Just inOn salePlus size
- ERDEM Mara Silk-Organza DressInspired by Katherine Hepburn's role in 'The African Queen', Erdem's Mara dress features this season's dark jungle-inspired print. Wear yours with simple sandals to keep this piece the focal point of your outfit. Round neck. Rear button fastening. Sleeveless. Dropped cinched waist. A-line skirt. Silk lining. Made in Italy.
- ERDEM Sloane garden-print silk blouseErdem nods to his love of botanicals with this Sloane garden-print silk blouse. It has a fluid silhouette and features a bold floral shoulder print detail with a contrasting neat white point collar. This style works equally well with tailored trousers as it does tucked into smart skirts.
- ERDEM Brenton embellished crepe dressLondon-based label Erdem is synonymous with elegant cocktailwear and the Brenton dress is a beautifully crafted piece from his new collection. The streamlined shift silhouette is made from emerald-green wool-crepe and features a full black stretch-jersey back that sensuously moulds to the spine. Clustered crystal embellishments and a leather-trimmed neckline finish it with couture-like precision.
- Erdem Cropped feather-trimmed silk-organza and cady topErdem's Spring '15 runway transported us deep into the jungle. Dyed a rich emerald hue, cascading feathers cover the front of this silk-organza top. It's finished with a ruffled collar for a regal touch, while black leather trims and a supportive cady back sit flush against your skin.
- Erdem 'Maddox' embroidery cutout organza dressRomanticise beauty and darkness with this Maddox dropped waist dress from Erdem. Fortified in silk organza gauze with an endearing botanic print, this piece is fittingly feminine and features darling peek-a-boo cut-outs amongst tonal embroidery. This one also has a camisole dress lining that is darted for the perfect fit, lending a sweetheart neck aesthetic to the complete look.
- ERDEM Rylie floral-print silk gownErdem silk gown. Concealed popper fastening at shoulder. Round neck, cap sleeves, frilled trims at sleeves, all-over floral print, buckled belt at waist, fully lined. 100% silk. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 64" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.
- ERDEM Saskia floral-print dressErdem's strapless Saskia dress is printed with the label's SS15 Arue Palm pattern which is inspired by tropical jungle foliage. It's cut to a body-skimming knee-length silhouette and features an internal bodice for structure and support. Wear it by day with kitten heels and a boxy jacket or amp up the drama after-dark in stiletto sandals and a jewel-toned clutch.
- ERDEM Kuni leaf-print silk dressErdem silk dress. Concealed zip fastening at back. V-neck, sleeveless, fitted bodice, buckled belt at waist, all-over leaf print, slip pockets at side, A-line silhouette, fully lined. 100% silk. Dry clean. True to size. Size 10: Length 43" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 10.
- Erdem Rylie floral-print washed-silk gownErdem excels at creating feminine eveningwear in flattering silhouettes. This 'Rylie' gown is languidly draped from velvety soft washed- silk and patterned with the label's tropical 'Mo'Orea' print - we love how the petrol backdrop makes the light-pink and blue hues really stand out. It is finished with pretty ruffled trims and an optional waist-enhancing belt.
- Erdem Pedita printed stretch-twill dressErdem multicolored Pedita dress. Made in England. Printed stretch-twill. Faux flap pockets, back vent, stiffened mesh lining. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 50% viscose, 47% cotton, 3% elastane; lining: 77% polyester, 23% elastane. Dry clean. Designer color: Gray/ Blue. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slim fit. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric.
- Erdem Jillian feather jacketIntricately crafted in England from lustrous emerald feathers, Erdem's 'Jillian' jacket epitomizes his elegant nature-inspired aesthetic for Spring '15. Lined in smooth silk-gazar, it has a black leather -trimmed neckline and bracelet-length sleeves to balance the voluminous shape. Keep this statement style in focus with minimal accessories.
