Just inOn sale
- Erdem Cropped feather-trimmed silk-organza and cady topErdem's Spring '15 runway transported us deep into the jungle. Dyed a rich emerald hue, cascading feathers cover the front of this silk-organza top. It's finished with a ruffled collar for a regal touch, while black leather trims and a supportive cady back sit flush against your skin.
- ERDEM Naomi embroidered cut-out silk topErdem's SS15 runway was a greenhouse of beguiling botanicals and this Naomi top is one of the most beautiful pieces from the collection. It's crafted from green jungle-print silk-organza to a boxy sleeveless shape and detailed with cut-out floral embroidery. Team it with the matching skirt for a show-stopping result.
- ERDEM Alicia embroidered overlay dressThis season at Erdem nothing is quite what it seems; the designer looking to the other-worldly allure of science fiction for a refreshing twist on his ladylike aesthetic. Coating intricate jacquard embroidery with a slick of PVC? this is future dressing for now.
- Erdem Rylie Floral-Print Belted GownRylie Floral-Print Belted Gown A digital collage print of subdued florals updates this statuesque silk gown, accented with ruffle shoulders and a slender buckle belt Allover print. Round neckline. Ruffle cap sleeves. Raglan seaming. Optional buckle belt. Concealed side zipper. Silk lining. About 66" from shoulder to hem. Silk. Dry clean. Imported. - Color: Teal Multi - Sizes: 6,12,16,8,10,14
- Erdem Rylie floral-print washed-silk gownErdem excels at creating feminine eveningwear in flattering silhouettes. This 'Rylie' gown is languidly draped from velvety soft washed- silk and patterned with the label's tropical 'Mo'Orea' print - we love how the petrol backdrop makes the light-pink and blue hues really stand out. It is finished with pretty ruffled trims and an optional waist-enhancing belt.