Just inOn sale
- FRYE Women's Tegan Ballet FlatThe Tegan Ballet by The Frye Company is a soft, flexible flat with a buffed nubuck and vegetable-tanned leather upper. Rubber outsoles give the women's ballet flats a casual look. Frye was founded in 1863 and is the oldest continuously operating footwear brand in America. With their steadfast commitment to quality and painstaking attention to detail, it takes more than 190 steps to make one pair Frye boots, and a similar set of processes to make their shoes and accessories. They use the highest quality leathers, all tanned with natural oils, which distinguish their products. Frye has developed demanding standards for its materials and craftsmanship, and its experienced team of shoemakers and designers work diligently to ensure these standards are met in every single pair of boots, shoes, or accessories made with the Frye label.
- Frye Flat Sandals - Mandy Ankle StrapIn the label's trademark burnished leather, these flat Frye sandals are an effortless fit with festival-ready denim shorts and flowing maxi dresses. Nubuck leather upper, leather lining, rubber sole. Imported. Open toe; buckled ankle strap. Available in full and half sizes.
- Frye Rebecca Penny Loafers - GreyCroc embossed leather lends statement making style to classic Frye penny loafers. A piped seam structures the round toe, and soft rubber nubs cushion the soft sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Available sizes: 5.5,6,6.5,7,7.5,8.5,9,9.5,10
- Frye "Melissa" Riding BootsLong and lean, these rich leather boots get the luxe touch with an elegant logo accent and silvery buckle. By Frye. Imported. Leather upper, leather lining, leather sole. Imported. Pull-on, side logo detail. 1" Stacked heel, 15 1/2" shaft. Full and half sizes. Please note: Shaft height and circumference may vary by size. Protect your boots with Frye Weatherproof Spray: Care Product. Condition with Weatherproof Dressing Cream: Leather Cream.
- Women's Frye 'Quincy' FlatFree shipping & free returnsA markedly distressed leather shoe with rawhide laces and moc-stitching gives you a relaxed look with a touch of edge. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every style. Brand: FRYE. Style Name: Frye 'Quincy' Flat. Style Number: 618175.
- Frye Alexa Leather Bow WedgeAlexa Leather Bow Wedge, Cement Details Sunwash nubuck with tonal stitching. Stitched bow at open toe. Adjustable front strap. 4 1/2" covered wedge. 3/4" stacked platform. 3 3/4" equivalent. Leather lining and padded insole. Rubber sole for traction."Alexa" is imported.
- Frye Mindy Slip Other Slip-OnsLook fashion forward in the vintage-inspired Frye Mindy Slip On.brulLiNubuck leather upper in a casual slip-on stylebrliAllover distressed designbrliTwin hidden elastic goring panels ensure a secure fitbrliSmooth leather lining with a cushioning footbedbrliDistressed rubber midsole and outsole/ul
- Frye Reina Metallic Snake-Print Western BootieFrye. Reina Metallic Snake-Print Western Bootie, Charcoal. Frye leather bootie in metallic snake-print. 3" stacked heel. Approx. 4"H shaft with exterior pull tab. Almond toe. Western-style stitched vamp. Interior side zip. Leather lining and insole. Leather sole with rubber toe tip. "Reina" is imported.
- Frye James Lug Lace-Up BootClassic lace-up boots in smooth, premium leather from our friends at Frye. Complete with tonal laces and a side logo stamp. Propped up on a low stacked heel + sturdy treaded sole. Content + Care: Leather, rubber, mixed metal. Spot clean. Imported. Size 1 lb 6 oz. Shaft: 5.5" Heel height: 1.25"
- Women's Frye 'Jackie Button' Leather Riding BootFree shipping & free returnsA Western cut and a classic stacked leather heel distinguish a favorite knee-high riding boot with double pull tabs. It takes over 190 steps to craft a pair of Frye boots, but you’ll only need a few steps to feel the quality. Brand: FRYE. Style Name: Frye 'Jackie Button' Leather Riding Boot. Style Number: 354620_2.
- Women's Frye 'Veronica Slouch' Leather Engineer BootFree shipping & free returnsComfort and quality are exemplified in a stylish engineer design, with antiqued brass buckles, a rounded toe last and durable Goodyear welt construction. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every detail. Brand: FRYE. Style Name: Frye 'Veronica Slouch' Leather Engineer Boot. Style Number: 55923. Available In Stores.