- ERDEM Floral-print silk peplum topErdem silk top. Concealed hook-and-eye and zip fastening at back. Round neck, short sleeves, ruffled details at yoke, all-over floral print, semi-sheer, peplum hem, fully lined. 100% silk. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 24" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8. Made in England.
- Erdem Midi Dress with Cutwork Embroidery5F Sale - Up to 40% OffErdemMidi Dress with Cutwork EmbroideryDetailsErdem midi dress displays cutwork embroidery on a floral motif.Deep V neckline.Slight cap sleeves.Exposed back zip.Fitted silhouette with narrow A-line skirt.Polyester/cotton; silk lining.Made in UK.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Erdem:Erdem Moralioglu, the man behind Erdem, has experience working at both Vivienne Westwood and Diane von Furstenberg. The British-Turkish designer is known for feminine, imaginative creations, and his work has earned him numerous industry accolades, including being nominated for the British Fashion Council's Designer of the Year.
- ERDEM Mara embroidered silk-organza dressInspired by the film The African Queen and its leading lady Katharine Hepburn Erdem's SS15 collection focused on dark jungle-inspired prints. This sheer silk-organza Mara dress is an elegant way to tap the aesthetic with a green and black pattern that's enhanced by intricate cut-outs and embroidery. Accentuate the ladylike A-line silhouette with point-toe pumps.
- ERDEM Naomi embroidered cut-out silk topErdem's SS15 runway was a greenhouse of beguiling botanicals and this Naomi top is one of the most beautiful pieces from the collection. It's crafted from green jungle-print silk-organza to a boxy sleeveless shape and detailed with cut-out floral embroidery. Team it with the matching skirt for a show-stopping result.
- Erdem Cheryl guipure lace midi dressVictorian botanical artist Marianne North is Erdem's muse for Spring '15. This silk -lined 'Cheryl' dress has been made in England from pastel-yellow, emerald and black guipure lace - we love how some of the leaves are suspended from the organza underlay. The midi length works perfectly with both heels and point-toe flats.
- Erdem 'Meryc' fil coupé trapeze gownA sartorial match to the idyllic forest setting of its SS15 show, Erdem's fil coupé gown takes on viridian hues to accentuate and lift enchanting attitude. This black-tie show-stopper has a ruffled high neck with a waterfall fastening and stunning tiered trapeze skirt.
- Erdem Glenna fil coupé midi dressThe 'Glenna' midi dress was the first design to go down Erdem's Spring '15 runway, setting the slightly sinister Victorian mood for the show. Crafted from elegantly frayed fil coupé organza, it has a plunging neckline, nipped waist and voluminously draped bell skirt. Slip your hands into the concealed slip pockets and style it with sandals for an evening event.
- ERDEM Floral embellished organza gownErdem organza gown. Exposed button fastening at front. Frilled turtleneck, sleeveless, cut-out at shoulders, peplum at waist, all-over floral embellishment, fully lined. 54% polyester, 46% silk; lining 100% silk. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 65" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.
- ERDEM Fleur lace evening coatErdem takes ladylike lace into a whole new realm with their Fleur coat. A sophisticated double-breasted silhouette is given a girlish spin with a pink satin collar and oversized patch pockets. Style yours with simple tailored trousers and heeled pumps to embrace this season's penchant for statement outerwear.
- ERDEM Alex floral guipure-lace dressFor SS15 Erdem explored the darker side of his aesthetic infusing floral designs with a beguiling undertone. The Alex dress - a standout runway piece - is crafted from a floral guipure lace in forest tones of green navy and yellow and cut to a figure-enhancing midi length. Pick out one of the colours with heels in a matching hue.
- ERDEM Alicia embroidered overlay dressThis season at Erdem nothing is quite what it seems; the designer looking to the other-worldly allure of science fiction for a refreshing twist on his ladylike aesthetic. Coating intricate jacquard embroidery with a slick of PVC - this is future dressing for now.