Sale / Price$250-500
- Jonathan Saunders
- Jonathan Saunders Orange Degradé Stripe Knitted Warner JumperA far more minimalist approach to adding a pop of colour to your new season wardrobe, this orange degradé striped Jonathan Saunders Warner jumper boasts an effortless ease that makes it easy to work with. An alternative option for the office with tailored trousers, don't understimate this piece's ability to dress up slubby denim with a pair of tonally inclined heels. FEATURES: Orange degradé striped knit jumper. Long sleeves; crew neck. Ribbed neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean only. COMPOSITION: & FIT 100% Merino Wool. Fits true to size.
- Jonathan Saunders Orange Metallic Ombre Bibbi Crop TopEvoking the magic of a sunset, this orange ombre Jonathan Saunders Bibbi crop top is the perfect addition to any wardrobe that is in need of a colourful lift. Perfect with denim and tailoring alike, be sure to coordinate your look with tonally inclined shoes think heels for a dressier approach, and flats for a more casual take. FEATURES: Orange metallic ombre Bibbi crop top. Round neck; short sleeves. Full length zip closure at rear. Dry clean only. COMPOSITION: & FIT 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane. Fits true to size.
- Jonathan Saunders Kyle bi-colour roll-neck wool sweaterCrafted from brown and green striped merino-wool, Jonathan Saunders's fine-knit sweater is an elegant way to work a retro silhouette. It has a slim fit with a roll neck, and works best with tonal shades. Tuck it into the label's emerald-green skirt for an evening-ready look.
- Jonathan Saunders Black Devore Stretch Jersey TopThe classic black T-shirt just got a bold update in this Jonathan Saunders sheer, stretch jersey top. Black cotton-blend stretch-jersey. Sheer devore inserts. Tonal stitching. Ribbed collar.Solid black lower. Alternating sheer and opaque chain pattern front, sleeve and back. 71% cotton, 21% polyamide, 8% elastane. Dry clean. Color: Black. MADE IN ITALY
- Jonathan Saunders Alana wave-print silk shirtThere's a touch of the 1960s about Jonathan Saunders's latest print, and this white silk crepe de Chine blouse offers an easy way to wear it. It's cut with a point collar and long sleeves, and covered in red, black and beige optical swirls. Wear it with kick-flare trousers, completing the look with cherry-red accessories.
- Jonathan Saunders Rene square-jacquard wool-blend sweaterNew for AW15, the Rene sweater is an exemplary showcase of Jonathan Saunders's affinity for colour and pattern. It's woven from a wool-blend in a jacquard pattern of blue, green and brown squares, and shaped with a close-fitting roll neck and a slim body. Wear it with cobalt trousers for head-to-toe brilliance.
- Jonathan Saunders Judith embroidered satin shirtJonathan Saunders's runway presentation featured an eclectic palette of colour and pattern. This magenta satin shirt has pretty floral embroidery at the shoulders and a contrasting navy collar. Wear it as the catwalk model did with a sporty bomber and midi skirt.