Just inOn sale
- Kenzo Fancy Pullover Sweater - NavySmocked elastic gathers the hem and cuffs of a graphic KENZO cropped sweater. Burnout shadow stripes add dimension. Banded crew neckline. Long sleeves. Fabric: Fine knit. 85% cotton/13% polyamide/2% elastane. Wash cold or dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 17.25in / 44cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Kenzo - Polk Dot Jacquard PulloverOriginally founded in 1970 by Kenzo Takada, KENZO has been revitalized by style arbiters Carol Lim and Humberto Leon who have revamped the cult-favorite line with neon-hued sportswear and casual classics with urban edge- Crew neck, long sleeves, allover dot and stripe knit pattern - Classic fit - Pair with skinny jeans and trainers or a leather pencil skirt and heels
- KENZO Statue of Liberty embroidered sweaterFor spring Kenzo looked at Paris and New York through the eyes of a tourist to create a host of new playful graphic motifs. This navy and pale-blue honeycomb-knit sweater is made from cotton and features an embroidered appliqué badge of the Statue of Liberty on the chest. Wear it with a pleated navy skirt and strappy sandals for a modern take on uniform dressing.
- KENZO Embellished wool sweaterStatement sweaters are Parisian brand Kenzo's bread and butter. The house dials things up this season with this grey crew-neck sweater made from grey ribbed-knit wool and embellished with contrasting rows of metallic panel hardware. It made its runway debut paired with a matching skirt but is just the thing for boosting a pair of staple skinny jeans.
- Kenzo Metallic Stripe SweaterKenzo navy and multicolor abstract flower-print, fine-gauge stockinette-stitch cotton-blend sweater detailed with metallic semi-sheer stripes. Cropped silhouette; rib-knit crewneck, cuffs and bottom; fully fashioned sleeves . Available in Navy/Multi . Cotton/nylon/elastane . Machine wash . Imported . Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size Medium.
- Flying KENZO Embroidered SweaterThis spring, Carol and Humberto welcome us to the Kenzo world: a utopian future where cleanliness, technology, and responsibility rule. The result is a collection of high-tech knits, geometric lace, and euphoric abstract prints. Even the pink-and-blue palette is reminiscent of the sky. Elsewhere, the buoyant quality shows up in billowy satin coats, elongated mesh hems, and denim trumpet skirts. A knitted crewneck pullover is embroidered with a "flying" Kenzo logo across the chest. 57% Cotton, 43% Viscose. Made in Italy
- Women's KENZO Stretch Cotton Jacquard A-Line JumperFree shipping & free returnsGleaming logo-branded buttons radiate around the squared bib of an upbeat, polka dot jacquard jumper flared by a deep inverted pleat into a precise A-line shape. Brand: KENZO. Style Name: KENZO Stretch Cotton Jacquard A-Line Jumper. Style Number: 1001127.
- KENZO Grid-print roll-neck sweaterThe subtly warped grid print on this roll-neck sweater was central to Kenzo's Pre-AW14 offering. Knitted from a mid-weight wool and cashmere-blend it has a blue melange body and a contrasting cream neck. The flattering form-fitting silhouette works with everything from A-line skirts to second-skin denim.
- Kenzo - Polk Dot Jacquard PulloverOriginally founded in 1970 by Kenzo Takada, KENZO has been revitalized by style arbiters Carol Lim and Humberto Leon who have revamped the cult-favorite line with neon-hued sportswear and casual classics with urban edge - Crew neck, long sleeves, allover dot and stripe knit pattern - Classic fit - Pair with skinny jeans and trainers or a leather pencil skirt and heels
- KENZO Logo ribbed-knit sweaterIt takes a good eye to spot the logo within Kenzo's ribbed cotton-blend sweater but look closely and you'll spot it blended into the black and white lines. It's not only versatile and utterly wearable but it's a new and ingenious way to sport the label's iconic logo this season.