- J.CrewWe source the fabric for this luxe style from Jersey Lomellina®, a top Italian mill. Super-high-tech as far as swimwear goes, it features stretch retention and UV protection, and it resists pilling and abrasion. Polyamide/elastane. Two sets of removable straps. Back hook. Boning at sides. Underwire. Lightly padded. Lined. Hand wash. Import.
- J.Crew Canadian Sweater Company colorblock cardigan sweaterThe Canadian Sweater Company has been crafting artisanal sweaters since 1977. This classic wool cardigan is handknit exclusively for us in an especially vibrant colorblock pattern. It's sure to add the perfect pop to your winter wardrobe. Wool. Dry clean. Made in Canada.
- J.Crew Fair Isle crewneck sweaterOn a cold winter day, there's nothing better than slipping on a warm wool Fair Isle sweater. Especially one that our designers adapted from a classic men's sweater (that they sized-down to perfectly suit the ladies). Wool. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Collection cashmere cable sweater with pom-pomsWe gave the classic cable-knit sweater a luxurious update in soft Italian cashmere (from a centuries-old Italian mill), then added playful pom-poms for a fun finishing touch. But the best part might be the pretty palette of custom-developed colors. Italian cashmere/mohair. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. We recommend folding (never hanging) and storing in tissue paper. Import.
Want more ideas? Try:
- J.Crew Canadian Sweater Company cardigan sweaterYou might not know the name, but you'll know the sweater—The Dude wore it in The Big Lebowski. But before it became slacker chic, the Cowichan sweater had established a following in British Columbia, Canada, where the style was developed in the mid-nineteenth century. The Canadian Sweater Company, founded in 1977, continues the tradition: Each of its Cowichan sweaters is hand knit by a single artisan using Salish weaving techniques from start to finish. Wool. Standing collar. Zip closure. Rib trim at cuffs and hem. Patch pockets. Dry clean. Import.
- Pre-owned J.crew Tippi In Cashmere SweaterJ. Crew's website says: "What makes our Italian cashmere so special? Not only do we insist on using the best yarn out there, but each season we develop completely custom colors that you'll find only at J.Crew (we work hand in hand with a centuries-old Italian mill to ensure that each shade has just the right depth, saturation and brightness). Every piece is carefully designed to become a forever favorite.Italian cashmere in a 12-gauge knit."Three-quarter sleeves.Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem.Hits at hip.Hand wash cold separately.Import.
- Pre-owned J.crew KnitwearWINTER 2013 Size XS (36) - loose fit. Medium-weight sweater with round neck and contrasting short raglan sleeves Colours : navy + plum. Bead decoration at front of neck and shoulders front & back - ribbed borders. 45% acrylic - 37% alpaca - 18% merino wool Length body : 60 cm - Length sleeves : +/- 20 cm Shoulders : +/- 36 cm - bust : 98 cm - waist : 80 cm. Unworn, with tags. Brand : J.CREW.
- J.Crew PLAY Comme des Garçons® striped sweaterWe adore this playful, quirky line dreamed up by Japanese designer Rei Kawakubo—founder of cult-favorite label Comme des Garçons—so we just had to share it. Sporty-chic separates, like this classic striped sweater, all feature the signature and totally adorable heart logo designed by New York-based graphic artist Filip Pagowski. Wool. Dry clean. Import.