- J.Crew Collection cashmere mini-cable sweaterWe worked with one of the best Italian mills to create this classic cable sweater. Famously soft, our cashmere comes in completely custom colors that take us months to develop and perfect. Italian cashmere. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Hand wash. Import.
- J.Crew Embellished Tippi in glen plaidThe sweater you'll wear with almost everything. It's soft, flattering and layers well—so you can totally justify buying several. This one has a glen plaid yoke and pretty embellishments, which means it's absolutely perfect for the holiday season. Merino wool. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Cashmere sweaterJ.Crew's neon-yellow sweater is knitted from sumptuous cashmere - it's the perfect weight for year-round wear. The relaxed cut is easy to style with all your favorite staples, including jeans or skirts. Shown here with: J.Crew Pants, Jacquemus Sweater, Common Projects Sneakers, Proenza Schouler Clutch, Arme De L'Amour Bracelet, Larsson & Jennings Watch.. Neon-yellow cashmere.. Slips on.. 100% cashmere.. Hand wash.. Designer color: Neon Citron.
- J.Crew Collection cashmere boyfriend V-neck sweaterWe worked with one of Italy's top cashmere mills to create this easy boyfriend sweater. This year, we updated the fit with a slightly deeper V-neckline and a slightly slimmer sleeve, so now it's more flattering, more feminine and even likelier to make repeat outfit appearances. Italian cashmere in a 12-gauge knit. Hand wash. We recommend folding (never hanging) and storing in tissue paper. Import.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Pre-owned J.crew SweaterAn understated but killingly cool way to rock the leather trend this season, this luxe take on the tee has a leather front and sleeves but a knit back for a casual (and breathable) twist. In order to achieve the most supple leather, the team actually washed it to make it softer, even shaving it down to make it superthin, so it really does move with you. Never worn...but so cool!