Sale / PriceAll
- Illesteva Leonard round-frame sunglassesThe Leonard is a staple style in Illesteva's sunglasses roster, and for SS15 it arrives with clear acetate frames and contrasting tortoiseshell arms. It's a round-framed design with mirrored purple lenses, and is detailed simply with the label's logo at the temples.
- Illesteva Leonard sunglassesManhattan-based Illesteva is loved for the downtown aesthetic of its eyewear. These round-framed Leonard sunglasses are crafted from acetate with blue and purple flecks in the frame, and an olive-green wood-effect finish on the arms. Blue mirrored lenses complete the look.
- Illesteva Leonard sunglassesIllesteva's Leonard sunglasses are a core label design, and they arrive for Resort-2016 in bold black, white and clear broken-effect stripes. They're crafted from acetate to a round-framed shape, and finished with contemporary blue mirrored lenses. Let them imbue everyday looks with a fresh edge.
- Illesteva Palm Beach sunglassesPart tortoiseshell, part golden-brown, Illesteva's handmade Palm Beach sunglasses are defined by their two-tone cat-eye frames. They're fitted with black-tinted UV400 CR-39 lenses that offer complete UV protection and comfort. Wear them to add a luxurious retro feel to summer looks.
- Illesteva Leonard sunglassesIllesteva's Leonard sunglasses are handmade in Italy with round acetate frames. They feature a contrast effect with tonal-brown at the top of the lenses and clear along the bottom. Wear them all year round with winter outerwear now, and flippy sundresses later.