- J.Crew Collection chevron-striped silk-satin dressBurgundy, navy and mustard silk-satin. Ties at neck, concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% silk; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- J.Crew Ginny dress in drapey matte crepeA little fluttery and a little sporty, this sweet and simple dress is made out of our new crepe: It has a slinky drape with just the right amount of weight (not too heavy, not too light) and a matte finish for picture-perfect photos. Poly. Back zip. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
Want more ideas? Try:
- J.Crew Heidi dress in silk chiffonYou don't have to be a bridesmaid—or even be invited to a wedding—to wear this cute cocktail dress. It's made from a lightweight silk chiffon that drapes beautifully and takes colors particularly well. The deep (but totally wearable) V-neckline was hand draped for a flattering effect and the shorter skirt lets you show off your legs. If you are a bridesmaid, this is the dress you'll definitely wear again. Silk chiffon. Bra keeps. Back zip. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- J.Crew Collection Noir floral-print silk tapered pantsCream, midnight-blue and black silk. Concealed hook and zip fastening at front. 100% silk; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. High-rise, slightly loose fit, tapered at the ankle. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- J.CrewBack in 2004, we set out to replicate one of our favorite thrift-store T-shirts, and the result is our vintage cotton—famous for its heathered texture and softness. Since it's so featherweight, we recommend taking extra care when washing: Treat it like you would lingerie, not gym gear. Slightly loose fit. Body length: 26 1/2". Vintage slub cotton. Machine wash. Import.