Just inOn salePlus size
- Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Jean Paul Gaultier Pleated Maxi Skirt - BlueFlowers and butterflies add a lively look to this airy Jean Paul Gaultier maxi skirt, cut from delicate mesh. Double layered jersey forms the wide waistband, and ruching adds volume to the silhouette. Lined. Fabric: Mesh. Shell: 100% polyamide. Trim: 72% polyamide/28% elastane. Hand wash or dry clean. Made in Italy. Measurements Length: 46.5in / 118cm Measurements from size S. Available sizes: M,S,XS
- Pre-owned Jean Paul Gaultier DressesDress, buttoned in front, straight cut, sections in shirt. Raspberry floral print, black on white. Rounded neckline adorned with a ruffled edge. Small puffed sleeves with ruffles. 100% nylon. Immaculate condition. Easy maintenance. Brand : JEAN PAUL GAULTIER.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Printed Tiered Full-Skirt DressJean Paul Gaultier floral and butterfly-print tiered long dress. Strapless neckline. Banded top; can be worn as a skirt. Contrast printed seams tier skirt. Full pleated silhouette. Straight hem. Nylon. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Printed Tiered Full-Skirt DressJean Paul Gaultier. Printed Tiered Full-Skirt Dress, Blue Multi. Jean Paul Gaultier floral and butterfly-print tiered long dress. Strapless neckline. Banded top; can be worn as a skirt. Contrast printed seams tier skirt. Full pleated silhouette. Straight hem. Nylon. Made in Italy.
- Pre-owned Jean-Paul Gaultier Pinwheel DressJean Paul Gaultier Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Post Script. Global shipping is available. Jean-Paul Gaultier, born 1952,started as a designer for the couture houses of Pierre Cardin and Jean patou. He later dropped the dropped the stiff finesse of haute couture and replaced it with raw edged designs, launching his own label in 1976. He soon became known in the fashion scene as the original “enfant terrible”. He introduced underwear as outerwear for Madonna’s Blond Ambition tour in 1990. He placed skirts on men and took street fashion to the top of the fashion charts. He later since has redsigned the look of Hermes, modernizing the iconic luxury accessory and clothing line. This 90's sheer silk dress is cut on the bias with an asymetrical bottom hem. It is a feather weight silk, omber pinwheel printed fabric. Attached is a rayon lace overlay, gathered with a rayon ribbon.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage Abstract Print BlazerGrey and black abstract face printed blazer from Jean Paul Gaultier featuring black notched lapels, a breast pocket, a four button fastening, two flap pockets and long sleeves with button cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage Sheer Vitral Print TopBlue and brown wool blend sheer vitral print top from Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage featuring a knitted hood, long sleeves with ribbed cuffs and a straight hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Please note: The bandeau top is not part of the item.