- Ethan Allen
- Ethan Allen Pink Rose and Magnolia ArrangementPretty in pink at the first blush of spring, the lifelike roses in this abundant arrangement look "just picked." In various stages of bloom, these handcrafted beauties are mixed with magnolia leaves for contrast and year-round appeal; no watering required. A double-handled metal trophy urn with silver finish enhances the elegant display.
- Ethan Allen Spring Bouquet in Glass UrnThe gorgeous Casablanca lily is in good company in this artfully composed arrangement; the stunning mix includes hydrangeas, snowballs, peonies and roses. Every handcrafted pink-and-white bloom looks just picked from a bountiful cutting garden. The spring bouquet is set in a tall glass urn, adding to its natural beauty.
- Ethan Allen Vintage Keys CUnlock the past with our antique keys giclée print that has been rendered on paper treated to create the look of a timeworn document, for enduring charm and visual appeal. Four skeleton keys with unique ornamental detailing are artfully displayed in this print made exclusively for the Ethan Allen Collection. A wooden box frame with rubbed black edges furthers its heirloom allure.
- Ethan Allen Gold Leaf Impala Skull ReplicaThis most unusual objet d’art is a replica of a little-known member of the impala family, one that lives in small herds in the mountains of Mongolia and Russia. A found skull was skillfully reproduced in poly resin and embellished with hand-applied gold foil. The curved horns add dimension and a sense of realism to this guaranteed conversation piece.
- Ethan Allen FoundationAn exclusive giclée on canvas, this study of the American flag includes iconic words and images, such as “We the People,” the Liberty Bell, and sheet music for “This Land is Your Land.” A dark recess around the image creates the impression that the flag floats in the box-style frame. The frame’s distressed front veneer is a nod to history and time. The frame and the stretcher are both solid kiln-dried wood.
- Ethan Allen Travelers Palm TreeEvery well-designed interior should combine a variety of textures, scales, and heights. Our palm delivers all three in a well-proportioned form set in an earthy-hued planter. The tree’s deep green foliage adds a lushness that will soften the hard edges of any wall or corner.
- Ethan Allen Coral Nail Deco BoxA decidedly moderne accessory box, this eye-catching room accent was inspired by the stylized motifs of the Art Deco period. Studded with nickel-finished nailheads in concentric circles, the coral box is handcrafted from buffalo leather by artisans in India. It's also available in blush and white.
- Ethan Allen Rimmed Hurricane, NickelIt’s simple geometry, balanced and pleasing: a cylinder standing on a square base. And yet this unfettered hurricane crafted of glass and brass, with an antique nickel finish, is positively elegant in its simplicity. It’s ample enough to hold a large pillar and cast a long-lasting glow on its own. But with pure styling like this, you’ll want to gather together three or more.
- Ethan Allen Blue and White Gourd VaseUsing techniques that have remained unchanged for hundreds of years and materials from Jiangxi (the source of some of the world's finest porcelain clay), craftsmen create these exquisite hand-made porcelains just as their grandfathers did, and their grandfathers before them. Their methods are traditional, intensely detailed, and increasingly rare. Each intricate design is painted entirely by hand; an underglaze artist must apprentice for ten years before he can be granted his highly skilled position.
- Ethan Allen Chartreuse Studded BoxDimension and patina. They makes our chartreuse studded box the jewelry that makes the room, just like a knockout chunky necklace makes a white-T-and-jeans a look. Inspired by Cubist art, its faceted pattern has a matte lacquer finish (the kind that gives wood clear and durable appeal). The box is available in show-stopping chartreuse as well as easy-to-live-with white and go-anywhere black.
- Ethan Allen Large Pierced Temple JarA handcrafted artisanal accent is the jewelry that completes a well-dressed room—and this traditionally styled temple jar is a gem. It’s made of dolomite, an ornamental limestone known for producing hard, durable surfaces. The jar’s decorative details include an allover pierced pattern and a delicate domed lid with finial. An elegant white glaze complements any palette.
