hem are universally flattering. The zingy floral print? It's eye-catching blooms like these that Erdem is renowned for.
- ERDEM Breeson lace-panel shirt dressErdem's Resort 2015 collection fuses femininity with futurism - this Breeson dress being a prime example. The cut is decidedly modern - note the button-up top and boxy fit - while the delicate floral-print lace and gently scalloped sleeves are ladylike elements. The season's knee-length boots are perfect beneath.
- ERDEM Kuni V-neck floral-jacquard dressErdem's florals are legendary and it's easy to see why. This dress from the designer's Resort 2015 collection features a feminine silhouette - note the gathered V-neck cinched waist and full skirt - outfitted in rich jacquard and embellished with micro florals. This is a showstopper; a pair of nude heels is all you'll need.
- ERDEM Becca contrast-panel dressThe three-dimensional florals of Erdem's Resort collection were received to high acclaim. This exquisite dress showcases them to statement effect adorning a plunge-front bodice which kicks out into a polka-dot skirt. Wear with heeled pumps for an occasion-ready outfit or throw in lace-up oxfords for an offbeat twist.
- ERDEM Joyce floral-print dressSpring blooms abound in Erdem's Joyce dress. This short-sleeved style has been liberally detailed with graphic florals in tones of yellow and blue: a print that's undeniably Erdem. Black accessories work well to complement the chunky zip running along the spine. Think pointed pumps and a box clutch.
- ERDEM Mariko floral-print dressErdem's iconic florals can be anything from darkly romantic to playfully graphic. The Mariko dress from the designer's Resort 2015 collection falls into the latter category. Bright blooms - punctuated by shocks of zingy neon - adorn the figure-cinching V-back shape calling for little more than a pair of black pumps and a simple clutch.
- ERDEM Onassis Velasquez Night-print silk dressErdem makes a case for winter florals with his darkly romantic Onassis dress. The long sheer sleeves and botanical silk-satin body are brand hallmarks that make his designs not just beautiful but truly wearable. Complement the 1960s-inspired silhouette with a top handle bag and block-heel pumps.
- ERDEM Tamia Peabody-print silk dressFlorals are an Erdem house signature and this silk Tamia dress comes in a black-based Peabody Wallpaper print that's perfect for autumn/winter. The long-sleeved fit-and-flare silhouette is the shape to be seen in this season and complements the ornate print perfectly - pick it out with a clutch in claret or mint-green.
- ERDEM Inis St Gall floral-print dressThis short-sleeved Inis dress from Erdem is patterned with a St Gall floral print that's perfect for AW14's darker mood. It's expertly constructed with an internal stretch-mess lining for a close structured fit. Avoid overpowering the print and style it with understated accessories.
- ERDEM Ivy rose-jacquard dressErdem dresses are dependably chic whatever the season and this Ivy Rose jacquard style is a beautiful new addition. The exquisite burgundy and red front is contrasted by a plain back that is detailed only by an exposed metal zipper. Give this pretty piece edge with chunky mules or pool slides.
- ERDEM Cliona rose-brocade trapeze dressEmerald-green brocade was used throughout Erdem's Pre-AW14 collection and this Cliona dress is a wonderfully chic example. Kimono-style sleeves and a bell-shaped skirt combine to create the most elegant silhouette. Wear it now with strappy sandals swapping for ankle boots and opaques come winter.
- ERDEM Cliona Matelasse Peabody-print dressNo one does florals quite like Erdem and this Cliona Matelasse Peabody print features abstract blooms in pretty shades of pink white and lemon. The cut is just as impressive sitting high at the neck and wide at the short kimono sleeves. Wear it night or day switching flats sandals for killer heels.