Just inOn salePlus size
- Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage Side Tie Detail BlazerGreen and brown wool and goat skin side tie detail blazer from Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage circa 1990 featuring narrow lapels, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, long sleeves and a leather side tie detail. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage Fitted Structured Sleeve JacketGreen fitted cotton jacket from Jean Paul Gaultier Junior featuring a pointed collar, two button fastening breast pockets, a central front button fastening, a buckled belt at the hem and long wide structured sleeves with button fastening cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Pre-owned Jean Paul Gaultier Olive Camouflage Fur Lined JacketYou won't blend in, even in camouflage - not in Jean Paul Gaultier! This jacket features an army-inspired print on the outside, while the inside is lined with an explosion of downy brown rabbit fur that peeks out at the collar, cuffs, and hem. The cut is boxy, oversized in a perfect way - so that it hangs but keeps its shape when worn. Always count on Gaultier to make such intriguing pieces!
- Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage Contrast Trim JacketGreen wool blend jacket from Jean Paul Gaultier Junior featuring a contrasting black trim, a round collar, a central front button fastening, two chest pockets with white triangular patches, long wide sleeves with ribbed black cuffs and a white triangular patches at the rear.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage Striped Detailed SkirtBlack wool blend striped detailed skirt from Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage featuring a contrast green v panel, concealed rear zip fastening and belt loops. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Pre-owned 1996 Jean Paul Gaultier Print Shirt/Wrap DressThis dress is a testament to the genius of Jean Paul Gaultier - not only is it a combo wrap and shirt dress, it's the fusion of about three different fabrics and three different patterns. and yet somehow, it works seamlessly. Clearly I am not alone in this assessment as the very same dress is part of LACMA's permanent collection! A mixture of rayon crepe, printed rayon chiffon, and polyester - the skirt wraps around and ties at the side. I would normally say it is in excellent condition except for two tiny marks - one on the back and one on the sleeve - they are the same color as the red striped pattern and might even be part of the material. And a slight alteration at the right sleeve - see alteration section for description. Size tag says US size 10 but I know the person who owned this and she was just tall, wore a size 6 or 8 habitually. MEASUREMENTS: Shoulders - 15" across Sleeves - 26" Bust - 39" Waist - 34" Bodice/Shirt Length - 22" Skirt Length - 34"
- Jean Paul Gaultier Vault Lace Panel CardiganPanelled all-cotton waist-length cardigan, featuring lace panelled front and metal buttons. From the Spring/Summer 1989 “Around the World in 168 Outfits” Collection featuring a metal pattern incorporated into the central front panels. This new and unworn piece is from the House of Liza's Archive Collection.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage Hooded Collar Block TopGreen and black collar block cropped top from Jean Paul Gaultier featuring a full length front zip fastening, a drawstring fastening hood, short sleeves and contrasting red and yellow strip paneling to the front. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage Spaghetti Strap DressBlack cotton blend bodycon dress from Jean Paul Gaultier Junior featuring spaghetti straps a green bust with a blue crochet detail, brown crochet panels at the sides and a logo ticket at the back of the shoulders. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.