- Helmut Lang
- HELMUT LANG Bi-colour open-knit sweaterAdd a little edge to your summer wardrobe with Helmut Lang's white open-knit sweater. The black interwoven under-layer delivers a graphic aesthetic that's accentuated by the ribbed striped trims. Its close fit will see it work well with relaxed tailoring.
- HELMUT LANG Open-back crepe playsuitThis white crepe Helmut Lang playsuit is defined by its easy-to-wear sporty silhouette. It combines a loose shape with athletic detailing - note the sleeveless cut black crepe-trimmed armholes and drawstring waistband. Team it with a pair of pool slides for an effortless off-duty look.
- HELMUT LANG Terra draped relaxed-leg track pantsWork Helmut Lang's directional drapery into your year-round wardrobe with these black brushed-crepe Terra trousers. Cut to a flattering high rise the legs are neatly tapered with elastic buckled hems. Complete the look with a slouchy sweater and wedge heels.
- HELMUT LANG Swift draped-back dressHelmut Lang's black Swift dress works solo or as the foundation to a multi-layered look. It's made from a crinkled semi-sheer fabric with a draped jersey back panel and loose T-shirt style silhouette. Wear it with opaques and boots now and bare legs later into the season.
- HELMUT LANG Wool-jersey sweater dressHelmut Lang proves that new-season knitwear can go beyond chunky sweaters. This short-sleeved sweater dress is made from a lightweight green-grey jersey that fits loose through the top and fitted beneath. Slick black accessories and bare legs will keep the look thoroughly on-brand.
- HELMUT LANG Contrast-stripe relaxed-fit trousersHelmut Lang's SS15 collection is defined by sharp lines and a monochrome palette. These black micro-modal jersey track pants are a sporty piece from the line-up cut to a slouchy yet sleek silhouette and detailed with contrasting white side stripes and cuffs. Complete the look with a crop top and biker jacket.
- HELMUT LANG Noa crepe trousersVoluminous silhouettes are essential this season and Helmut Lang's black Noa trousers are a more subtle way to work the look. Low-slung on the hips with an asymmetric front fastening this flattering pair works both in and out of the office. Wear yours with pumps and a black blouse.
- HELMUT LANG Soft Grid wool-blend sweaterThis season Helmut Lang offers up a beautifully oversized wool-blend version of the perennial grey knit. Dropped shoulder seams exaggerated sleeves and a curved step hem give it a contemporary edge. Wear it with a mid-length pencil skirt for a modern feminine look that works around the clock.
- HELMUT LANG Method-print satin trousersHelmut Lang's Method-print satin trousers are a contemporary and elegant style. The tonal-grey green and black print commands attention yet the fit is effortless - note the elasticated drawstring waist and relaxed leg. Team with a minimalist top and muted accessories to make a quietly sophisticated summer statement.
- HELMUT LANG Wire shirting tunicThis season sees designers experiment with new shirting proportions and Helmut Lang's take is executed with razor-sharp precision. The Wire tunic is a loose-fitting V-neck style that's defined by a semi-sheer body and bold silver-tone zip. The key to styling is contrast; team it with black culottes and chunky sandals for optimum effect.
- HELMUT LANG Mist cotton shirtIntroduce this season's cinched silhouette into your everyday repertoire with Helmut Lang's white crinkle-effect cotton Mist shirt. It showcases a drawstring waist with silver-tone metal eyelets and aglets and has a lean shape that works best loosely layered over trousers.
- HELMUT LANG Medallion-jacquard leather jacketHelmut Lang takes a characteristically directional approach to this season's print trend with this kaleidoscopic design. Toughening the look with leather sleeves and a boxed shape there is nothing shy and retiring about this medallion-jacquard jacket.
- HELMUT LANG Bi-colour cotton sweaterHelmut Lang is revered for its technical approach to knitwear and this bi-colour sweater is a stellar piece to invest in now. It's crafted from dark-grey chunky-knit cotton and spliced with contrasting navy mid-weight knit panels. Slip it on with understated separates - sports-luxe trousers and sandals are perfect.
- HELMUT LANG Macro-modal split bra topThis sportswear-inspired bra top from Helmut Lang is given a directional twist by way of a split at one sleeve. It's made from a blend of black micro-modal and elastane for a fit that seamlessly shapes to the body. Wear it with a pair of the season's elevated track pants with just a slither of torso revealed.
- HELMUT LANG Contrast-knit cotton-blend sweaterHelmut Lang's white cotton-blend sweater is a refreshing alternative to heavier knits perfect for the transition into summer. It's detailed with open-knit panels and has a relaxed fit with dropped shoulder seams. Don it to put a nonchalant spin on evening looks.
- HELMUT LANG Torsion bi-colour crepe jumpsuitSleek and sporty Helmut Lang's black crepe Torison bi-colour jumpsuit has endless styling options. It marries athletic details such as low arm holes and a drawstring waist with an elegant cowl neck and back slit. Wear it with chunky trainers by day upscaling the look for evening with mules.
- HELMUT LANG Square-jacquard crepe topHelmut Lang remains true to its minimalist designs and sleek aesthetic with this white square-jacquard crepe top. It's subtly textured and features cut-away shoulders and an exposed back zip for a sporty edge. Showcase the directional back and side slits by wearing it over a pair of printed trousers.
- HELMUT LANG Button-fastening crepe topChannel Helmut Lang's urban minimalist aesthetic with this white crepe top. It features a button-fastening V-neck front and dropped shoulder seams that let the short sleeves elegantly drape around the back of the arms. Keep things sleek by wearing it with black tailored trousers and mules.
- HELMUT LANG Engineered crepe topPrecision cuts monochromatic colour palettes and sporty vibes are all Helmut Lang signatures. This Engineered top embodies the label's aesthetic with its slim fit black crepe construction and sheer honeycomb mesh detailing. Wear it as part of an all-black ensemble for a clean look.
- HELMUT LANG Method-print zip-detail satin topHelmut Lang presents the ideal 24/7 separate in the form of this method-print zip-detail satin top. It features a tonal-grey and dark-green brushstroke print and a contrasting black trim. Tap into this season's sports-luxe trend and wear it by day with a bomber jacket and trainers.