Just inOn salePlus size
- LANVIN Faux-leather dressOnly Lanvin could make such a tough fabric so utterly feminine. This black faux-leather dress is expertly nipped and tucked to accentuate the female form with a pin-tuck waist and cocoon skirt. The off-centre antique gold-tone brooch is a modern detail that pairs beautifully with architectural accessories.
- LANVIN Graphic-print one shoulder dressElegant yet modern eveningwear is where Lanvin excels. The house's beige graphic-print satin-jersey dress is the perfect option for a spring wedding or garden party but has the drama required for black-tie. Play up the Grecian silhouette with a neat chignon and strappy heels.
- LANVIN Washed-satin ruched dressLanvin excels when it comes to contemporary eveningwear and this ruched dark-green washed-satin dress is an elegant addition to its impressive arsenal. It's asymmetric with one capped sleeve and diagonal ruching that works to flatter and contour the waist but falls loosely over the hips. Enhance the opulent colour with a gold clutch.
- LANVIN Paisley-print techno-mesh dressFor Resort Lanvin?s Alber Elbaz developed a stretch techno mesh fabric that re-defines this classic cocktail dress. The strapless style features a fully boned bodice and a striking paisley-print that won't fail to turn heads. Add towering heels and a sleek clutch for a high-impact moment.
- LANVIN Draped-back satin gownThe darkly extravagant mood of Lanvin's AW14 runway is typified by this midnight-blue draped-back gown. It's crafted from liquid-like satin that pools elegantly to the floor and is layered with sheer organza at the neckline. The puddle train calls for heels and equally dramatic jewels.
- LANVIN Running deer-print organza dressLanvin's sheer organza dress is a striking evening option that's loaded with youthful energy. It's printed with a black and red deer print and falls weightlessly around the body with asymmetric arms and a ruffled mini length. Ground the diaphanous fabric with chunky black sandals.
- LANVIN Bow-embellished silk-crepe dressLanvin's Alber Elbaz hones his signature brand of modern femininity in this black silk-crepe dress. The deep V-neck is balanced by a luxuriously loose silhouette plus a pretty bow detailing at the front that's highlighted by a visible cream lining. Team it with a box clutch and embellished pumps for effortless evening dressing tied up.
- LANVIN Chain-detail cady dressLanvin presents a grown-up take on Grecian glamour with this white cady dress. The languid silhouette begins with slim brass chain shoulder straps that drape over the arms and fall to the waist while the hem falls elegantly to the floor. Team simply with sandals and a clutch.
- LANVIN Sleeveless fil-coup? dressFresh from Lanvin's SS15 runway this stellar cocktail dress is imbued with a dishevelled sense of elegance that is both ladylike and contemporary. It's crafted to a boxy shift silhouette and detailed with fringed embroidery a sheer tulle overlay and a scattering of pearl embellishments. This piece speaks for itself so team it simply with sleek black accessories.
- LANVIN Strapless washed-silk gownThis emerald-green washed silk-satin gown exemplifies Lanvin's take on easy elegance. It showcases an asymmetric ruffled top layer that drapes in loose folds from the strapless neckline kept in place by a supportive internal boned corset. Play up the rich hue with gold accessories.
- LANVIN One-shoulder silk-crepe gownFor SS15 Lanvin's Alber Elbaz presented a collection of red-carpet worthy creations. This asymmetric gown is expertly crafted in France from panels of red and orange silk-crepe and belted at the waist with a black grosgrain bow. It's simply silhouetted yet immaculately constructed requiring little more than a few well-chosen accessories.