Just inOn sale
- LANVIN Embellished-neckline velvet-lace dressA darkly elegant evening choice Lanvin's black velvet-lace dress exudes modern sophistication. A high bead-embellished neckline and long sleeves create a demure silhouette while the scalloped short hem keeps the look youthful. Elevate with ankle-strap sandals and a neat clutch.
- LANVIN Metallic velvet strapless dressIn the hands of iconic French house Lanvin the classic LBD transforms into something thoroughly modern. This strapless knee-length style is crafted from an innovative metallic velvet that shimmers in the light and is fully lined with a supportive boned internal bodice. Such is the craftsmanship that what appears to be a bow sat jauntily at the hip is actually part of the dress itself; masterfully draped pinned and placed in a way that only Alber Elbaz can.
- LANVIN Paisley-print techno-mesh dressFor Resort Lanvin’s Alber Elbaz developed a stretch techno mesh fabric that re-defines this classic cocktail dress. The strapless style features a fully boned bodice and a striking paisley-print that won’t fail to turn heads. Add towering heels and a sleek clutch for a high-impact moment.
- LANVIN Linen-blend shift dressA dose of saturated colour is just the thing to get your wardrobe into spring shape. Our suggestion? Lanvin's magenta-pink dress. Crafted from a lightweight linen-blend and belted at the waist with a neat buckle it's the perfect way to stay chic when the weather warms.
- LANVIN Ruched stretch-crepe dressFor Resort 2014 Lanvin’s Alber Elbaz experimented with delicately placed folds of fabric. One of the results is this fitted indigo-blue dress akin to a sculpture which slashes high at the neck and ruches across the hips. All it needs is a pair of classic pumps and a colour-pop clutch.
- LANVIN Duchess darting-detail dressWith its masterly comprehension of sculptured structure and form this hot-pink Duchess darting-detail dress by Lanvin will cast a refined fashion-conscious silhouette at after-hours events. In a vivaciously bold hue this silk-blend style is a guaranteed statement-maker; wear it in the evening with sleek metallic-detailed accessories.