- Ethan Allen Blush Nail Deco BoxA decidedly moderne accessory box, this eye-catching room accent was inspired by the stylized motifs of the Art Deco period. Studded with nickel-finished nailheads in concentric circles, the blush box is handcrafted from buffalo leather by artisans in India. It's also available in white and coral.
- Ethan Allen White Nail Deco BoxA decidedly moderne accessory box, this eye-catching room accent was inspired by the stylized motifs of the Art Deco period. Studded with nickel-finished nailheads in concentric circles, the white box is handcrafted from buffalo leather by artisans in India. It's also available in blush and coral.
- Ethan Allen Vintage Scalloped Frame Ethan Allen Wall MirrorA simple and elegant Ethan Allen mirror with a scalloped wood frame. A unique vintage piece that will complement both traditional and vintage inspired rooms nicely. The mirror measures 39 X 27 and has a sturdy wire to hang it from.
- Ethan Allen Large Gold-Plated Clam ShellIn nature, giant clamshells are as intriguing as they are rare. Thanks to a complex molding process that imprints every detail, this reproduction captures the artistry of the real thing. Generously scaled, the poly resin sculpture is made even more beautiful by a striking gold foil core.
- Ethan Allen Large Pen Shell Turtle MountThe sea is full of treasures for those who know where to find them. Pen shell – the thin polished outer layer of a particular family of mollusks, for our purposes – like mother-of-pearl, is ever desirable for its luminous, lustrous glow. Our craftsmen learned from their fathers, who learned from theirs, how to work with these delicate slivers. And almost miraculously, they create one object of natural beauty out of another. Our a replica of a turtle shell is made hand-cut, hand-set, hand-finished amber pen shell over an acrylic form.
- Ethan Allen Porcelain Triton ShellThe fragile beauty of the seashell is captured for all time in this delicate piece made of bone china, which is treasured for its strength and translucence. Finished in a pure white bisque, this delicately carved triton shell is handcrafted in the Philippines.
- Ethan Allen Selenite BoxA handsome study in contrasts, this unusual decorative box is made of wood that has been fortified and enhanced with a sleek black lacquer finish. Even unadorned, this 9-inch-square box is lovely. But the natural white selenite stone that sits atop its lid surprises and delights, adding to its uncommon beauty.
- Ethan Allen African Turtle Shell ReplicaIn the world of art, antiques and collectibles, provenance is precious. Not just how old a thing is or what it's made of, but the story behind it, the link between its creation and where it is now – that's what resonates with dealers and collectors and casual admirers alike. When admirers ask, you can tell them this true story: Sulcata tortoises live in deserts and other arid lands; this shell is an exact replica of a tortoise whose perfect shell was recovered on a South African preserve. The shell is cast in a specially chosen resin and meticulously finished for its true-to-life appearance.
- Ethan Allen Remi ChandelierTradition is at the heart of our iconic designs, and our Remi offers a pleasing nod to the past. Shimmering crystals sourced in Eastern Europe—beads and rock crystal teardrops—are artfully arranged in this lyrical piece. Its stunning antique champagne leaf finish enhances Remi’s intricate scrollwork design.
- Ethan Allen Entwined Brass SculptureFluid and abstract, our entwined brass sculpture has movement and grace. It’s reminiscent of the symbol for infinity—and positively mesmerizing. It’s crafted of brass with an antique brass finish, and set on a rounded granite base. Also available with a nickel finish.
- Ethan Allen Porcelain Turban ShellThe fragile beauty of the seashell is captured for all time in this delicate piece made of bone china, which is treasured for its strength and translucence. Finished in a pure white bisque, this delicately carved turban shell is handcrafted in the Philippines.
- Ethan Allen Feather Study IVRendered in exceptional detail, this digital image captures the ethereal beauty of a single feather. The print by California photographer Roy Barloga gets it's Old World look from the fine, handcrafted paper on which it's printed. Framed by hand in our own U.S. workshops, the feather is floated in a simple, aged black shadow box.
- Ethan Allen Ink CirclesThis print—four big, bold circles colored in muted shades of yellow and silver—is much more than the sum of its parts. The giclée on canvas by artist Mary Margaret Briggs is a contemporary gem sure to make a plain room pop. Framed by hand in our own U.S. workshops.
