- J.Crew Jeweled striped swing sweaterAn easy, swingy pullover sweater in striped merino wool—because if you haven't noticed, we have a slight stripe addiction—covered in shimmery hand-applied crystals. And now, our stripe collection is complete...not. Merino wool. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Collection cashmere V-neck sweaterJust because it's summer doesn't mean you have to put away the cashmere. We work with one of the best Italian mills to create ours—it's famously soft, comes in completely custom colors and, if you treat it with love, it will last forever. This one is a layer you can justify getting in multiples. Italian cashmere in a 12-gauge knit. Hand wash. We recommend folding (never hanging) and storing in tissue paper. Import. Our colors really pop, but you can't tell just how vibrant some of them are until you see them in person.
- J.Crew Collection cashmere swing sweaterWe gave this short-sleeve trapeze sweater an exaggerated swing fit, so it drapes beautifully and is just really, really comfortable. It's made from Italian cashmere, because when it comes to cashmere, we don't mess around. Italian cashmere. Dry clean. We recommend folding (never hanging) and storing in tissue paper. Import.
- J.Crew Sailor-striped sweaterIt's not summer without stripes, which is why we created this easy warm-weather sweater. It's made from a lightweight linen blend with a high-low hem and fully fashioned angled seams—so you can take it to the beach, but it looks polished enough for the office. Cotton/linen/nylon. Rib trim at neck and cuffs. Dry clean. Import.
- Pre-owned J.crew Tippi In Cashmere SweaterJ. Crew's website says: "What makes our Italian cashmere so special? Not only do we insist on using the best yarn out there, but each season we develop completely custom colors that you'll find only at J.Crew (we work hand in hand with a centuries-old Italian mill to ensure that each shade has just the right depth, saturation and brightness). Every piece is carefully designed to become a forever favorite.Italian cashmere in a 12-gauge knit."Three-quarter sleeves.Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem.Hits at hip.Hand wash cold separately.Import.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Pre-owned J.crew KnitwearWINTER 2013 Size XS (36) - loose fit. Medium-weight sweater with round neck and contrasting short raglan sleeves Colours : navy + plum. Bead decoration at front of neck and shoulders front back - ribbed borders. 45% acrylic - 37% alpaca - 18% merino wool Length body : 60 cm - Length sleeves : +/- 20 cm Shoulders : +/- 36 cm - bust : 98 cm - waist : 80 cm. Unworn, with tags. Brand : J.CREW.
- Pre-owned J.crew SweaterAn understated but killingly cool way to rock the leather trend this season, this luxe take on the tee has a leather front and sleeves but a knit back for a casual (and breathable) twist. In order to achieve the most supple leather, the team actually washed it to make it softer, even shaving it down to make it superthin, so it really does move with you. Never worn...but so cool!