Just inOn sale
House of Harlow 1960
- House of Harlow 1960
- House of Harlow 1960 Nouveau Necklace, 16"Vintage inspired with modern touches, House of Harlow 1960’s boho-luxe pieces offer a glamorous take on Cali-cool accessorizing. Gold tone–plated metal/enamel/glass. Imported. 16"L with 2" extension. Lobster clasp closure. 1.75" Frontal drop. Nickel free. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- House of Harlow 1960 Modern Motif Necklace, 18"Vintage inspired with modern touches, House of Harlow 1960’s boho-luxe pieces offer a glamorous take on Cali-cool accessorizing. Gold tone–plated metal/resin. Imported. 18"L with 2" extension. Lobster clasp closure. 1.25" Frontal drop. Nickel free. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- House of Harlow 1960 Pyramid Wrap Ring w/ PavéYour beauty has always been bewitching. Now, it's time to turn up the temptation even more with this enthralling House of Harlow 1960™ ring! 14K, 15K, 16K or 17K yellow gold-plated ring features asymmetric rows of crystal-pavéd pyramids. Measurements: Face Height : 1 " 4 in. Face Width : 3 " 4 in. Face Length : 1 in. Weight: 0.28 oz.
- House Of Harlow Isosceles Ring - Rose GoldThis gorgeous Isosceles ring in Rose Gold features jet rhinstones and stone spike accents which is ultra feminine. An open ring design which is easy to slip on and creates a sophisticated look when on the finger with the blue and pink stones. We will wearing ours with other House of Harlow pieces for a unique look. Rose gold plated. Avoid perfume and liquids.
- House of Harlow Sunburst Wrap BraceletHouse of HarlowSunburst Wrap Bracelet, Gray/Rose GoldDetailsMacrame cord with rose golden starburst. Starburst station with leather inlay. Adjustable slide closure with bead-trimmed pulls. 2" diameter at smallest; 3" diameter at widest. Designer About House of Harlow 1960:Raised in the spotlight with a lifelong appreciation for fashion and costumes, Nicole Richie launched the House of Harlow 1960 jewelry line in 2009. Characterized by signature motifs like the starburst pendant and geometric stations, the line's effortless, bohemian pieces have been spotted on celebrities and stylish girls everywhere. Under Richie's creative and strategic direction, House of Harlow 1960 has since expanded to include ready-to-wear, eyewear, shoe, and handbag lines.