- Ethan Allen Villages of the Loire 1Be transported to one of the charming river villages of the Loire Valley, a region known as the “Garden of France.” Here, for centuries, the gentle pace of life and the vivid landscape have made the area a favorite destination for poets, writers, artists, and travelers. Notable for its dramatic play of sunlight, this exclusive giclée comes alive with an intensely warm and rich palette of plums and golds. A classic solid wood frame with a lightly aged gold finish surrounds a soft buttercream outer mat and an inner mat of sage green. A delicate gold fillet completes the framing ensemble. Part of a series of four, this village portrait is beautiful displayed alone, or hung as part of the quartet for a strong style statement. All framing and matting for this piece is hand-crafted by our artisans in our Passaic, New Jersey workshop.
- Ethan Allen Antique Trees BThe sketch has the authentic appeal of an aged botanical. In a solid wood shadow box frame, our giclée floats above an antiqued linen backdrop. The float is a modern framing option; the black and antiqued gold frame, with its detailed inner lip, is pure tradition.
- Ethan Allen Long Turquoise Croc BoxThis stylish box is a must-have for its looks alone. But snap open the clutch-style polished nickel clasp, flip back the top, and it's just as useful as it is gorgeous. Our large mock croc box has a removable divided tray and a spacious, open compartment below, all lined in plush, soft velvet. Perfect for jewelry, watches, or any special items. Also available in black (439523).
- Ethan Allen White Branch CoralThe branch coral is a beautiful and robust coral that grows in shallow reef environments; the specimen from which this reproduction was made was found in the Philippine Sea. A pure white finish and substantial wood base preserves its organic look while giving it a modern feel.
- Ethan Allen The DressThis hand-embellished giclée, by Fressinier, on canvas is stretched onto a wood stretcher for stability then framed. The image is then surrounded by a wood fillet, an oyster linen liner and a solid wood, plank-style molding with decorative raised compo embellishments. The outer frame’s lustrous gilded finish is hand applied by skilled artisans.
- Ethan Allen Staghorn CoralStaghorn coral is home to many tropical fish species and a favorite among underwater photographers and divers. Only a few people ever have the opportunity to enjoy its natural beauty. Now, you can. This meticulously detailed poly resin cast of a coral branch sits on a square base; both are finished in white for a contemporary feel.
- Ethan Allen Modern Botanical GThis striking giclée was created from a monoprint in which an actual botanical sample was used during the printing process. The artist, Mary Margaret Briggs, often creates her graphic botanical studies from foliage she clips from her personal garden. An exclusive to the Ethan Allen Artwork Collection, the print reveals the botanical’s stunning venation and texture, which is complemented by the paper’s deckled edges and modern, simple framing style.
- Ethan Allen Dark Horn Inlay BoxThe art of lacquerware has been handed down for generations in the village of Hathia, just north of Hanoi, Vietnam. Artisans there use natural resin extracted from lacquer trees to create strong and beautiful items of all kinds; through the centuries many have been discovered in ancient tombs. Our exquisite box is made of wood and natural dark horn which is then lacquered and polished to a high sheen by skilled hands. It can hold jewelry or other treasures—or just look gorgeous on a table, chest or console.
- Ethan Allen Blue and White Square VaseUsing techniques that have remained unchanged for hundreds of years and materials from Jiangxi (the source of some of the world's finest porcelain clay), craftsmen create these exquisite hand-made porcelains just as their grandfathers did, and their grandfathers before them. Their methods are traditional, intensely detailed, and increasingly rare. Each intricate design is painted entirely by hand; an underglaze artist must apprentice for ten years before he can be granted his highly skilled position.
- Ethan Allen Zigzag Chevron Pillow, Orange/BlueChevron striping with a tie-dyed effect is for the super stylish at heart! This bold design plays with a sporty palette of blue and taupe--with a dash of orange for modern look. When tossed onto a neutral chair, sofa, or bed, this zigzag design has instant makeover power.
- Ethan Allen Antique White Reclaimed MirrorThe distressed frame surrounding this mirror is fashioned from reclaimed pinewood, so it's sustainable as well as sensational. The wood is rough-cut to enhance its natural beauty and texture; an antiqued whitewash finish gives the mirror a light and versatile look.
