Just inOn salePlus size
- Pre-owned Lanvin Cotton "Piqué" Bustier Dress & Matching BoleroLanvin Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Julia's Dressing. Global shipping is available. Bustier dress from the eighties in white cotton piqué and matching bolero. Size as marked IT 42 which corresponds to a EU 38. Zip closure on the left side. Fits approx. : US 4-6 / FR 38 Measurements : Bust approx. 86 cm (33.9 inches) Waist approx. 79 cm (31.1 inches) Length (waist to bottom) approx. 56 cm (22 inches) Total length approx. 78 cm (30.7 inches) This item has been professionally cleaned, pressed & carefully inspected by a couture-trained seamstress before being sold.
- Pre-owned 2004 Lanvin Ivory Tulle Tiered-Ruffle Hourglass Trained Evening Wedding GownAlber Elbaz Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Timeless Vixen. Global shipping is available. In this breathtaking Lanvin evening gown from Spring 2004, the detailed construction and meticulous attention to detail are comparable to what you will find in proper haute-couture. Fashioned from soft gauzelike tulle ruffled and layered with unfinished edges, it really has a modern twist on "Old Hollywood" glamour. I love the low-cut plunge scoopneck with off-shoulder trimming! Finished with a hourglass nipped-waist that is cut to skim over your curves and flow to the floor. There is nothing quite so enduringly chic as an ivory gown for a woman whose outward exquisiteness mirrors her inner grace. Measurements Bust:34-35 inches Waist:26 inches Hips:37 inches Total Length:60 inches This Lanvin designer gown is in excellent condition with no rips, stains or holes. Perfectly working side-zipper. This item is over 30 years old and is truly stunning!
- Lanvin V-neck grosgrain belt washed linen dressEncased in an aura of timeless femininity, Lanvin's washed linen dress is a surreptitiously chic piece for outfits day or night. Given a sheen finish, this lightweight, unlined version can easily be slipped on and cinched with the grosgrain sash to accentuate the figure.
- Pre-owned LANVIN PARIS Silk one shoulder dressAlber Elbaz Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Alan Hsu Vintage Modern. Global shipping is available. Gorgeous LANVIN PARIS silk, one-shoulder dress in gray. This lovely dress was designed by Alber Elbaz in France for 2007 as labeled. The dress is constructed on the bias grain giving the outer fabric a natural stretch. The three outer tiers are attached to a main, straight-grain body dress of the same silk fabric. The dress features a concealed side zipper entry at the wearer's left. The front and back, top neckline edge feature clear, crystal-style embellishments with metal settings, atop gray mesh trim fabric. *MEASUREMENTS* FR label size 38. Please review the measurements below to ensure an accurate fit. Underarm to underarm: 16-1/2" Flat waist across: 18-1/2" Flat hips across: 19-1/4" Center-back length: 31-1/2"
- Pre-owned Lanvin Logo ShirtdressJeanne Lanvin Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Vintage Luxury. Global shipping is available. Navy and White link print Lanvin dress with self sash circa 1970. Easy buttoned placket with contrast borders on collar and hem. Waist unbelted: 36" Synthetic Size:US 10
- Pre-owned Lanvin DressesGorgeous! Lanvin grey, mid-length dress, with an asymmetric length: longer at the back and tight at the bottom. V-neck, sleeveless, and gathered on the shoulders. The front of the dress has a vertical tightening strap to give it a pretty draped effect. Size 36FR. 100% polyester. Collection: Summer 2008 Colour: Grey Measurements, taken flat: Length: 125cm, Shoulder width: 36cm, Waist: 42cm, Hips: 45cm, Bottom of the dress: 38cm. Condition: Very good! (14964) Brand : LANVIN.
- Lanvin Ruffle one shoulder hopsack dressTied to the side with a literal twist, this Lanvin dress sports a classic ruffle to emphasis its one-shoulder design with captivating volume and flair. Fabricated from hopsack, this straight silhouette will serve as a sophisticated alternative for your regular counterparts.
- Pre-owned Lanvin Haute Couture Cotton and Lace Sun DressLanvin Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Rachel Zabar Vintage. Global shipping is available. Lanvin haute couture sundress made of cotton and lace circa 1965-1970. Dress features lace straps, a square neckline and ample skirt. On the underside of the Lanvin label are the couture numbers. Please consult measurements as there is no label - my guess is a size 2 or 4. MEASUREMENTS: Bust - 30" Waist - 24" Bodice length - 15" Skirt length - 25"
- Pre-owned 1950's JEANNE LANVIN CASTILLO metallic floral brocade dressEvening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Jennifer Kobrin. Global shipping is available. Very rare silver metallic brocade dress with cross tie detail at waist from Castillo for Jeanne Lanvin dating to the 1950's. Dress best fits a US 6-8. Approximate measurements: bust 35, waist 29.5" and length 45". Zips up side with metal eclair zipper. Made in France. Excellent condition.
- Pre-owned 1970s Larger Red Print Lanvin Maxi DressLanvin Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Shrimpton Couture. Global shipping is available. A fabulous Lanvin poly jersey dress from the 1970s in a deep red mixed with stark white and with a pop of purple! It has a great simple rounded neckline and long sleeve - the bodice has an almost T-shirt feel it. The waist is defined with the stripes and you can add the belt if you want it further defined. The skirt flares out from there an a A-line of fabric anchored by the striped design at the base! I love how the stripes really contrast and define the shape and cut! The fabric is easy to care for and virtually impossible to wrinkle so you just throw it on an go! Excellent condition Unlined and closes with a back painted metal zipper. Has its original belt that present perfectly but does have some wear to the back side of it. Sleeves: 23" Shoulders: 16" Bust: 20" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 16" flat across from side seam to side seam Hips: open Bodice: 15" from top of bodice to waist Skirt: 41" from waist to hem Modern Sizing Equivalent: MED-LRG This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.
- Pre-owned CASTILLO - JEANNE LANVIN haute couture gown with Lesage embroidery & beadingEvening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Jennifer Kobrin. Global shipping is available. Extremely rare champagne silk gown with chenille and diamante embroidery designed by Antonio del Castillo for the couture house of Lanvin dating to 1957. Intricate embroidery and beadwork was done by the house of Lesage. Phenomenal attention to detail with hand finishing throughout. Gown was made in France. Exterior of dress measures about 36-37" at bust and 30" at waist although exterior has a very elaborate corset which measures about 2" smaller. The length is approximately 55". The condition is good. There are several faint marks and a few missing beads, however the condition is remarkable for a gown with so fragile from 1957. A similar gown can be found in the Victoria and Albert museum located in London.