Just inOn sale
Bracelets & Bangles
- Bracelets & Bangles
House of Harlow 1960
- House of Harlow 1960
- House of Harlow 1960 Aztec Leather Wrap BraceletVintage inspired with modern touches, House of Harlow 1960’s boho-luxe pieces offer a glamorous take on Cali-cool accessorizing. Gold tone–plated metal/leather. Imported. 16"L. Buckle closure. Nickel free. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- House of Harlow 1960 Chevron Station Leather Wrap BraceletFree shipping & free returnsGolden chevrons slide a long a thin leather bracelet that wraps twice around your wrist for a trendy, stacked look. 15" length; 1/4" width. Buckle closure. Lead-free and nickel-free. Leather/goldtone plate. By House of Harlow 1960; imported.
- House Of Harlow Kaleidoscope Fingerpick Cuff - Black & GoldThis Kaleidoscope Fingerpick Cuff from House of Harlow is a true statement piece. Easy to wear, this slips on for instant glamour! Gold Plated, this has a black stone detail design which is eyecatching and unique. Gold Plated. To maintain appearance avoid contact with liquids and perfume.
- House of Harlow 1960 Aztec Wrap BraceletThis fierce bracelet is the perfect addition to your look! Leather-wrap bracelet with gold tone Aztec accents. Adjustable buckle closure. Imported. Measurements: Width: 1 - 4 in. Diameter/Length: 15 in. Charm Length: 1 - 4 in. Charm Width: 1 - 4 in. Weight: 1 oz.
- House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Charm Macramé BraceletFree shipping & free returnsA leather charm nestles in a signature sunburst setting on a knotted bracelet with comfortable adjustability. 6" inner circumference; 1/2" width. Adjustable slide closure. Lead-free and nickel-free. Leather/goldtone plate/string. By House of Harlow 1960; imported.
- House of Harlow Two-Tone Thin Arrow BangleHouse of HarlowTwo-Tone Thin Arrow Bangle, Golden/SilvertoneDetailsHouse of Harlow thin bangle.Approx. 7 3/4" circ and 1/2"W.Textured arrow design.Golden and silvertone mixed arrow pattern.Designer About House of Harlow 1960:Raised in the spotlight with a lifelong appreciation for fashion and costumes, Nicole Richie launched the House of Harlow 1960 jewelry line in 2009. Characterized by signature motifs like the starburst pendant and geometric stations, the line's effortless, bohemian pieces have been spotted on celebrities and stylish girls everywhere. Under Richie's creative and strategic direction, House of Harlow 1960 has since expanded to include ready-to-wear, eyewear, shoe, and handbag lines.