Just inOn sale
- Kenzo White Big Tiger Cotton Knit JumperRe-imagined for the new season in a cotton piqué knit, this Kenzo jumper provides a luxe route to cult style. The bicolour design ties together with the iconic tiger embroidery, whilst the oversized fit offers a relaxed update on the classic. Pair it with a leather skirt for a contemporary statement. FEATURES: Oversized jumper; bicolour cotton piqué knit. Embroidered tiger motif; ; integrated logo; round neck; long sleeves. Offset shoulder seams; ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem; contrast hem. Machine wash at 30°C; low iron; do not tumble dry. COMPOSITION: & FIT 100% Cotton.
- Kenzo - Polk Dot Jacquard PulloverOriginally founded in 1970 by Kenzo Takada, KENZO has been revitalized by style arbiters Carol Lim and Humberto Leon who have revamped the cult-favorite line with neon-hued sportswear and casual classics with urban edge - Crew neck, long sleeves, allover dot and stripe knit pattern - Classic fit - Pair with skinny jeans and trainers or a leather pencil skirt and heels
- Kenzo Mint Oui Non Print Cotton-Blend JumperPlaying on the label's Parisian heritage, this Kenzo jumper conceals a discreet Oui, Non motif within its geometric lines. The compact knit creates light structure, smoothing the figure for a sharp look. Temper the fit with a crisp A-line skirt and chunky sandals. FEATURES: Compact knit jumper; geometric print. Integrated Oui, Non motif; contrast strip across chest. Round neck; long sleeves; ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem. COMPOSITION: & FIT 63% Cotton, 37% Polyamide.
- Women's KENZO Mesh Cotton Blend SweaterFree shipping & free returnsA fresh take on sportswear style, large-scale mesh punctures and sheer varsity stripes distinguish a drop-shoulder crewneck pullover washed in a muted abstract print.Pre-order this style from the Spring 2015 collection! Limited quantities. Ships as soon as available. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Brand: KENZO. Style Name: KENZO Mesh Cotton Blend Sweater. Style Number: 1023285.
- Kenzo - Polk Dot Jacquard PulloverOriginally founded in 1970 by Kenzo Takada, KENZO has been revitalized by style arbiters Carol Lim and Humberto Leon who have revamped the cult-favorite line with neon-hued sportswear and casual classics with urban edge- Crew neck, long sleeves, allover dot and stripe knit pattern - Classic fit - Pair with skinny jeans and trainers or a leather pencil skirt and heels
- Kenzo Navy Torn Paper Mesh Knit JumperRe-working this season's most covetable design into a chic knit, this Kenzo jumper is the easiest way to inject print into your wardrobe. Crafted for a unique torn paper-effect, mesh inserts add a deconstructed feel whilst revealing a hint of skin. Counter the boxy fit with an A-line mini skirt. FEATURES: Boxy, cropped jumper; Torn Paper print. Fine knit; mesh inserts; round neck; long sleeves. Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem. Clean inside out, iron on reverse. COMPOSITION: & FIT 85% Cotton, 13% Nylon, 2% Elastane. Size M measures 45cm from shoulder to hem.
- Kenzo Ribbed K JumperSince appointing Opening Ceremony’s Carol Lim and Humberto Leon as their new creative directors, Kenzo have been reinterpreting their archives. This striped and ribbed jumper uses jacquard to create a raised 'K' artwork on the chest - wear it with dark denim to keep the focus on the pattern.