Just inOn sale
- Kenzo Mint Oui Non Print Cotton-Blend JumperPlaying on the label's Parisian heritage, this Kenzo jumper conceals a discreet Oui, Non motif within its geometric lines. The compact knit creates light structure, smoothing the figure for a sharp look. Temper the fit with a crisp A-line skirt and chunky sandals. FEATURES: Compact knit jumper; geometric print. Integrated Oui, Non motif; contrast strip across chest. Round neck; long sleeves; ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem. COMPOSITION: & FIT 63% Cotton, 37% Polyamide.
- Kenzo Print Intarsia Wool SweaterCarol and Humberto have plied a certain magic by reinterpreting Kenzo's celebrated insignias and introducing fresh ones. This season, the Parisian brand has released a collection dedicated to its cult motifs—the tiger and the evil eye—embroidered, printed, and appliquéd on butter-soft fleece sportswear and knits. This crewneck pullover is made of a deep navy yarn, with a fluffy "KENZO Paris" knit and embroidered in a contrast color across the front. The collar, cuffs, and hem are ribbed. 95% wool, 3% mohair, 1% acrylic, 1% nylon. Made in China.
- KENZO Grid-print roll-neck sweaterThe subtly warped grid print on this roll-neck sweater was central to Kenzo's Pre-AW14 offering. Knitted from a mid-weight wool and cashmere-blend it has a blue melange body and a contrasting cream neck. The flattering form-fitting silhouette works with everything from A-line skirts to second-skin denim.
- KENZO 'Torn Flowers' sweaterGreen cotton blend 'Torn Flowers' sweater from Kenzo featuring a ribbed crew neck, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs and sheer panels. Measurements : FIT TRUE TO SIZE: Item fits true to size. Composition : Spandex/Elastane: 2% Cotton: 85% Polyamide: 13%. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash.
- KENZO Intarsia SweaterBack for spring, Kenzo’s celebrated tiger and evil eye motifs are refreshed with a collection of jersey tees and breezy molleton pullovers. The cult staples are done in the season’s macaron-inspired hues of mint, orange, and lavender—a love letter to Paris. Done in a lightweight, butter-soft cotton knit, this navy sweater features a white-and-purple intarsia logo across the chest. Its fitted silhouette is finished with ribbing at the crewneck, cuffs, and hem. Pair it with almost anything. 100% Cotton. Made in China
- KENZO Statue of Liberty embroidered sweaterFor spring Kenzo looked at Paris and New York through the eyes of a tourist to create a host of new playful graphic motifs. This navy and pale-blue honeycomb-knit sweater is made from cotton and features an embroidered appliqu? badge of the Statue of Liberty on the chest. Wear it with a pleated navy skirt and strappy sandals for a modern take on uniform dressing.
- KENZO 'Torn Paper' cropped sweaterGreen cotton blend 'Torn Paper' cropped sweater from Kenzo featuring a ribbed crew neck, short sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs. Please note the print may differ slightly from the item pictured. Measurements : FIT TRUE TO SIZE: Item fits true to size. Composition : Cotton: 92% Polyamide: 8%. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash.
- Kenzo - Polk Dot Jacquard PulloverOriginally founded in 1970 by Kenzo Takada, KENZO has been revitalized by style arbiters Carol Lim and Humberto Leon who have revamped the cult-favorite line with neon-hued sportswear and casual classics with urban edge- Crew neck, long sleeves, allover dot and stripe knit pattern - Classic fit - Pair with skinny jeans and trainers or a leather pencil skirt and heels
- Kenzo "K" Jacquard Ribbed SweaterKenzo royal blue and navy cotton-blend ribbed sweater styled at front with "K"-pattern jacquard. Textured sleeves; black rib-knit jewel neck, cuffs and bottom. Available in Royal Blue/Navy . Cotton/polypropylene . Machine wash . Made in Italy . Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size Medium.
- Flying KENZO Embroidered SweaterThis spring, Carol and Humberto welcome us to the Kenzo world: a utopian future where cleanliness, technology, and responsibility rule. The result is a collection of high-tech knits, geometric lace, and euphoric abstract prints. Even the pink-and-blue palette is reminiscent of the sky. Elsewhere, the buoyant quality shows up in billowy satin coats, elongated mesh hems, and denim trumpet skirts. A knitted crewneck pullover is embroidered with a "flying" Kenzo logo across the chest. 57% Cotton, 43% Viscose. Made in Italy
- KENZO Logo Artwork Ribbed SweaterInspired by Kenzo Takada's storied past with Paris, Resort ’15 reimagines the timeless French wardrobe through a jet-setting tourist's lens: think a kaleidoscope of Breton stripes and polka dots, leggy pinafores, and trench coats buttoned with souvenir-like Lady Liberty and Eiffel Tower "token" coins. Zoomed out, it’s the deep blue, sand-hued collection reminiscent of an "American in Paris." Done in a lightweight cotton, this thin sweater is textured with navy-and-white stripes, revealing a fuzzy Kenzo logo at the chest—all inspired by the classic Breton shirt. This one is finished with ribbed navy elastic at the crewneck, cuffs, and hem. 73% Cotton, 27% Polypropylene. Made in Italy
- Kenzo Tiger Embroidered Knit SweaterCarol and Humberto have plied a certain magic by reinterpreting Kenzo's celebrated insignias and introducing fresh ones. This season, the Parisian brand has released a collection dedicated to its cult motifs—the tiger and the evil eye—embroidered, printed, and appliquéd on butter-soft fleece sportswear and knits. Knit crewneck sweater with blue, silver, and yellow tiger logo at front. Visible navy stitching at seams. Elastic neckline. Navy elastic at wrists and hem. 53% Cotton, 47% Wool. Made in China
- Kenzo Artwork Ribbed SweaterKenzo's Pre-Fall collection takes cues from cult classic TV show Twin Peaks and its twist on the outdoorsy aesthetic of the American Northwest. Think Lynchian, faux bois accents, augmented neon plaids, and TV-static patterns on classic ready-to-wear pieces. Look closely. Can you see the Kenzo logo pop out among the stripes on this crewneck pullover? This sweater is knit with a horizontal rib pattern, accented with solid trim at the cuffs and hem. 70% cotton, 30% polypropylene. Made in Italy.
- Kenzo K Striped SweaterSince appointing Opening Ceremony’s Carol Lim and Humberto Leon as their new creative directors, Kenzo have been reinterpreting their archives. This striped and ribbed jumper uses jacquard to create a raised 'K' artwork on the chest - wear it with dark denim to keep the focus on the pattern.