Just inOn sale
- Under $50
- Over $1,000
- Lanvin Ruffled Shoulder DressCelebrating the 125th anniversary of Lanvin, Alber Elbaz reimagines one of his signature silhouettes in this Ruffled Shoulder Dress. Crafted from stretch-canvas, the figure-hugging dress features an asymmetric neckline with a bold ruffle that flows from shoulder to waist down one side. In regal purple, it is guaranteed to be a cocktail favourite that you return to season after season.
- Lanvin Cotton Jacquard Corsage DressIntroduce a little romance to your new season wardrobe with this red Lanvin dress. Made in France from a delicate cotton-blend, it features an all-over circular jacquard. The waistband is gathered for a flattering fit and trimmed with the designer’s signature grosgrain as well as a pretty linen and cupro flower corsage. Complete with raw edges for an elegantly undone finish, this pencil dress will look at its best slipped on with a pair of ankle strap heels.
- Lanvin Bow Neck DressGive a nod to this season’s Monochrome trend by choosing this Bow Neck Dress from Lanvin for that upcoming after-dark event. A directional design, the LBD features a silky white lining that offers flashes of contrast at the trims and within the bow corsage. Cut close to the bodice, origami folds at the hips create an angular silhouette that tapers off towards the hem. Part of the French label’s 125th anniversary collection, it is a must-have piece that will prove a timeless addition to your cocktail portfolio.
- Lanvin Bow Front Crepe DressGive a nod to this season’s Monochrome trend by choosing this Bow Front Crepe Dress from Lanvin for that upcoming after-dark event. An effortlessly luxurious design, the LBD features a silky white lining that offers flashes of contrast at the trims and within the bow corsage. Its draped fit will see it prove so easy to wear; simply slip this dress on with high heels for instant evening finesse.
- Lanvin Ribbon-Striped DressFlirty, fun and giving a nod to this season’s Lace trend, the Ribbon-Striped Dress from Lanvin will make a welcome addition to your LBD repertoire. Part of the French label’s 125th anniversary collection, the dress features a fitted bodice with a plunging V-neck covered with a layer of sheer silk. Drawn in at the waist with a grosgrain belt, from there stripes of sheer silk and satin ribbon fall and finish with a lace trim. A timeless party dress, all it needs is a pair of leg-elongating heels and a chic clutch.