Just inOn sale
- Lanvin black and grey printed dressRound neck, long zipped sleeves. Fabric strips yokes. Flared gored skirt. Lateral zip and hook fastening on the front. Fits large. Model is 1m77/5'10 and wearing a size 36. Composition: 38% polyester, 27% polyacrylic, 15% mohair; lining: 68% acetate, 32% polyester. Shown with Givenchy Leather high heels sandals.
- Lanvin black and grey printed dressRound neck, sleeveless. Hand embroidered sides. Wide gored skirt embellished with inverted pleats. Zip fastening on the side and shoulder zips. Fits very large. Model is 1m77/5'10 and wearing a size 36. Composition: 70% polyester, 15% wool, 15% acrylic. Shown with Givenchy Leather high heels sandals.
- Lanvin Ostrich Feather-Trimmed Jersey One-Shoulder GownFree shipping and free returns—every day.Lanvin black viscose-blend jersey floor-length one-shoulder gown trimmed at asymmetric hem with ostrich feathers. Column silhouette, ruched shoulder, draped bodice, asymmetric hem. 55" long. Slips on. Available in Black. Viscose/acetate. Dry clean. Made in France.
- LANVIN Paisley-print techno-mesh dressFor Resort Lanvin’s Alber Elbaz developed a stretch techno mesh fabric that re-defines this classic cocktail dress. The strapless style features a fully boned bodice and a striking paisley-print that won’t fail to turn heads. Add towering heels and a sleek clutch for a high-impact moment.
- Lanvin Women's Metallic Drop-Waist DressLanvinMetallic Drop-Waist Dress, GoldDetailsWashed metallic silk blend with fringe trim.Detailed with signature Lanvin grosgrain ribbons.Scoop neckline.Sleeveless.Relaxed shift silhouette.Dropped waist.A-line skirt.Hem hits just past the knee.Silk/polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.