Just inOn salePlus size
- Pre-owned Lanvin DressLanvin PInk/Orange Silk Drape Dress A gorgeous cocktail dress in a fluorescence of pink and orange watercolor. Drapes asymmetrically from one side with a dolman style sleeve. Missing belt, but belt was just a simple grosgrain ribbon that can easily be replaced. Fits billowy Hips 44" Length 40".
- Pre-owned Lanvin deep purple winter 2007 sleeveless dressLanvin Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Das Neue Schwarz. Global shipping is available. Lanvin deep purple winter 2007 sleeveless dress. This item can function as either a micro dress or longer top, 8 unusual snaps, exposed seam work, fully lined. This item has the feel of a couture shape, standing away from body. A great piece from Alber Elbaz for Lanvin.
- Pre-owned 1970's LANVIN floral crepe dressLanvin Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Jennifer Kobrin. Global shipping is available. Fits a size 4 or 6. Approximate measurements: bust 33-34", waist 28", shoulders 13.75", length 55" and arm length 24". Hand finished throughout. Fully lined in silk. Center back zipper entry. Made in France. Excellent condition.
- Pre-owned Circa 1970 Lanvin Haute Couture Silk Fuchsia "Petal" GownLanvin Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Rachel Zabar Vintage. Global shipping is available. Circa 1970 Lanvin haute couture silk taffeta fuchsia formal gown with a petal-like design at the bodice. The dress is constructed from a wrap around skirt and fastens via fabric-covered buttons that run up the left side beginning at the waist. The bodice contains boning and it looks as if one of the "bones" was deliberately removed. The dress is in very good to excellent condition - with two very faint marks at the bottom of the front hem (one is covered by the skirt) and three nearly imperceptible marks at the back. There is no size tag so please consult measurements. MEASUREMENTS - Bust - 29" Waist - 24.5" Hips - 39" Bodice Length - 11" Skirt Length - 39.5" Total Length - 50.5"
- Pre-owned 1970s Larger Red Print Lanvin Maxi DressLanvin Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Shrimpton Couture. Global shipping is available. A fabulous Lanvin poly jersey dress from the 1970s in a deep red mixed with stark white and with a pop of purple! It has a great simple rounded neckline and long sleeve - the bodice has an almost T-shirt feel it. The waist is defined with the stripes and you can add the belt if you want it further defined. The skirt flares out from there an a A-line of fabric anchored by the striped design at the base! I love how the stripes really contrast and define the shape and cut! The fabric is easy to care for and virtually impossible to wrinkle so you just throw it on an go! Excellent condition Unlined and closes with a back painted metal zipper. Has its original belt that present perfectly but does have some wear to the back side of it. Sleeves: 23" Shoulders: 16" Bust: 20" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 16" flat across from side seam to side seam Hips: open Bodice: 15" from top of bodice to waist Skirt: 41" from waist to hem Modern Sizing Equivalent: MED-LRG This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.