Just inOn sale
- Givenchy Black Bambi Slip-On ShoesBuffed leather slip-on shoes in black. Round toe. Signature Bambi mash-up graphic printed at vamp and toe. Silver-tone monogram logo piece at vamp. elasticised panels at sides. White rubber sole. Tonal stitching. Upper: leather. Sole: rubber. Made in Italy.
- Givenchy Leather Bolo-Tie Necklace with Shark's Tooth PendantFree shipping and free returns—every day.Givenchy's bolo tie-inspired necklace features a white leather and pale goldtone brass shark's tooth pendant on a tricolor braided leather cord. Blue, red and white braided leather cord; "Givenchy" stamped on pendant cap; pendant detailed with ridged edges; cord finished with decorative, pale goldtone brass tips. 38.5" maximum length, approximately (adjustable); pendant: 3" drop, approximately. Pale goldtone brass slide clasp. Made in Italy.
- GIVENCHY Abstract paint print sweatshirtGivenchy cotton sweatshirt. Slips on. Round neck, long sleeves, ribbed at neckline, cuffs and hem, all-over abstract print. 100% cotton; ribs 97% cotton, 3% elastane. Machine wash. True to size. Size small: Length 26" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small.
- Givenchy Roses And Stars-Print Chiffon Scarf - NavyGivenchyRoses And Stars-Print Chiffon ScarfDetailsRoses and stars-print chiffon scarf. Ample size offers may ways to drape, wrap, and knot. 140 x 140cm (55"L x 55"W). Cotton/silk; dry clean only. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Givenchy: Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Givenchy Roses And Stars-Print Chiffon ScarfRoses and stars-print chiffon scarf. Ample size offers may ways to drape, wrap, and knot. 140 x 140cm (55"L x 55"W). Cotton/silk; dry clean only. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.