Just inOn salePlus size
- Jonathan Saunders
- Jonathan Saunders Edith leather skirtJonathan Saunders' soft and supple leather midi skirt was first seen on the Spring '15 runway. It's unlined so it doesn't feel weighty. The utility-style pockets and wide belt give this piece a retro feel. Tan leather. Button fastenings through front. 100% leather (Lamb) Dry clean. Designer color: Cacao.
- Jonathan Saunders Sally appliquéd wool-twill skirtJonathan Saunders' cornflower-blue wool-twill skirt is inspired by the lightness and pliability of paper – its gently folded silhouette references origami. Cut to define your waist, this piece is detailed with glossy white, beige and navy leaf appliqués. Echo the runway styling with the coordinating top. Cornflower-blue wool-twill. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% wool. Spot clean. Designer color: Sky Blue.
- Jonathan Saunders White Laura Digital Print Pencil SkirtDigital print holds a transformative quality and this Jonathan Saunders skirt is a chic way to tap the look. The figure-hugging shape contours the body for a feminine silhouette: style it with a T-shirt and wedge mules to highlight the monochrome design. FEATURES: Stretch-crepe pencil skirt; all-over digital print. High waist; knee length; vent at rear hem. Concealed centre back zip fastening. Dry clean only. COMPOSITION: & FIT 96% Viscose, 4% Elastane. Size 8 measures 58.5cm from waist to hem.
- Jonathan Saunders Erin crepe skirtJonathan Saunders referenced '70s Italian design magazines for Resort '15. This crepe 'Erin' skirt is shaded in a neutral beige hue with a classic A-line silhouette. Team yours with the coordinating sweater, as styled in the presentation. Beige crepe. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 45% viscose, 30% wool, 25% cotton. Dry clean. Designer color: Sand/ Truffle.
- Jonathan Saunders Emme appliquéd silk-organza pencil skirtJonathan Saunders' silk-organza pencil skirt is appliquéd with individual embroidered leaves that move beautifully as you walk and create light texture. This piece is lined in cotton and finished with a wool-twill band to ensure it sits comfortably at your waist.
- JONATHAN SAUNDERS Charlotte check-print skirtJonathan Saunders turned his hand to technical fabrics this season and this Charlotte skirt employs royal-blue textured satin to super-feminine effect. It has a sheer perforated appearance while the black and white check-print adds a heritage feel. Show off the high waist with a tucked-in blouse.
- Jonathan Saunders Tabitha asymmetric printed silk-chiffon skirtWe love the paint spatter print on Jonathan Saunders' 'Tabitha' skirt – it's a key motif for Resort '15. This lightweight silk-chiffon piece is cut to sit at your waist and has a flattering asymmetric hem. Slip it on with a sweater for day. Navy, white and bright-blue silk-chiffon. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% silk. Dry clean.
- JONATHAN SAUNDERS Radka peony jacquard skirtJonathan Saunders? colourful take on the circle skirt is the perfect way to experiment with volume this season. It?s crafted from a textured blush-pink jacquard with a contrasting neon-yellow waistband that highlights your thinnest part. Style yours with a crisp white shirt for a look that works am-to-pm.
- JONATHAN SAUNDERS Clarissa-print skirtJonathan Saunders likes a clash and the colours featured within this Clarissa skirt do just that. It?s cut into an A-line silhouette which acts as the perfect canvas for the mesmerising print. Temper the vivid hues with a simple shirt or amp it up with the complementing top.