Sale / Price
- J.Crew Cashmere sweater\"We updated the fit with a slightly deeper V-neckline and a slightly slimmer sleeve, so now it's more flattering, more feminine and even likelier to make repeat outfit appearance,\" says J.Crew of its signature sweater. This baby-pink style is spun from exceptionally soft cashmere, sourced from one of Italy's leading mills. Wear yours with everything from denim to pencil skirts. Shown here with: J.Crew Blazer, rag & bone Jeans, Chloé Shoulder bag, Gucci Loafers, Chloé Cuff, Chloé Ring, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Arme De L'Amour Ring, Larsson & Jennings Watch, Chan Luu Necklace, Isabel Marant Belt.. Baby-pink cashmere.. Slips on.. 100% cashmere.. Hand wash or dry clean.. Designer color: Neon Orchid.
- J.Crew Aran Crafts wool cable turtleneck sweaterLocated in Ireland, family-owned Aran Crafts has been making traditional Aran-style sweaters (featuring a cable-like weaving technique that was originally created to suit locals' outdoorsy way of life) for over 100 years. This classic fisherman style is crafted in warm wool and is so cozy. Wool. Dry clean. Made in Ireland.
- J.Crew Collection cashmere boyfriend crewneck sweaterWe work with one of the best Italian mills to create our cashmere—it's famously soft, comes in completely custom colors and, if you treat it with love, it will last forever. Slightly oversized (so there's more to love), this one is made just for you so you can stop stealing his. Italian cashmere. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Hand wash. Import.
- J.Crew Vintage cotton T-shirt in metallicBack in 2004, we set out to replicate one of our favorite thrift-store T-shirts, and the result is our vintage cotton—now in sparkly metallic—famous for its heathered texture and softness. Since it's so featherweight, we recommend taking extra care when washing: Treat it like you would lingerie, not gym gear. Vintage slub cotton. Machine wash. Import. This item is super-sparkly, but you can't really tell until you see it in person.
- J.Crew Vintage cotton three-quarter-sleeve dolman T-shirt in metallicBack in 2004, we set out to replicate one of our favorite thrift-store T-shirts, and the result is our vintage cotton—now in sparkly metallic—famous for its heathered texture and softness. Since it's so featherweight, we recommend taking extra care when washing: Treat it like you would lingerie, not gym gear. Cotton. Machine wash. Import. This item is super-sparkly, but you can't really tell until you see it in person.
- Lacoste® for J.Crew polo shirtWe teamed up with the famed maker of polo shirts to create an exclusive version that you'll only find here. Tennis legend René Lacoste is remembered for two things: his ferociousness on the court and the iconic shirt that still sports his reptilian logo. Based on a polo player's uniform, the shirt was an innovation on the court and one that eventually became a staple in closets everywhere. In the spirit of Lacoste's modernizing impulse, we collaborated with the French brand on creating a shirt with exclusive details, like a retro logo from its archives and notched "tennis" tails. Cotton. Machine wash. Import.
- J.Crew Linen V-neck pocket T-shirt in metallicMetallic-printed linen that's as soft as it is shiny is the easiest way to turn jeans and a T-shirt into an outfit just like that. Since the fabric is so delicate—think lightweight but not too sheer—we recommend taking extra care when washing: Treat it like you would lingerie, not gym gear. Linen. Chest pocket. Hand wash. Import. This item is super-sparkly, but you can't really tell until you see it in person.
- J.Crew Collection sleeveless top in Italian laceWe made a sleeveless top in Thomas Mason shirting (one of Europe's oldest and most legendary mills that's been weaving some of the best shirting since 1796) and finished it with lace from the prestigious Ricamificio Gimar mill in Italy , the go-to for intricate laces—you'll find them only on the most special pieces in our collection. Cotton. Button placket at back. Dry clean. Import.
- Women's J.Crew for David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Save More Elephants T-shirtGarments for Good: Founded in 1977, the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust rescues and protects orphaned elephants and rhinos in East Africa from ivory poaching and extinction. To date, they've successfully rescued, hand raised and rehabilitated 190 elephant orphans before reintegrating them into the wild. In their honor, we teamed up with Brooklyn-based artist Hugo Guinness to create this limited-edition T-shirt. One hundred percent of the net proceeds from the sale of this T-shirt will be donated to the trust. Cotton/poly/viscose. Machine wash. Import.
- J.Crew Boy shirt in caspian plaidIn terms of hands-down closet essentials, our boy shirt ranks up there with blue jeans, chinos and little black dresses. Featuring a boyfriend-inspired fit that's tailored especially for you, we made this one in a classic plaid print we designed in-house. Cotton. Long roll-up sleeves. Chest pocket. Machine wash. Import.
- J.Crew Collection silk top in tie-dye printA top in the finest silk in tie-dye print that we engineered in-house for the most perfect (read: flattering) placement. Even better? It's digitally printed so the colors are extra vibrant. Silk/elastane. Long roll-up sleeves. Functional buttons at cuffs. Chest pockets. Dry clean. Import.