- J.Crew Collection cashmere V-neck sweaterJust because it's summer doesn't mean you have to put away the cashmere. We work with one of the best Italian mills to create ours—it's famously soft, comes in completely custom colors and, if you treat it with love, it will last forever. This one is a layer you can justify getting in multiples. Italian cashmere in a 12-gauge knit. Hand wash. We recommend folding (never hanging) and storing in tissue paper. Import. Our colors really pop, but you can't tell just how vibrant some of them are until you see them in person.
- J.Crew Collection relaxed cashmere pullover sweaterWe worked with one of Italy's top cashmere mills to create this classic pullover in custom colors that took months to get exactly right. Our designers added exaggerated rib cuffs and dropped seams at the shoulders for a relaxed, drapey fit. Good thing it comes in enough colors for every day of the week. Cashmere. Rib trim at cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Collection sequined merino wool sweaterJ.Crew's merino wool sweater is showered in hundreds of neon-yellow and bronze sequins that appear to change color in the light. Part of brand's premium 'Collection,' the weight of these sparkling embellishments ensures this relaxed design hangs beautifully. Style it simply with wide-leg pants and heels. Beige merino wool. Slips on. 100% merino wool. Dry clean. Designer color: Light Pineapple.
- Pre-owned J.crew Italian Cashmere SweaterWho doesn't love a little color in their closet? This beautiful, never-worn, Italian Cashmere pullover sweater is made from custom J.Crew coloring. Incredibly soft, lightweight, and with a relaxed fit, this sweater is sure to be a hit. Original tags are still on the item!
- Ryan Roche for J.Crew ribbed sweaterWe're back for our fifth year as proud supporters of the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund and its top prizewinners—as in, three on-the-rise designers whose names you'll definitely want to commit to memory. This ribbed sweater was created exclusively for us by sweater designer Ryan Roche, who dreams up her beautiful textural layering pieces in a converted barn located 90 miles outside of New York City. Cotton. Dry clean. Import.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Pre-owned J.crew SweaterAn understated but killingly cool way to rock the leather trend this season, this luxe take on the tee has a leather front and sleeves but a knit back for a casual (and breathable) twist. In order to achieve the most supple leather, the team actually washed it to make it softer, even shaving it down to make it superthin, so it really does move with you. Never worn...but so cool!