- J.Crew Midi sweater-skirtWe blended two of our favorite things for fall—the midi skirt silhouette and comfy sweater dressing—and the result is this chic, winter-ready skirt. Wear it with its matching top or any other shirt in your closet. Merino wool. Elastic waistband. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Collection wool and silk-blend faille skirtWe turn to J.Crew for the most flattering versatile pieces. Part of the premium 'Collection' line, this royal-blue skirt is designed with a belted waist to cinch your slimmest point. It's crafted from Italian wool and silk-blend faille and has a full satin lining for comfort. Shown here with: Jil Sander Cardigan, Jil Sander Shirt, Pierre Hardy Sandals, Isabel Marant Cuff, Chloé Cuff, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Chloé Ring, Kenneth Jay Lane Cuff, Proenza Schouler Clutch.. Royal-blue wool and silk-blend faille.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back.. 85% wool, 15% silk; lining: 100% polyester.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Brunswick Blue.
- J.Crew Denim pencil skirtA pencil skirt + perfect denim = our new favorite skirt. Especially when it sits comfortably at the waist and has a little stretch. Wear it to work, on the weekends—anytime, basically. Cotton/poly/elastane. Zip fly. Traditional 5-pocket styling. Machine wash. Import.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Pre-owned J.crew Full Length Leather Maxi SkirtAmazing ankle length 100% leather skirt by J.Crew. Size 6, royal blue (hue of purple), excllent/excellent condition. Fitted waist and then a-line pleated. Dark lavender auede underside. Not available in this length/color anymore! Inside label has been marked
- J.Crew Collection floral lace skirtCrafted from romantic floral lace, this skirt is designed with a higher waist (so just a tiny sliver of skin peeks through when you pair it with a crop top) and a sheer illusion hem. The easy A-line silhouette adds some flare—not that you needed more. Also, did we mention pockets? Cotton/rayon/nylon. Back zip. Slant pockets. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Sloane skirtYou know that cinematic feel you get when you walk across the room in something that moves beautifully, all full and floaty? This skirt, with a simple silhouette made of a special cotton with a flattering drape, is all that and more. We added a sloping seam-style detail and called it a day, because sometimes you have to know when to leave well enough alone. Poly. Back zip. Lined. Dry clean. Import.