Just inOn sale
- Kenzo Dots & Stripes Jacquard Knit SweaterInspired by Kenzo Takada's storied past with Paris, Resort ’15 reimagines the timeless French wardrobe through a jet-setting tourist's lens: think a kaleidoscope of Breton stripes and polka dots, leggy pinafores, and trench coats buttoned with souvenir-like Lady Liberty and Eiffel Tower "token" coins. Zoomed out, it’s the deep blue, sand-hued collection reminiscent of an "American in Paris." Done in a lightweight viscose, this fitted sweatshirt is perfect for draping over shoulders or pulled on. Its white polka dots and thin stripes make it an eye-catching everyday basic. 48% Viscose, 28% Cotton, 24% Polyester. Made in Italy
- Kenzo Ribbed Mohair Jersey SweaterFree shippingThis ribbed mohair jersey sweater features a camel front panel and grey back panel. Pull over style. 80% acrylic, 20% polyester. Made in Portugal. Please note: Total transaction value must exceed promotion value Please note: Item is returnable
- Flying KENZO Embroidered SweaterThis spring, Carol and Humberto welcome us to the Kenzo world: a utopian future where cleanliness, technology, and responsibility rule. The result is a collection of high-tech knits, geometric lace, and euphoric abstract prints. Even the pink-and-blue palette is reminiscent of the sky. Elsewhere, the buoyant quality shows up in billowy satin coats, elongated mesh hems, and denim trumpet skirts. A knitted crewneck pullover is embroidered with a "flying" Kenzo logo across the chest. 57% Cotton, 43% Viscose. Made in Italy
- Kenzo Metallic Stripe SweaterKenzo navy and multicolor abstract flower-print, fine-gauge stockinette-stitch cotton-blend sweater detailed with metallic semi-sheer stripes. Cropped silhouette; rib-knit crewneck, cuffs and bottom; fully fashioned sleeves . Available in Navy/Multi . Cotton/nylon/elastane . Machine wash . Imported . Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size Medium.
- KENZO Logo Artwork Ribbed SweaterInspired by Kenzo Takada's storied past with Paris, Resort ’15 reimagines the timeless French wardrobe through a jet-setting tourist's lens: think a kaleidoscope of Breton stripes and polka dots, leggy pinafores, and trench coats buttoned with souvenir-like Lady Liberty and Eiffel Tower "token" coins. Zoomed out, it’s the deep blue, sand-hued collection reminiscent of an "American in Paris." Done in a lightweight cotton, this thin sweater is textured with navy-and-white stripes, revealing a fuzzy Kenzo logo at the chest—all inspired by the classic Breton shirt. This one is finished with ribbed navy elastic at the crewneck, cuffs, and hem. 73% Cotton, 27% Polypropylene. Made in Italy
- Kenzo Print Intarsia Wool SweaterCarol and Humberto have plied a certain magic by reinterpreting Kenzo's celebrated insignias and introducing fresh ones. This season, the Parisian brand has released a collection dedicated to its cult motifs—the tiger and the evil eye—embroidered, printed, and appliquéd on butter-soft fleece sportswear and knits. This crewneck pullover is made of a deep navy yarn, with a fluffy "KENZO Paris" knit and embroidered in a contrast color across the front. The collar, cuffs, and hem are ribbed. 95% wool, 3% mohair, 1% acrylic, 1% nylon. Made in China.
- Kenzo Artwork Ribbed SweaterKenzo's Pre-Fall collection takes cues from cult classic TV show Twin Peaks and its twist on the outdoorsy aesthetic of the American Northwest. Think Lynchian, faux bois accents, augmented neon plaids, and TV-static patterns on classic ready-to-wear pieces. Look closely. Can you see the Kenzo logo pop out among the stripes on this crewneck pullover? This sweater is knit with a horizontal rib pattern, accented with solid trim at the cuffs and hem. 70% cotton, 30% polypropylene. Made in Italy.