- Ethan Allen Aged Bronze Industrial MirrorA reflection of your impeccable taste (and appreciation for industrial chic style), this welded metal mirror is rustic—in a sophisticated way. The antiqued mirror glass center is surrounded by artfully arranged pipe segments, with an aged bronze finish. It's edgy—yet surprisingly refined.
- Ethan Allen Leather Wall ClockThis wall clock is as beautiful and practical as the day is long, in genuine, hand-stitched leather, with a polished nickel finish. The 27-inch diameter and large numerals make it easy to read. This meticulously crafted modern timepiece is also easy on the eyes.
- Ethan Allen Rustique Burlap Rod Pocket Panel, WheatRugged yet refined, these distinctive rod-pocket panels ground any room with the textured feel that only genuine jute burlap can deliver. Because burlap in a traditional wheat hue adds a vintage touch, its rustic good looks feel equally at home in the family room or master suite.
- Ethan Allen Rustique Burlap Rod Pocket Panel, BirchRugged yet refined, these distinctive rod-pocket panels ground any room with the textured feel that only genuine jute burlap can deliver. Because burlap in a natural hue adds a vintage touch, its rustic good looks feel equally at home in the family room or master suite.
- Ethan Allen UntitledFini was one of the most influential female artists of the 1930s. It has been said about her that she is the only artist to paint women without apology. Many of her paintings feature strong, beautiful women in ceremonial or provocative situations. The sphinx and cats play major parts in her paintings, as does the theme of "the double." She was equally adept at etching, drawing, watercolor, and oil painting. Later on, Fini also designed costumes and decorations for the theater, ballet, and the opera.
- Ethan Allen Foo DogsFine porcelain, the high-fire pottery that originated in Imperial China, is celebrated for its translucence, hand painted decoration and silky finish. You’ll treasure our porcelain Foo Dog for its unique place in Asian history—and its sheer beauty. With the appearance of a lion, the Foo dog is the traditional guardian of Buddhist temples. This pure white conversation piece is handmade in China using traditional techniques, from clay sourced in the Jiangxi province. Available left- and right-facing, the Foo dogs can be used as bookends, but they’re compelling enough to stand alone.
- Ethan Allen Chronograph Wall ClockDerived from the Greek words for time (chronos) and writing (graph), the modern chronograph has evolved over the years. In the mid-20th century, it was popularized by the aviation industry and later by automobile racing and naval submarine navigation. With a nod to the past and a contemporary mix of metals, our wristwatch-inspired Chronograph Wall Clock offers the perfect way to stay on time in style.
- Ethan Allen Gold Chinoiserie MirrorThere's no overlooking this piece. Inspired by an antique design, the highly embellished mirror is detailed with exotic Chinese motifs (it even features tiny bells that ring). The fanciful piece is made of cast resin in the U.S. and is available in a traditional hand-gilded, golden finish, as well as a more subtle gloss white.
- Ethan Allen Red Small Canton BoxBrilliant boxes. Our Canton pieces, inspired by luggage trunks, are pops of vivid color in traditional Chinoiserie fashion. Antique Chinese red finish with cast brass hardware and an aged Chinese paper lining make them as interesting as they are versatile. Two sizes available.
- Ethan Allen Bronze Velvet PillowWe've selected a gorgeous velvet chenille from one of Italy's top velvet manufacturers and a luxurious, lofty featherblend insert for this new line of wonderfully huggable, fluffable 21" square pillows. They're available in Burgundy, Orange, Bronze, Charcoal, and Chocolate.
- Ethan Allen Grass in Aged Gray PotUn-mowed and wild, grass has an unmistakable aesthetic quality that recalls barefoot days and untamed bliss. Our mound of green spikes complemented by a cement pot will help you reconnect with memories of carefree days outdoors. It has go-anywhere appeal, lending any room a pleasing textural element.
