Just inOn sale
House of Harlow 1960
- House of Harlow 1960
- House of Harlow 1960 Braided Pavé BangleVintage inspired with modern touches, House of Harlow 1960’s boho-luxe pieces offer a glamorous take on Cali-cool accessorizing. Gold tone–plated metal/resin/glass. Imported. 2.5" Diameter. No closure. Nickel free. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960 Three Tiered Cuff BraceletAmp up your look with this stylish cuff bracelet from House of Harlow 1960. Featuring a thicker design with pave accents, wear this bracelet with formal or casual wear for ultimate trendy style. Decorated cuff. Pave and arrow accents. Slip on style. Approximate measurements: 1 1/2" W x 2 1/2" L. Metal. Imported.
- HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960 Thick Metallic Arrow Bangle BraceletHighlight the night with this stunning bangle bracelet by House of Harlow 1960. Boasting arrow accents with a hint of metallics, this bracelet is the perfect finishing touch for your look. Arrow details Bangle style. Slip on styling. Approximate measurements: 3/4" W x 2 1/2" L. Metal. Imported.
- House of Harlow Earrings, Two-Tone Tribal Totem Drop EarringsThe tribal trend at its most chic. House of Harlow's drop earrings feature totem motifs with tribal designs and touches of gold color. Lead and nickel-free for sensitive skin. Crafted in gold-tone and silver-tone mixed metal. Approximate drop: 1-3/4 inches. Approximate width: 1/4 inch.
- House of Harlow Mini Sunburst Pendant NecklaceHouse of HarlowMini Sunburst Pendant Necklace, WhiteDetailsYellow golden pendant necklace with delicate chain.Sunburst cutout with white leather inlay.15" chain length; 3/4" pendant drop.Lobster clasp; small logo charm on chain extender.Imported.Designer About House of Harlow 1960:Raised in the spotlight with a lifelong appreciation for fashion and costumes, Nicole Richie launched the House of Harlow 1960 jewelry line in 2009. Characterized by signature motifs like the starburst pendant and geometric stations, the line's effortless, bohemian pieces have been spotted on celebrities and stylish girls everywhere. Under Richie's creative and strategic direction, House of Harlow 1960 has since expanded to include ready-to-wear, eyewear, shoe, and handbag lines.