Just inOn sale
- LANVIN OCCASION DRESS VELVET FULL LAC BlackA darkly elegant evening choice Lanvin's black velvet-lace dress exudes modern sophistication. A high bead-embellished neckline and long sleeves create a demure silhouette while the scalloped short hem keeps the look youthful. Elevate with ankle-strap sandals and a neat clutch.
- Lanvin Draped Pinch-Waist Kaftan DressFree shipping and free returns—every day.Lanvin navy jersey kaftan dress styled with draped, pinched waist secured by oversize safety pin. Round neckline, dolman short sleeves, oxidized brasstone oversize safety pin Slips on. 42.25" shoulder to hem, approximately. Available in Navy. Viscose/elastane. Dry clean. Made in France.
- LANVIN Safety Pin DressFree shippingSafety Pin Dress From Lanvin. V-Neckline With Side Foldover, Ruched Detail And Large Pin Embellishment. Raw Edge Cuffs And Hem With Slim Fit, Long Sleeves, And Calf-Length Cut. 76% Wool, 24% Polyester With 100% Brass Embellishment, Dry Clean. Made In France With French Sizing. Available In Ink.
- LANVIN Sleeveless Split Neck Belted T-Shirt DressFree shippingSleeveless Split Neck Belted T-Shirt Dress From Lanvin. Key Hole Neckline With Stud Button And Removable Double Snap Button Belt. Elasticized Hem With Ribbed Neckline, Cuffs, And Hem And Loose-Fitting Silhouette. 50% Silk, 50% Cotton Back With 100% Silk Front, Dry Clean. Made in Italy. Available in Dark Blue.
- Lanvin Womens Wool DressLanvin Women's Wool Dress from AW14 in Black Slim fitting collared dress. Crafted from a fine knit of 100% wool in black. Sleeveless with a capped shoulder panel. Strong collar with silk trim and frayed detailing at shoulders. Fastens with eight hidden popper buttons. Lined with a soft and comfortable silk. Tailored and tapered silhouette with darting at front. Material: 100% wool. 80% silk, 20% polyester. Lining: 100% silk. Dry clean only.
- Lanvin Vintage Runched DressFree Global Shipping on full price orders over £100/$170/€125blue silk dress from lanvin vintage featuring a strapless cut, a sweetheart neck line, runched detail to the middle, draping detail to the top, a contrasting darker skirt with runched draping detail to the front Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- LANVIN Strapless Velour Lame DressFree shippingStrapless Velour Lame Dress From Lanvin. Asymmetric Strapless Top With Ruching, Foldover, And Bow Side Detail. Front To Back Asymmetric Hemline With Side Zip Closure, Front Slit, And Shimmer Velour Texture Throughout. 85% Polyamide, 15% Polyester With 73% Polyamide, 2% Elastane And 100% Silk Lining, Dry Clean. Made In France. Available In Black.
- Lanvin Draped Halter Goddess GownLanvin long dress poses with classic form in fluid, draped fabric and wrapped neck and waist. Details Lanvin fluid draped gown. Twisted halter neckline. Wrapped waist with long sash. Full-length gathered skirt. Back zip. Cupro/silk. Made in France.
- Lanvin Women's Draped Halter Goddess Gown - Petrol Blue (44US12)LanvinDraped Halter Goddess GownDetailsLanvin fluid draped gown.Twisted halter neckline.Wrapped waist with long sash.Full-length gathered skirt.Back zip.Cupro/silk.Made in France.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Lanvin Women's Blouson Jersey Seam-Back Shift Dress - Navy Blue (44US12)LanvinBlouson Jersey Seam-Back Shift DressDetailsLanvin wool jersey dress.Round neckline.Long batwing sleeves.Relaxed blouson top.Slim skirt falls above knee.Wool.Made in Italy.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.