- J.Crew High-rise broken-in boyfriend short in meadow washThis short has all the comfort of your favorite boyfriend jeans, plus a flattering, slightly higher rise. In other words, you're going to be wearing these a lot (on vacation, during spring, during summer...). Cotton. Zip fly. Traditional 5-pocket styling. Machine wash. Import.
- J.Crew Collection pintucked faille shortsNavy cotton and silk-blend faille. Belt loops, pintuck details, side and back slit pockets, partially lined. Concealed hook, button and zip fastenings at front. 70% cotton, 30% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. High-rise, slightly loose fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up.
Want more ideas? Try:
- J.Crew Collection Eaton stretch-wool shortsBright-pink stretch-wool. Belt loops, pressed pleats, two front slant pockets, two buttoned back welt pockets. Concealed hook and zip fastening at front. 96% wool, 4% spandex. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, loose fit. Mid-weight, stretchy fabric, 4% spandex. Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down.
- J.Crew Apiece apart Giulia bermuda shortAfter a road trip through Texas, designers Laura Cramer and Starr Hout dreamed of a simplified wardrobe—clean, sharply tailored pieces to mix, match and pack into a single bag. Made in New York City, this mid-rise short with menswear details is all we need for a weekend away. Silk faille. Hook-and-eye closure. Pockets. Import.
- J.Crew Demylee Lilly shortKnown for her fresh proportions, luxe fabrics and love of layering, this Korean-born, NYC-based designer has us crazy excited about chillier days to come. We'll be pairing this comfy sweater-short with black tights and ankle booties all through winter (and into early spring). Wool/silk/cashmere. Dry clean. Import.