Just inOn sale
- KENZO K Intarsia Knit JumperKenzo Intarsia knit jumper has the iconic 'K' design infused into the intarsia knit. The crew neckline and fitted shape is finished with ribbed trims. Size selection: British sizing (Standard sizing) Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut fitted shape. Material: 95% wool, 3% mohair, 1% acrylic, 1% nylon. Machine washable.
- KENZO Colour Block Roll Neck JumperLend your knitwear a contemporary slant this season with Kenzo 's wool roll neck jumper. Crafted with chunky ribbed knit and contrast panelling at the front, this luxury jumper will team well with tailored trousers or your favourite denim. Size selection: Standard sizing. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut with a slim fit. 100% wool. Machine washable.
- Kenzo Eyelash-Knit SweaterFree shipping and free returns—every day.Kenzo creweck pullover sweater is crafted in a textural mix of white fuzzy eyelash yarn and black and white compact scallop-stitch. Slightly cropped length, rib-knit crewneck and cuffs, straight hemline. Available in White/Black. Polyamide/polypropylene. Dry clean. Imported.
- KENZO CREW NECKS KENZO LOGO RIBBED C Blue BlackThis royal-blue and black striped ribbed-knit sweater is a more subtle take on Kenzo's celebrated logo knits. It's woven from a soft cotton-blend and designed to sit slim against the body. Wear it with everything from pencil skirts to boyfriend denim.
- KENZO Monster Knitted JumperLong sleeved Kenzo knitted jumper with an all over monster motif. This statement jumper features brand logo lettering along the sleeves and an elasticated rib knit collar, cuffs and hemline. Size selection: British sizing (Standard sizing) True to size. Regular fit. 66% Wool, 34% Cotton. Machine washable.
- KENZO CREW NECKS KENZO LOGO RIBBED C Black WhiteIt takes a good eye to spot the logo within Kenzo's ribbed cotton-blend sweater but look closely and you'll spot it blended into the black and white lines. It's not only versatile and utterly wearable but it's a new and ingenious way to sport the label's iconic logo this season.
- Kenzo K Print Intarsia Wool SweaterCarol and Humberto have plied a certain magic by reinterpreting Kenzo's celebrated insignias and introducing fresh ones. This season, the Parisian brand has released a collection dedicated to its cult motifs—the tiger and the evil eye—embroidered, printed, and appliquéd on butter-soft fleece sportswear and knits. This crewneck pullover is made of a black and white marled yarn. On the front is Kenzo's tri-stripe K, knit into the design. The collar, cuffs, and hem are ribbed. 95% wool, 3% mohair, 1% acrylic, 1% nylon. Made in China.
- Kenzo Contrast collar check print sweaterWildly captivating with its burgundy and black oversized check print, this Kenzo sweater is fabricated with multi-shades of pink wool underneath for a stunning visual contrast. Exuding a casual feminine elegance laced with a cool vibe of tomboy-chic, this piece is an intriguing play of bold elements that can upturn your week with brimming vibrance.
- KENZO Intarsia-knit plaid jumperKenzo wool-blend jumper Slips on. Round neck, long sleeves, sheer, all-over contrasting stripe detail, metallic stripe at trims, ribbed trims. 50% wool, 31% mohair, 17% nylon, 2% metallic polyester. Hand wash. True to size. Size small: Length 34" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small.
- Kenzo Women's Fire Knit Zip Sweater - White (X-SMALL)KenzoFire Knit Zip SweaterDetailsPlaid-front knit sweater by Kenzo. Solid contrast back with "Fire" lettering. Approx. measurements: 23"L from back to hem, 19. 5"L from shoulder to hem, 24. 5" sleeve, 19" bust. Seamed collar; front zip. Two front pockets. Ribbed hem. Wool/cotton/polyamide/spandex; hand wash cold, inside out. Imported. Designer About KENZO: The colorful world of Kenzo was born in 1970 with the opening of founder Kenzo Takada's Paris boutique. Piecing together clothes from fabric scraps found at flea sales, Takada, now retired, took France by storm with his clashing prints, global influences, and exuberant imagination. Under the stewardship of Creative Directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony, Kenzo today taps into the brand's original DNA to offer reissued safari-themed prints and tiger sweatshirts alongside fresh new designs loyal to the label's history and love of spontaneity.
- Kenzo contrast knit sweaterBlack tonal contrast knit sweater from Kenzo featuring a round neck, a houndstooth pattern, a sheer construction, long sleeves, a panelled colour block design and a straight hem. Composition : Polyamide: 18%, Polyester: 13%, viscose: 60%. Washing instructions: Machine wash.
- Kenzo Women's Mohair-Blend Check Sweater - Fuchsia (X-SMALL)KenzoMohair-Blend Check SweaterDetailsLoose knit check-print sweater by Kenzo. Approx. 31 1/2" from shoulder to hem. Approx. 26"L sleeves. Banded round neckline. Dropped shoulder seams. Elongated hem. Spandex/mohair/polyamide. Imported. Designer About KENZO: The colorful world of Kenzo was born in 1970 with the opening of founder Kenzo Takada's Paris boutique. Piecing together clothes from fabric scraps found at flea sales, Takada, now retired, took France by storm with his clashing prints, global influences, and exuberant imagination. Under the stewardship of Creative Directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony, Kenzo today taps into the brand's original DNA to offer reissued safari-themed prints and tiger sweatshirts alongside fresh new designs loyal to the label's history and love of spontaneity.
- Kenzo Clouds SweaterFrom the designer’s Clouds collection. Textured angora sweater with punch needle stitched, felted wool cloud detail. Crew neck. Long, raglan sleeves. Ribbing throughout. Fuzzy, felted wool patches on body. Interior knit drawstring at hem. Color: Bleu Nuit. 100% wool.