Sale / Price
- Helmut Lang
- Helmut Lang Boat-neck cashmere-knit sweaterHelmut Lang brings a directional edge to a classic knitwear style for the new season with this ivory textured-cashmere sweater. It's cut for a relaxed fit with a boat neck and a softly fluted hem that's cropped at the waist. An ivory high-waisted maxi skirt will make an ideal pairing.
- Helmut Lang Capped-sleeved cotton and linen-blend trench coatHelmut Lang ups the versatility of the classic trench coat with this army brown-green capped-sleeve design. It's crafted from a cotton and linen-blend and styled with wide lapels and a long, loose length that's tempered with a buckled waist belt. Layer it over chunky sweaters now and sleeveless tops later.
- Helmut Lang Bi-colour open-knit sweaterAdd a little edge to your summer wardrobe with Helmut Langs white open-knit sweater. The black interwoven under-layer delivers a graphic aesthetic thats accentuated by the ribbed striped trims. Its close fit will see it work well with relaxed tailoring.
- Helmut Lang Scoop-neck cotton and cashmere-blend T-shirtA touch of cashmere brings a luxurious feel to Helmut Lang's grey cotton-blend T-shirt. It's crafted to an easy, flattering shape with a low scoop neck and cap sleeves, and finished with discreet tonal stitching. Add it to your year-round wardrobe it's the ideal base for an endless list of looks.
- Helmut Lang Peak-lapel tailored wool jacketThe double-breasted jacket continues to be a key silhouette for the new season. Helmut Lang's black wool-twill style is tailored for a sharp fit with padded shoulders, peak lapels, and a nipped-in waist creating an hourglass silhouette. It comes with two useful internal pockets and will instantly smarten go-to jeans.
- Helmut Lang Round-neck crepe dressHelmut Lang's slick brand of minimalism is as chic as it is timeless. New for Resort-2016, this ivory satin-back crepe dress is cut to a simple round-necked, thigh-grazing shape ideal for transitioning from day to night. Style it with pool slides from 9 to 5, then slip into heeled mules for evening.
- Helmut Lang One-shoulder silk-blend crepe midi dressHelmut Lang's black silk-blend crepe midi dress has an elegant Grecian feel. The asymmetric neckline gives way to a gathered, fluid silhouette that can be cinched in with an optional self-tie waist belt. Keep it modern with chunky sandals.
- Helmut Lang Wide-sleeved wool and cashmere-blend sweaterHelmut Lang's relaxed ivory sweater is spun from a soft blend of wool and cashmere. It has a close fitting boat neck, and an A-line shape that flares from the chest with long wide sleeves. Wear it with neutral separates for a refined tone-on- tone look.
- Helmut Lang Raw-edge maxi skirtHelmut Lang creates timeless classics with a minimal edge. This black maxi skirt is made from a mid-weight stretch-crepe, and features a raw-edge high waistband that makes it a go-to for the transitional seasons. Wear it with an oversized sweater and trainers off-duty.
- Helmut Lang Asymmetric cotton-poplin topHelmut Lang champions stripped-back shirting this season. This white cotton-poplin top is cut with a simple crossover front and small capped sleeves, and fastens with hidden press studs for a minimal finish. Wear it to the office over cropped black trousers, or style it with blue jeans during downtime.
- Helmut Lang Bell-sleeve button-front blouseFor a modern update on the classic white blouse turn to Helmut Lang's lightweight woven-fabric style. It comes with a granddad collar, half-placket fastening, and is shaped with fluid bell sleeves. Layer it over a pair of relaxed flares for a fresh take on evening dressing.
- Helmut Lang One-shoulder stretch-silk topHelmut Lang offers a typically minimal way to wear this season's essential shoulder-baring silhouettes. This ivory stretch silk-crepe top is cut to a voluminous shape with a single shoulder strap, and is nipped at the waist with a matching tie. Try it with ankle-cropped trousers and gladiator sandals for an on-point finish.
- Helmut Lang Exposed-stitch tank topHelmut Lang's ivory stretch-twill tank top is a cool, contemporary classic. It's shaped for a relaxed fit with a scoop neck and a racer back, and finished with a raw-edged hem. It'll make a great base for so many looks, but a leather biker jacket and wide-legged trousers are a great place to start.
