- J.Crew Garment-dyed linen swing sweaterOur easiest-ever linen sweater has a slightly loose, swingy fit while ribbed panels at the sides make it figure-flattering. Garment-dyed in small batches, each one comes with subtle color variations that are totally unique—and they're all so good, the hardest part is choosing your favorite one. Linen. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Merino wool crewneck sweaterA classic pullover in our go-to merino wool—for lightweight warmth—finished with sporty rib trim along the neck, cuffs and hem. We like to think of this one as the slightly shrunken cousin of our beloved Tippi sweater, with a shorter (but not too short) waist that perfectly counters our favorite pair of high-rise jeans. Merino wool. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Relaxed merino wool pullover sweaterA lot of thought (and time) went into this easy merino pullover. Our designers took a classic silhouette and added exaggerated rib cuffs and dropped seams at the shoulders for a relaxed, drapey fit. You'll probably need a color for every day of the week. Merino wool. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Embellished Tippi sweaterThe sweater you'll wear with almost everything. It's soft, flattering and layers well—so you can totally justify buying several. We updated this edition with heat-fixed crystals in a mix of bronze and rose gold, so it's even more brilliant than usual. Merino wool. Bracelet sleeves. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
Want more ideas? Try:
- J.Crew Collection ribbed gauze sweaterA dress-up sweater done our way—knit in a luxe Italian yarn that has a slight shimmer and sheer effect thanks to clear cellophane threads (the look is even more dramatic when you layer two together). Dipped in summery colors and finished with accordion pleats, this is the sweater that goes from client lunches to evenings out and pretty much everywhere in between. Poly. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Sailor-striped sweaterIt's not summer without stripes, which is why we created this easy warm-weather sweater. It's made from a lightweight linen blend with a high-low hem and fully fashioned angled seams—so you can take it to the beach, but it looks polished enough for the office. Cotton/linen/nylon. Rib trim at neck and cuffs. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Collection featherweight cashmere V-neck boyfriend sweaterWe worked with one of the best Italian mills to make this easy boyfriend sweater. Not only is it supersoft, it also comes in completely custom colors and, if you treat it with love, it will last forever. Slightly oversized—so there's more to love—this one is made just for you (now you can stop stealing his). Italian cashmere in a 14-gauge knit. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- Pre-owned J.crew KnitwearWINTER 2013 Size XS (36) - loose fit. Medium-weight sweater with round neck and contrasting short raglan sleeves Colours : navy + plum. Bead decoration at front of neck and shoulders front back - ribbed borders. 45% acrylic - 37% alpaca - 18% merino wool Length body : 60 cm - Length sleeves : +/- 20 cm Shoulders : +/- 36 cm - bust : 98 cm - waist : 80 cm. Unworn, with tags. Brand : J.CREW.
- J.Crew Slit-neck beach sweaterThis slouchy sweater just might be the ultimate high-summer lightweight layer. It's slightly oversized and woven from a corded cotton yarn that gives it a cooler handfeel. We finished it with an open slit neck and henley button details, so it's effortless, flattering and—dare we say?—a tad sexy. Linen. Three-quarter sleeves. Dry clean. Import.