Just inOn sale
- KENZO CREW NECKS NEON PLAID MOHAIR I Black WhiteThis black mohair-blend sweater is the distinct work of Kenzo – it's patterned with the label's Pre-AW14 check print which swerves off track in places to echo neon street signs. Wear it with a black mid-length skirt for the most directional of weekend looks.
- KENZO Mohair Blend Intarsia Knit Plaid PulloverWith a pop of neon coloring, this neon-hued pullover from Kenzo adds bold impact to your knitwear collection. Black with neon plaid, round neckline, long sleeves. Fitted. Team with a leather mini and platform lace-ups. 60% Mohair, 22% Polyamide, 14% Polypropylene, 4% Wool. Hand wash.
- KENZO Two-Tone Sweater with PrintAmp up your casual basics with this attention-grabbing printed pullover from Kenzo. Round neck, long sleeves, two-tone, front fish graphic with logo. Fitted silhouette. Wear with skinny jeans, high-top platforms, and a leather backpack. 100% Polyamide. Machine wash.
- KENZO Tiger Intarsia KnitWool Kenzo jumper has an intarsia knit incorporating a shimmering thread to the iconic tiger motif. This jumper features ribbed trims and a crew neckline. Size selection: British sizing (Standard sizing) Fist true to size, take your normal size. Cut with a fitted shape. Slips on. Material: 100% wool. Machine washable.
- Kenzo Mouline Cashmere Blend Squares SweaterKenzo's Pre-Fall collection takes cues from cult classic TV show Twin Peaks and its twist on the outdoorsy aesthetic of the American Northwest. Think Lynchian, faux bois accents, augmented neon plaids, and TV-static patterns on classic ready-to-wear pieces. Knit with a wool-cashmere blend, this vibrant sweater features a bold grid pattern. The turtleneck is an inverted version of the pattern for contrast. It is ribbed at the cuffs, collar, and hem. 78% wool, 22% cashmere. Made in China.
- Kenzo Women's Mohair-Blend Check Sweater - Fuchsia (MEDIUM)KenzoMohair-Blend Check SweaterDetailsLoose knit check-print sweater by Kenzo.Approx. 31 1/2" from shoulder to hem.Approx. 26"L sleeves.Banded round neckline.Dropped shoulder seams.Elongated hem.Spandex/mohair/polyamide.Imported.Designer About KENZO:The colorful world of Kenzo was born in 1970 with the opening of founder Kenzo Takada's Paris boutique. Piecing together clothes from fabric scraps found at flea sales, Takada, now retired, took France by storm with his clashing prints, global influences, and exuberant imagination. Under the stewardship of Creative Directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony, Kenzo today taps into the brand's original DNA to offer reissued safari-themed prints and tiger sweatshirts alongside fresh new designs loyal to the label's history and love of spontaneity.