Just inOn sale
- Etro Pink Fancy Paisley Silk ScarfA brilliant size for wearing as a neckerchief or around your wrist, this Etro scarf makes a considered finishing touch. Make the most of the classic paisley by keeping other accessories neutral. FEATURES:Concentric squares; paisley detail. Finished edges. COMPOSITION:100% Silk. DIMENSIONS:45cm x 45cm.
- Etro Silk TunicEtro’s sea green tunic is a clean and contemporary wardrobe staple crafted in sumptuous silk. The straight silhouette features a grandfather collar, concealed button fastening and vented sides. Complement the chic cut with sleek leather trousers and black shoe boots for a covetable day or evening look.
- ETRO Printed Pencil SkirtA bold geometric print lends a graphic look to this pretty skirt from Etro. Tonal blue print, contrast printed back, hidden side zip. Fitted. Team with a contrast print top and bright pumps. 32% Viscose, 30% Wool, 30% Polyamide, 8% Elastane. Lining: 94% Cupro, 6% Elastane. Dry clean.
- Etro Tiger's eye, sodalite and amethyst necklaceEtro's chunky necklace is embellished with clusters of raw-cut sodalite and amethyst interspersed with smooth round tiger's eye beads - the result is a striking hybrid of color and texture. Embossed gold-plated brass charms give subtle definition to this statement accessory. Adjust the chain to suit your look.
- Etro Paisley Leopard Print TopInject some exotic chic into your wardrobe for AW14 with this paisley and leopard print top from Etro. Beautifully crafted from soft jersey, it is adorned with the Italian brand’s signature paisley print interspersed with feisty leopard and tiger prints. Pair it with sleek cigarette trousers and towering sandals for a stylish evening look.
- ETRO Rabbit and Lamb Fur Striped ScarfA high-style topper for chilly days, Etro's striped fur scarf features bright printed lining and rich jewel coloring. Colorblock rabbit and lamb fur, multicolored paisley print lining, front wrap. Team with a collarless coat and luxe leather gloves. 100% Rabbit Fur. Material 2: 100% Lamb Fur. Lining: 100% Silk. Specialist clean.
- Etro Mosaic Paisley Tunic DressAdd a touch of vibrancy to your new season attire with ETRO’s Mosaic Paisley Tunic Dress. Crafted in Italy with sumptuous pure silk, it boasts a rich green hue, mosaic printed trim and signature paisley design. Pair with ankle boots or heels for casual and smart dressing.
- Etro White Floral Paisley Print ShirtThis unique Etro shirt exhibits the brand's passion for immaculate print design. Team this piece with a black maxi skirt to show off the intricate combination of floral and paisley prints to full effect. FEATURES:Multicolour floral and black paisley print on a white base. Front button fastening; pointed collar. Long sleeves; double button cuffs. Tonal buttons; dipped hem. COMPOSITION:97% Cotton, 3% Elastane.
- Etro + V&A gold-tone agate clip earringsAVAILABLE AS AN ONLINE EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Etro's collaboration with the V&A celebrates the brand's place in the museum's The Glamour of Italian Fashion 1945-2014 exhibition. Reflecting the exquisite levels of creativity and craftsmanship seen within the show, these clip-fastening earrings feature faceted agate hung from gold-tone links. The 22-piece limited edition collection will be available as an online exclusive at NET-A-PORTER.COM with 10% of all sales being donated to the V&A.
- Etro Printed washed-silk dressEtro's washed- silk dress is saturated with psychedelic swirls and tropical florals - the mandala pattern is a geometric Indian motif that symbolizes the universe. It's lined in satin for a smooth fit and has a hook-fastening slit at the front that can be worn open or fastened. Style yours with heels for evening.
- ETRO Silk Print ShirtA bold graphic paisley print lends an ultra-contemporary look to this statement-making shirt from Etro. Green-multi silk with black collar and cuffs, long sleeves, button-down front, shirttail hem. Slim tailored fit. Showcase with tailored black trousers and patent leather pumps. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- ETRO Viscose Stretch Patterned Midi-DressFeaturing a striking combination of floral and geometric optical prints, this figure-hugging dress by Etro is sure to turn heads. High scoop neck, 3/4 length sleeves, flattering vertical seams across bodice, contrasting prints throughout. Form-fitting. Go bold by teaming the dress with a bright clutch and embellished peep-toe pumps. 96% Viscose, 4% Elastane. Lining: 93% Cupro, 7% Elastane. Dry clean.
- Etro Sleeveless Plaid, Floral & Grid-Print DressEtro dress in plaid, floral, and grid-print. Jewel neckline. Sleeveless. A-line silhouette; box-pleated skirt. Back zip. Silk. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B.
- Etro Women's PlaidEtroPlaid, Floral Grid-Print Silk BlouseDetailsCrepe de chine Etro blouse in plaid, floral, and grid-print. Band collar; button front. Long sleeves; button cuffs. Relaxed fit; vented sides. High-low hem. Silk. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24. 5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Joie ABBOTT naked sandal in blackDesigner About Etro: The Italian firm Etro began in 1968 by creating intricately patterned fabrics, and today its collections include everything from ready-to-wear to accessories to menswear. Still a family-owned company, founder Gimmo Etro's daughter Veronica designs for women and his son Kean oversees the men's designs.
- ETRO Houndstooth-print silk topEtro silk top. Keyhole button fastening at back. Round neck, long sleeves, contrasting pleated panel at centre, all-over houndstooth print, curved hem. 100% silk. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 29" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8. Made in Italy.
- Etro Women's Scarf-Neck Menagerie Printed Long Dress - Gray (38/4)EtroScarf-Neck Menagerie Printed Long DressDetailsPaisley-print jersey dress. Halter neckline with scarf and metal fringe; open back. Sleeveless; cut-in shoulders. Relaxed fit. Back zip. Viscose/polyester; copper/zinc fringe. Made in Italy. Designer About Etro: The Italian firm Etro began in 1968 by creating intricately patterned fabrics, and today its collections include everything from ready-to-wear to accessories to menswear. Still a family-owned company, founder Gimmo Etro's daughter Veronica designs for women and his son Kean oversees the men's designs.