- J.Crew Collection cashmere long open cardigan sweaterWe work with one of the best Italian mills to create our cashmere—it's famously soft, comes in completely custom colors and, if you treat it with love, it will last forever. This lightweight sweater is extra luxe: It's easy and relaxed, with a bit of extra length for more coverage. Italian cashmere in a 12-gauge knit. Rib trim at cuffs. Hand wash. We recommend folding (never hanging) and storing in tissue paper. Import.
- J.Crew Shrunken wool turtleneck sweaterWhen it comes to can't-live-without wardrobe essentials, there's nothing like a wool turtleneck. This version is designed slightly shorter and a touch shrunken, so it hugs the body (but doesn't cling). Chances are you'll need multiples. Merino wool. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Chenie cashmere sweaterJ.Crew's cashmere sweater has a drop-shoulder silhouette and long ribbed cuffs that add to the relaxed fit. Impeccably soft and cozy, this versatile beige piece has been spun in one of Italy's finest mills. We like it layered over a denim shirt. Beige cashmere. Slips on. 100% cashmere. Hand wash. Designer color: Flax.
- J.Crew Collection cashmere striped waffle sweaterThink of a classic waffle sweater. Now, imagine it's made from luxe, cozy Italian cashmere and finished with a playful striped pattern—yeah, we made that. Oh, and then we added a cool button detail to the neck. Italian cashmere. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Hand wash. Import.
Want more ideas? Try:
- J.Crew Collection cashmere sweaterJ.Crew's 'Collection' cashmere is luxuriously soft – the label works with the finest Italian mills to create it. This white V-neck sweater is cut for a slightly loose fit. Wear yours with tailored pants and sneakers. White cashmere. Slips on. 100% cashmere. Dry clean. Designer color: Snow.