- J Crew J.Crew Polka-dot Tippi sweater with shoulder buttonsThe sweater you'll wear with almost everything. It's soft, flattering and layers well—so you can totally justify buying several. We updated this edition with playful polka dots, because frankly they just put us in a good mood. Merino wool. Bracelet sleeves. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- J Crew J.Crew Shrunken wool turtleneck sweaterWhen it comes to can't-live-without wardrobe essentials, there's nothing like a wool turtleneck. This version is designed slightly shorter and a touch shrunken, so it hugs the body (but doesn't cling). Chances are you'll need multiples. Merino wool. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- J Crew J.Crew Cropped cashmere pullover sweaterWoven from Italian cashmere with an airy—our designers call it "lofty"— texture, this playful pullover sweater is just a tad cropped and comes in tons of bright, saturated colors. Cue the high-rise jeans (yep, those are on this website too). Italian cashmere. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Hand wash. We recommend folding (never hanging) and storing in tissue paper. Import.
- J.Crew Collection sequined merino wool sweaterJ.Crew's merino wool sweater is showered in hundreds of neon-yellow and bronze sequins that appear to change color in the light. Part of brand's premium 'Collection,' the weight of these sparkling embellishments ensures this relaxed design hangs beautifully. Style it simply with wide-leg pants and heels. Beige merino wool. Slips on. 100% merino wool. Dry clean. Designer color: Light Pineapple.
- J Crew J.Crew Collection cashmere long-sleeve T-shirtJust because it's summer doesn't mean you have to put away the cashmere. We work with one of the best Italian mills to create ours—it's famously soft, comes in completely custom colors and, if you treat it with love, it will last forever. This T-shirt is just like your favorite, only it's way more luxe. Italian cashmere in a 12-gauge knit. Tubular trim at neck, rolled edge at cuffs and hem. Hand wash. We recommend folding (never hanging) and storing in tissue paper. Import. Our colors really pop, but you can't tell just how vibrant some of them are until you see them in person.
- J.Crew Pre-owned J.crew Tippi In Cashmere SweaterJ. Crew's website says: "What makes our Italian cashmere so special? Not only do we insist on using the best yarn out there, but each season we develop completely custom colors that you'll find only at J.Crew (we work hand in hand with a centuries-old Italian mill to ensure that each shade has just the right depth, saturation and brightness). Every piece is carefully designed to become a forever favorite.Italian cashmere in a 12-gauge knit."Three-quarter sleeves.Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem.Hits at hip.Hand wash cold separately.Import.
Want more ideas? Try:
- J Crew J.Crew Collection short-sleeve foil sequin sweaterYes, you need a sequin sweater, even in the summer. We made this one with a special metallic yarn that's foil printed and has sequins woven into it, which is just a long way of saying it's extra sparkly and pretty. A slim fit and arm-baring short sleeves mean it's also a little bit sexy. Poly. Dry clean. Import.