Just inOn sale
- LANVIN Faux-leather dressOnly Lanvin could make such a tough fabric so utterly feminine. This black faux-leather dress is expertly nipped and tucked to accentuate the female form with a pin-tuck waist and cocoon skirt. The off-centre antique gold-tone brooch is a modern detail that pairs beautifully with architectural accessories.
- LANVIN Draped-back satin gownThe darkly extravagant mood of Lanvin's AW14 runway is typified by this midnight-blue draped-back gown. It's crafted from liquid-like satin that pools elegantly to the floor and is layered with sheer organza at the neckline. The puddle train calls for heels and equally dramatic jewels.
- LANVIN Ruched wool dressLanvin's Pre-AW14 line-up of contemporary effortless eveningwear includes this cleverly ruched pillar-box red wool dress. The asymmetric neckline and pinned sleeve elevate it to the most modern of realms but details are otherwise kept to a minimum. Play up the mini length with vertiginous architectural heels.
- LANVIN Bead-embellsed mikado dress'Xtravagant Xtreme and Xperiment' was how Lanvin's Alber Elbaz summed up his AW14 runway collection. This midnight-blue mikado dress is the perfect blend of all three with a rich lustre and gunmetal baguette and bugle bead trim. A piece like this needs little in the way of accessories - just add an embellished clutch and black pumps.
- LANVIN Embellished-neckline velvet-lace dressA darkly elegant evening choice Lanvin's black velvet-lace dress exudes modern sophistication. A high bead-embellished neckline and long sleeves create a demure silhouette while the scalloped short hem keeps the look youthful. Elevate with ankle-strap sandals and a neat clutch.