- Ethan Allen Sonora Ivory LeatherContent: 100% Full Grain Semi-Aniline Dyed Leather. Natural leather. Grade: 6. Wear code: Medium use, requires moderate care. No protective top coat - oils and stains will penetrate and become part of the natural look of this leather. Minimal natural markings: scars, bug bites, belly and neck wrinkles. Moderate color variations. Pearl color and a subtle two-toned finish adds a soft, contrast color with a timeless effect. Not available by the yard.
- Ethan Allen Tang HorseAncient earthenware horse sculptures were revered during the Tang Dynasty from the seventh and eighth centuries—so much so that they were buried in tombs with nobility. This pottery model is made of aged clay. With its muscular, bowed neck, and lively tail, it symbolizes power, strength, and wealth. Unglazed, the figure has the look of an authentic Chinese artifact and adds a global perspective to the home interior.
- Ethan Allen Folk Flora and FaunaThe bold lines in this giclée on canvas reveal a tribal influence (and a touch of inspiration from Picasso). The image by artist Sue Lawrence is based on a vintage etching. Turquoise and yellow embellishments lend dimension; it's framed by hand in our own U.S. workshops.
- Ethan Allen English Dogs VIThe grace and beauty of English hunting dogs is revealed in artist Ethan Harper's winsome series of seven giclées on watercolor paper. His renderings are lovely in their simplicity and appropriate for any traditional design style. Framed by hand in our own U.S. workshops.
- Ethan Allen Ipswich MirrorThe Ipswich mirror is inspired by neoclassical style; its wreath leaf design is borrowed from classic Greek and Roman architecture. This handcrafted piece features a beveled oval mirror glass framed in figured primavera veneers. Bead details and metallic carvings in a gold finish provide beautiful contrast.
- Ethan Allen Triple Bayleaf Ball TopiaryBall topiary is a plant style originally made popular in formal gardens, but nowadays, they can be used to add a touch of elegance - or whimsy - to any decorating style. Use one alone to fill in a corner, or use a pair to flank an entryway or fireplace.
- Ethan Allen Butterfly Study IIIWith bursts of gold and orange on its wings, this butterfly by California photographer Roy Barloga is made even more beautiful by the handmade Nepalese paper on which it's printed. All four of the arresting images in our Butterfly Study series capture the resplendent colors and details that have inspired artists for centuries. Framed by hand in our own U.S. workshops; a silver finish is the perfect complement.
- Ethan Allen Sun Yellow Ticking Stripe Grommet-Top PanelThis classic, menswear-inspired drapery is a perennial favorite. Each panel is outfitted with nickel grommets for a look that's simple and chic. We have weighted the panels so they have a finely tailored look--the hallmark of a well-made drape.
- Ethan Allen Blue and White Porcelain BowlEye catching artistry inside and out in a mélange of hand-painted vibrancy, delicate latticework and pagoda detailing. Perched atop a dark wood base, the porcelain bowl’s intricate design makes it a true conversation piece. For decorative use only.
- Ethan Allen Tangerine Hibiscus Hand-Painted PillowThis fetching flower design is painted by hand. The up-close petals add an artistic element that we just adore. The watercolor design is très magnifique in a palette of washed colors. All hand-painted pillows are signed by the artist.
- Ethan Allen Waterwitch 1911Come sail away. This turn-of-the-century yacht print exudes nautical serenity. Set within a white cotton sailcloth inner mat; a classic foundation for the white floating outer mat, which sits within an American bass wood frame with antiqued bright gold leaf accents. A reproduction print by English artist Frank Beken.
- Ethan Allen Turquoise Paper ArtMaterially abstract. Our graphic, dynamic paper sculpture on fabric lends a cool, sophisticated air to any modern or elegant space. Hang it vertically or horizontally, alone or grouped with its companions, White Paper Art, Black Paper Art, Grey Paper Art, Mustard Paper Art, and Tangerine Paper Art.
- Ethan Allen Watercolor Bird IVThe giclée prints in our four-part Watercolor Bird series are delicately rendered by artist Natasha Marie and bring just a nuance of nature to a transitional space. Bottom-weighted mats accentuate the lightness of the ever-popular watercolor subjects; the prints are framed in faux bamboo by hand in our own U.S. workshops.