- J.Crew Indigo vintage cotton three-quarter sleeve dolman teeBack in 2004, we set out to replicate one of our favorite thrift-store tees, and the result is our vintage cotton—famous for its heathered texture and softness. For this edition, we worked with real indigo dye—so over time it will fade and wear in a way that's totally unique to you. We recommend taking extra care when washing: Treat it like you would lingerie not gym gear. Cotton. Machine wash. Import.
- J.Crew Vintage cotton three-quarter sleeve dolman tee in metallicBack in 2004, we set out to replicate one of our favorite thrift-store tees, and the result is our vintage cotton—now in sparkly metallic—famous for its heathered texture and softness. Since it's so featherweight, we recommend taking extra care when washing: Treat it like you would lingerie, not gym gear. Cotton. Machine wash. Import. Since this item is indigo dyed, it's prone to crocking, or color transfer, so wear (and wash) it with dark colors till it's worn in.
Want more ideas? Try:
- J.Crew Linen boatneck teeJust in time for warmer weather: Our much-loved linen tee, reimagined in a chic drapey silhouette with a wide V-neck. It's made of 100 percent linen—so it's lightweight but not too sheer —that's been specially dyed in lots of pretty, brilliant hues. Because when we find something we love, we like to stock up. Since the fabric is so delicate, we recommend taking extra care when washing: Treat it like you would lingerie not gym gear. Linen. Three-quarter sleeves. Hand wash. Import. These colors really pop, but you can't tell just how vibrant they are until you see them in person.
- J.Crew Le Sirenuse beach caftan in abstract floralThe laid-back, sun-kissed culture of Southern Italy inspired Le Sirenuse's collection of elegant hand-sewn caftans. Intended for "confident sashays from beach to bar" (the designer's words), you could only find them at Le Sirenuse Hotel on the Amalfi Coast. Until now, that is. Cotton. Three-quarter sleeves. Machine wash. Import.
- Pre-owned J.crew Tippi In Cashmere SweaterJ. Crew's website says: "What makes our Italian cashmere so special? Not only do we insist on using the best yarn out there, but each season we develop completely custom colors that you'll find only at J.Crew (we work hand in hand with a centuries-old Italian mill to ensure that each shade has just the right depth, saturation and brightness). Every piece is carefully designed to become a forever favorite.Italian cashmere in a 12-gauge knit."Three-quarter sleeves.Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem.Hits at hip.Hand wash cold separately.Import.
- J.Crew Three-quarter sleeve stretch perfect shirtThe perfect shirt for work and beyond. Borrowed from the boys but designed and tailored impeccably for us—that's why we call it perfect—with precisely placed bust and back princess darts for a slimming, waist-defining fit that's a bit more feminine than our boy shirt. Crafted from lightweight cotton with a hint of stretch for extra comfort, this shirt is as indispensable as it is incomparable. Cotton with a hint of stretch. Three-quarter sleeves. Functional buttons at cuffs. Shaping darts at front and back. Machine wash. Import.
- J.Crew Slit-neck beach sweaterThis slouchy sweater just might be the ultimate high-summer lightweight layer. It's slightly oversized and woven from a corded cotton yarn that gives it a cooler handfeel. We finished it with an open slit neck and henley button details, so it's effortless, flattering and—dare we say?—a tad sexy. Cotton. Three-quarter sleeves. Dry clean. Import.