Just inOn salePlus size
- J.Crew Linen V-neck cropped teeJust for spring: Our designers dreamed up a lightweight linen tee that's short on the hem but never on style. Give it the long life it deserves by treating it more like lingerie than gym gear. Linen. Hand wash. Import. These colors really pop, but you can't tell just how vibrant they are until you see them in person.
- J.Crew Saint James® unisex Meridien II nautical teeSince 1889, Saint James has spun some of the world's finest knits out of its Normandy-based factory, but the brand is most famous for its authentic Breton tee. Originally part of the official French naval uniform, this striped tee has been worn by style greats ranging from Andy Warhol to Picasso to Karl Lagerfeld. And now you. Cotton. Machine wash. Made in France.
- J.Crew Pre-order Space-dyed Italian cotton sweaterThe easiest-ever summer sweater, woven with sheer metallic yarn for just a touch of sparkle. Basically, it's our (fancy) answer to that whole warm-days-cool-nights issue. Viscose/metallic threads/poly. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Linen V-neck pocket tee in metallicMetallic-printed linen that's as soft as it is shiny is the easiest way to turn jeans and a tee into an outfit just like that. Since the fabric is so delicate—think lightweight but not too sheer—we recommend taking extra care when washing. Treat it like you would lingerie, not gym gear. Linen. Chest pocket. Hand wash. Import. This item is super-sparkly, but you can't really tell until you see it in person.
- J.Crew Needle-punched lace fine-knit sweaterJ.Crew's biscuit sweater is comfortable and effortlessly stylish. Finely woven with touches of wool for softness, we love the pretty white needle-punch lace detail - a technique that blends the fabric with the natural yarns for a smooth finish. Wear yours at the weekend with white jeans and sneakers. Biscuit wool, nylon and viscose-blend. Slips on. 40% wool, 35% nylon, 25% viscose. Dry clean. Designer color: Acorn.
- J.Crew Metallic linen boyfriend teeMetallic-printed linen that's as soft as it is shiny is the easiest way to turn jeans and a tee into an outfit just like that. Since the fabric is so delicate—think lightweight but not too sheer—we recommend taking extra care when washing. Treat it like you would lingerie, not gym gear. Linen. Hand wash. Import. This item is super-sparkly, but you can't really tell until you see it in person.
- Collection Thomas Mason® for J.Crew cotton voile peasant topThe laid-back peasant top gets pretty and polished, thanks to a sheer cotton voile from Thomas Mason, one of Europe's oldest and most legendary mills (it's been weaving some of the best shirting since 1796). Finished with feminine tucked pleat detailing and oversized cuffs, the flowy silhouette is perfect for spring layering as well as making a statement on its own. (And because the fabric is slightly sheer, it comes with a silk camisole for days when you want a little more coverage.) Cotton. Three-quarter sleeves. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Gold-foil leaf shellWe took a leafy pattern from a London print house, added a delicate gold-foil leaf outline and put it all over our textured cotton basketweave shell. The cherry on top? A neon green ring zipper at the back—because we're all about the small details. Cotton. Back zip. Machine wash. Import.
- J.Crew Collection featherweight cashmere waffle cardigan sweaterMeet our cashmere cardigan BFF. She's made from featherweight "fully worsted" Italian cashmere, which is technical speak for finer, softer and better than ever. The quality enhances the streaky heather effect, while the cozy waffle texture enhances our desire to throw it on over everything (tanks, tees, button-downs—whatever). Bonus: a miniature pocket for stashing MetroCards or lipstick. See? She just gets us. Italian cashmere in a 12-gauge knit. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Painter boatneck teeThe one to get in multiples—it's made from our signature textured cotton jersey, known for its heathered look and supersoft feel. Cotton. Three-quarter sleeves. Machine wash. Import. These colors really pop, but you can't tell just how vibrant they are until you see them in person.
- J.Crew Lightweight camp shirt in whisper laméSure, you probably have a button-down shirt (or two). But you don't have one like this. It's made from a lightweight, super-drapey cotton, so it's incredibly soft and comfortable and comes in a beautiful metallic gold lamé. Think of it as the dressy button-down that you can wear with pretty much everything. Cotton. Long roll-up sleeves. Functional buttons at cuffs. Machine wash. Import.
- J.Crew Collection sleeveless gazar shell in misty hydrangeaWe combined a classic sleeveless silhouette with a hazy hydrangea-printed gauzy silk from Italy's famed Luigi Verga mill, founded in 1940 and famous for its digital and hand-painted motifs. (So you're basically wearing a work of art.) Silk. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Striped scuba-jersey topJ.Crew's marl-gray top is cut from a soft scuba-jersey that holds its structure but still feels supple. It's finished with ivory stripes, crepe trims and a flattering curved hem. Wear yours with a mini skirt or boyfriend jeans. Marl-gray and ivory scuba-jersey. Concealed zip fastening through back. Fabric1: 48% cotton, 48% viscose, 4% elastane; fabric2: 100% cotton; fabric2: 100% polyurethane. Dry clean.
- Edith A. Miller for J.Crew henleyEdith A. Miller is the result of some serious sartorial serendipity; founders Nancy Gibson and Jennifer Murray showed up to a summertime soirée wearing the same vintage stripe tee. Bonding over their love of the supersoft knits from little-known, Pennsylvania-based menswear maker Robert P. Miller, they decided to approach the mill with a plan to make women's clothes. One road trip (and a healthy dose of chutzpah) later, the line was born with a thinking-girl aesthetic and homegrown craftsmanship (the mill has been in the same family for six generations). Finally, someone who loves stripes as much as we do. Cotton. Long sleeves. Dry clean. USA.
- J.Crew Collection cashmere long-sleeve teeJust because it's summer doesn't mean you have to put away the cashmere. We work with one of the best Italian mills to create ours—it's famously soft, comes in completely custom colors and, if you treat it with love, it will last forever. This tee is just like your favorite, only it's way more luxe. Italian cashmere in a 12-gauge knit. Tubular trim at neck, rolled edge at cuffs and hem. Hand wash. We recommend folding (never hanging) and storing in tissue paper. Import. Our colors really pop, but you can't tell just how vibrant some of them are until you see them in person.