- Helmut Lang Raw-edge straight-leg trousersA refined piece from Helmut Lang's new-season collection, these cotton-blend twill trousers are designed in a purist shade of beige. They're tailored for a loose fit with a high rise, flat front and a straight leg, and finished with raw edges. Team them with tonal separates for a fresh approach to spring styling.
- Helmut Lang Jacquard crepe shirtA subtle waffle-jacquard pattern brings a hint of texture to Helmut Lang's crepe shirt. It's shaped to a loose silhouette with a V-neck and buttoned cuffs, and will slip seamlessly into both on and off-duty rosters. Try it with fluid black trousers and slip-on flats to embody the new season's languid elegance.
- Helmut Lang Ribbed-knit cashmere sweaterSpun from fine cashmere, Helmut Lang's navy ribbed-knit sweater is a luxurious transitional piece. It's crafted to an elegant slim-fitting shape, and imbued with offbeat appeal by way of a raw-edge neckline and drawstring sides. Ruche it over wide-legged trousers to emulate the label's androgynous cool.
- Helmut Lang Poet opaque shirtHelmut Lang's black semi-sheer cotton Poet shirt will bring effortless edge to your evening portfolio. It's styled with soft gathers at the shoulders to create a billowing, oversized silhouette that will balance the label's second-skin leather trousers perfectly.
- Helmut Lang Satin-twill wrap maxi skirtMaster modern minimalism in Helmut Lang's satin-twill wrap maxi skirt. This versatile classic is an investment piece that will transcend the seasons. Wear it with thick knits and boots now, and off-the-shoulder tops and sandals when the weather warms.
- Helmut Lang Crew-neck wool and cashmere-blend sweaterFor Resort-2016, Helmut Lang stays true to its minimalist roots, offering a stellar collection of luxe staples. This navy ribbed-knit sweater is a great transitional piece the wool and cashmere-blend is supremely soft, while the wide, bracelet-length sleeves bring directional edge. Try it over breezy cream trousers for a fresh result.
- Helmut Lang Wide-leg compact-crepe trousersWide-legged trouser cuts remain key for Resort-2016. Invest in the look with Helmut Lang's navy compact-crepe pair, which is designed to be worn slung low on the hips and fall loosely to the floor. Style them with a cashmere sweater for an elegant take on androgyny.
- Helmut Lang Raw-edges wool blazerCut a classically chic silhouette in Helmut Lang's navy wool blazer. It's double-breasted with four front button fastenings, and tailored with neat notch lapels and raw edges. Wear it partnered with wide-leg trousers and flats for an elegant workwear look.
- Helmut Lang Swift draped-back dressHelmut Lang's black Swift dress works solo or as the foundation to a multi-layered look. It's made from a crinkled semi-sheer fabric, with a draped jersey back panel and loose, T-shirt style silhouette. Wear it with opaques and boots now and bare legs later into the season.
- Helmut Lang Satin-twill racer-back maxi dressHelmut Lang stays true to its renowned minimalist aesthetic for the new season with this midnight-blue maxi dress. It's cut from satin-twill to fall loosely on the body and features a scoop neck, cutaway shoulders, and a racer back for modern appeal. Wear with slides for a cool daytime look.
- Helmut Lang Satin-twill trimmed blazerA carefully tailored black jacket is timeless. Helmut Lang's wool version is crafted with a touch of stretch and comes with a satin-twill trim along the notch lapels. The single-breasted, two-button fastening creates a streamlined silhouette that works beautifully with this season's wide-leg trousers.
- Helmut Lang Roll-neck wool and cashmere-blend sweaterHelmut Lang's forest-green roll-neck sweater is spun from a soft wool and cashmere-blend to fit seamlessly into your autumnal edit. It's shaped to a relaxed silhouette and styled with a curved step hem for a casual edge. Wear it with cropped leather trousers and love-worn trainers for effortless cool.
- Helmut Lang Ribbed-cuffs straight-leg trousersWork Helmut Lang's illustrious minimalist aesthetic into your new-season wardrobe with these trousers. Tailored from stretch-crepe to a mid-rise waist, they're shaped to a straight-leg silhouette and finished with ribbed-cuff hems. Complete the look with a light sweater and ankle boots.
- Helmut Lang Suede A-line skirtHelmut Lang crafts its A-line skirt in one of the season's most sought-after fabrics, suede. It sits high on the waist and falls elegantly to the knee with a centre-front split for ease of movement. Finished in classic black, it will work as part of myriad looks try it by day with a slouchy sweater and slide sandals.
