- Givenchy Tyson studded leather high-top trainersA heavy dose of silver-tone metal studs toughens Givenchy's black leather Tyson high-tops this season. An icon of sports-luxe, they're detailed with a perforated vamp, a ribbed heel counter and a Velcro strap across the ankle and a white rubber sole.
- Givenchy Tyson bi-colour leather high-top trainersGivenchy's Tyson trainers are a playful take on a classic high-top. This pair arrives in white leather and is detailed with perforated panels, a ribbed heel and signature star-embellished Velcro straps. The chunky silhouette works best with skinny jeans.
- Givenchy Baby's breath floral print leather skate slip-onsFree Worldwide Delivery plus All Taxes and Duties IncludedThese skate slip-ons are the latest addition to Givenchy's footwear line, featuring the brand's latest baby's breath floral print collection. Trimmed with a padded collar and made in Italy, this pair will literally take your breath away this season.
- Givenchy Devoré-velvet and leather skate trainersThe newest addition to Givenchy's roster of skate trainers is particularly decadent. They're crafted from black jersey that's covered in floral devoré-velvet a key feature from the AW15 runway and finished with black leather edges and a white rubber midsole. Perfect with skinny jeans on weekends, they'll also work in the week with midi skirts and cropped trousers.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Givenchy Brogue-detailing leather skate trainersIt's the white brogue detailing that gives Givenchy's black high-shine, pebbled-leather trainers a refined finish. They have a classic skater-flat silhouette with elasticated side panels and a chunky white rubber sole. Build on their edgy appeal with a biker jacket.