Just inOn sale
House of Harlow 1960
- House of Harlow 1960
- Women's House Of Harlow 1960 Claire Tortoise Shell Cat-Eye Sunglasses TortMetallic accents and a chic cat-eye design lend a look of high-fashion to these House of Harlow 1960 sunglasses. Goldtone logos set in the temples finish the tortoise shell molded sunglasses with designer flair.Molded nose.
- Women's House Of Harlow 1960 Cat's Eyes Sunglasses BlackThese tinted sunglasses by House of Harlow 1960 deliver a look that combines wide-eyed innocence and mischievous fun. For those days when feeling whimsically feline, or simply needing to lounge in the sun, these sunglasses are the perfect choice. 100% UV protection.Plastic frames with metal accents.Scratch-resistant plastic lenses.Logo details at the temples.
- Women's House Of Harlow 1960 Cary Cat-Eye Sunglasses Irr NatThese subtle cat-eye sunglasses by House of Harlow 1960 protect your eyes while lending your look retro appeal. Finished with goldtone logos set into the temples of the contoured arms, the sunglasses boast chic designer style.Molded nose.
- House of Harlow Brown tortoise print acrylic and metal edged 'Nicole' rounded oversized sunglassesNicole Richie has transitioned easily from fashion icon to fashion star with the breezy, bohemian styles from House of Harlow. Smooth tortoise print acrylic base. Gradé, rounded and oversized lenses with goldtone metal edge. Logo at arms. Offers full UV protection. Comes with case. Measures approximately 6'' wide x 2½'' high. Acrylic / Metal; Imported;
- House of Harlow Fog grey tortoise print acrylic 'Anais' oversized sunglassesNicole Richie has transitioned easily from fashion icon to fashion star with the breezy, bohemian styles from House of Harlow. Smooth tortoise print acrylic frames. Gradé oversized lenses. Logo at arms. Offers full UV protection. Comes with case. Measures approximately 5½'' wide x 2¼'' high. Acrylic; Imported;