- Helmut Lang Wire shirting tunicThis season sees designers experiment with new shirting proportions, and Helmut Lang's take is executed with razor-sharp precision. The Wire tunic is a loose-fitting, V-neck style that's defined by a semi-sheer body and bold silver-tone zip. The key to styling is contrast; team it with black culottes and chunky sandals for optimum effect.
- Helmut Lang Short-sleeved neoprene polo shirtThe definition of sports-luxe, Helmut Lang delivers this polo shirt in black neoprene. It's a typically minimalist design from the Austrian label, with an open placket and raw-edge cuffs and hem. Team it with black wide-leg trousers and platform trainers for the sleekest take.
- Helmut Lang Contrast-knit cotton-blend sweaterHelmut Langs white cotton-blend sweater is a refreshing alternative to heavier knits, perfect for the transition into summer. Its detailed with open-knit panels and has a relaxed fit with dropped shoulder seams. Don it to put a nonchalant spin on evening looks.
- Helmut Lang Contrast-stripe relaxed-fit trousersHelmut Lang's SS15 collection is defined by sharp lines and a monochrome palette. These black micro-modal jersey track pants are a sporty piece from the line-up, cut to a slouchy yet sleek silhouette and detailed with contrasting white side stripes and cuffs. Complete the look with a crop top and biker jacket.
- Helmut Lang Poet opaque shirtHelmut Lang's crisp white cotton opaque shirt reflects the label's minimalist aesthetic. It's semi-sheer with gathering at the shoulders, and detailed with a visibly stitched collar and placket. For the chicest finish, style it with separates in rich beige hues.
- Helmut Lang Button-fastening crepe topChannel Helmut Lang's urban, minimalist aesthetic with this white crepe top. It features a button-fastening V-neck front and dropped shoulder seams that let the short sleeves elegantly drape around the back of the arms. Keep things sleek by wearing it with black tailored trousers and mules.
- Helmut Lang Shearling and cotton-blend jacquard giletHelmut Lang's creamy cotton-blend jacquard gilet is covered in panels of short and long-haired shearling for an ultra-soft texture. It's shaped for a boxy fit with an open front, and finished with a full silk lining. Wear it to bring depth to neutral looks think a crisp white shirt and tailored cream trousers.
- Helmut Lang Method-print satin trousersHelmut Lang's Method-print satin trousers are a contemporary and elegant style. The tonal-grey, green and black print commands attention, yet the fit is effortless note the elasticated drawstring waist and relaxed leg. Team with a minimalist top and muted accessories to make a quietly sophisticated summer statement.
- Helmut Lang Noa crepe trousersVoluminous silhouettes are essential this season, and Helmut Langs black Noa trousers are a more subtle way to work the look. Low-slung on the hips with an asymmetric front fastening, this flattering pair works both in and out of the office. Wear yours with pumps and a black blouse.
- Helmut Lang Method-print zip-detail satin topHelmut Lang presents the ideal 24/7 separate in the form of this method-print zip-detail satin top. It features a tonal-grey and dark-green brushstroke print and a contrasting black trim. Tap into this seasons sports-luxe trend and wear it by day with a bomber jacket and trainers.
- Helmut Lang Medallion-jacquard leather jacketHelmut Lang takes a characteristically directional approach to this seasons print trend with this kaleidoscopic design. Toughening the look with leather sleeves and a boxed shape there is nothing shy and retiring about this medallion-jacquard jacket.
- Helmut Lang Bi-colour cotton sweaterHelmut Lang is revered for its technical approach to knitwear, and this bi-colour sweater is a stellar piece to invest in now. It's crafted from dark-grey chunky-knit cotton and spliced with contrasting navy mid-weight knit panels. Slip it on with understated separates sports-luxe trousers and sandals are perfect.
- Helmut Lang Mist cotton shirtIntroduce this season's cinched silhouette into your everyday repertoire with Helmut Lang's white crinkle-effect cotton Mist shirt. It showcases a drawstring waist with silver-tone metal eyelets and aglets and has a lean shape that works best loosely layered over trousers.
- Helmut Lang Draped jersey topHelmut Lang has long been adored for its expertly draped jersey basics, such as this ultra-fine white top. The supremely soft fabrication crosses over the body at the front, with cropped dolman sleeves and a rolled neckline trim to finish. It comes with an array of styling possibilities begin with sports-luxe trousers and refined sandals.