Just inOn sale
- LANVIN Metallic velvet strapless dressIn the hands of iconic French house Lanvin the classic LBD transforms into something thoroughly modern. This strapless knee-length style is crafted from an innovative metallic velvet that shimmers in the light and is fully lined with a supportive boned internal bodice. Such is the craftsmanship that what appears to be a bow sat jauntily at the hip is actually part of the dress itself; masterfully draped pinned and placed in a way that only Alber Elbaz can.
- LANVIN Sweetheart neckline techno-jersey dressThe LBD is an elegant essential and this version from Lanvin is loaded with Parisian chic. The sweetheart neckline underwired soft cups and cinched-in waist create an ultra-feminine shape. It has a flared flip hem which looks great with slender point-toe pumps.
- LANVIN Ruched stretch-crepe dressFor Resort 2014 Lanvin’s Alber Elbaz experimented with delicately placed folds of fabric. One of the results is this fitted indigo-blue dress akin to a sculpture which slashes high at the neck and ruches across the hips. All it needs is a pair of classic pumps and a colour-pop clutch.
- LANVIN Duchess darting-detail dressWith its masterly comprehension of sculptured structure and form this hot-pink Duchess darting-detail dress by Lanvin will cast a refined fashion-conscious silhouette at after-hours events. In a vivaciously bold hue this silk-blend style is a guaranteed statement-maker; wear it in the evening with sleek metallic-detailed accessories.
- LANVIN Techno satin one-shoulder dressFrom the celebrated Paris house of Lanvin this yellow techno satin one-shoulder dress will bestow modern couture charisma upon your eveningwear. Featuring Swarovski crystal shoulder embellishment the elegant feminine draping of this design is offset by the addition of a row of directional brass safety pins; wear it with minimal footwear for a taste of runway-ready allure.