Just inOn salePlus size
- LANVIN Brocade Mini SkirtTake a walk on the wild side with Lanvin’s bright and bold mini skirt. Crafted from monkey, rabbit and squirrel- patterned brocade, this item was inspired by fanciful forest creatures from the designer’s vintage archives. The black and gold colour scheme allows for the skirt to be easily worn - adhering to Lanvin’s signature style, while continuing to add a shimmering whimsical depth to any outfit. Un-banded waist. Side zip closure. A-line cut.
- Pre-owned Lanvin Blue Silk Patterned Brocade BlazerLanvin Jackets. From our unique collection of Jackets, this piece is offered for sale online by Cris. Global shipping is available. Alber Elbaz for Lanvin specializes in garments that juxtapose impeccable cut and fit with spontaneous raw edges and fraying threads. The effect is a synthesis of luxurious high-fashion tailoring without pretense, fussiness, or conservatism - only modernism, only newness. This piece would look just as perfect worn over a pair of black jeans and a t-shirt as it would look over a bright cocktail dress for a night out. This piece is as versatile as any blazer, but infinitely more cool.
- Lanvin Short Brocade SkirtFree shipping & free returnsAn elegant brocade skirt-inspired by the Lanvin archives-takes a fanciful turn thanks to golden-embroidered forest creatures that add shimmering and whimsical depth to the short, leggy design. Brand: LANVIN. Style Name: Lanvin Short Brocade Skirt. Style Number: 1009039.
- Lanvin Cap-Sleeve Brocade JacketFrom Lanvin's Spring 2015 collection, a cap-sleeve jacket crafted of a monkey, rabbit and squirrel-pattern brocade. Based on a decor pattern created by Jeanne Lanvin and Armand Albert Rateau . Boxy fit, notched lapels, side-seam stand pockets, center pleat seam at back, raw edges . Two stud-snap closure at front . Available in Gold/Blush/Black . Polyester/cotton/viscose/polyamide . Dry clean . Made in France .
- Lanvin Floral Brocade Fitted DressFloral Brocade Fitted Dress Timelessly feminine floral motif adds tactile elegance to this metallic Italian brocade dress, shaped by strategic seams for a flattering silhouette. Round neckline. Long sleeves. Contour seams. Back zipper. About 23" from natural waist. Polyester/cotton/silk/polyamide. Dry clean. Made in France of Italian fabric. - Color: Raspberry - Sizes: 36,38,40,34
- Pre-owned 1950's JEANNE LANVIN CASTILLO metallic floral brocade dressEvening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Jennifer Kobrin. Global shipping is available. Very rare silver metallic brocade dress with cross tie detail at waist from Castillo for Jeanne Lanvin dating to the 1950's. Dress best fits a US 6-8. Approximate measurements: bust 35, waist 29.5" and length 45". Zips up side with metal eclair zipper. Made in France. Excellent condition.
- Lanvin Short Sleeve Brocade JacketFree shipping & free returnsGolden embroidered forest creatures add whimsical and shimmering depth to the archival-inspired brocade of this stunning Lanvin jacket. A mannish, oversized cut gives the style a contemporary look, furthered by designer Alber Elbaz's signature unfinished edges. Brand: LANVIN. Style Name: Lanvin Short Sleeve Brocade Jacket. Style Number: 1009035.
- Pre-owned 1950s Rare Lanvin-Castillo Blue Silk SuitSuits, Outfits and Ensembles. From our unique collection of Suits, Outfits and Ensembles, this piece is offered for sale online by Shrimpton Couture. Global shipping is available. This is the 125th anniversary of the house so it seems fitting that this go out to its new girl now. This is an extremely rare Jeanne Lanvin-Castillo labeled ensemble. This is an "Execute par Maria Carine sur autorization speciale" (made by Maria Carine with special authorization). This is a special garment and needs a bit more explanation - it is best explained by this excerpt from the Vintage Fashion Guild: Maria Carine was owned by Maria Moutet-Chenu. She worked with four couturiers: Heim, Desses, LaRoche, and Lanvin. After the couture showings, each couturier would give her sketches based upon the garments they had just shown. Moutet-Chenu made the toiles which were approved by the designers. Then each ready-to-wear garment was cut individually by hand in the Maria Carine workrooms in Paris using the same fabrics that were used for the couture garment. Maria employed hundreds of seamstresses, many of whom worked in their own homes. They sewed each garment individually to exacting standards. This was the highest of early high-end ready-to-wear. In other words - this is a hand sewn, authorized piece, that would have been completely overseen by the house of Lanvin and is how "ready to wear" pieces were produced for clients. These were only produced for a small window of time before more mass market production methods took over and this was primarily done to circumvent the stringent export rules of the day - think of it as a off site atelier as this were only produced and overseen with permission of the house. They are not "copies" -they simply were produced off site. The quality is that of couture and this is perhaps the rarest of labels to find of this ilk. The fabric is unbelievable - it is a very lightweight fine silk brocade woven with a raised pattern of flowers in a deeper blue thread that has a contrast against the brilliant blue base. In person this fabric almost glows and it is very beautiful. It is extremely supple and is the perfect balance of being able to move and have structure. The dress is fitted through the waist but cut to skim over your curves. The sleeveless top gently gathers into the banded waist with soft pleats making it feel very feminine. The jacket is sublime with simple and straight cut sleeves that are just past the elbow in length and no collar. Two round pockets sit high on the chest. The waist has an unusual tie finish and hidden snaps to keep the ends in place just so. It is simplicity mixed with a masterful seaming and cutting and extraordinary fabric. This is really the equivalent of a made to order, one step under couture, garment. Hand finishes and extra detail throughout. Excellent condition and a chic, rare & beautiful set! Unlined with a combination of grosgrain and hand stitched edged seams on the interior. The dress closes with a side set painted metal zipper. The jacket closes at the waist only with hook & eye and hidden snaps. Each pocket is hand shaped and sewn into place. Hand sewn interior silk banding at the waist for additional comfort. Dress Bust: 20" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 14" flat across from side seam to side seam Hips: 19" flat across from side seam to side seam Bodice: 14" from shoulder to top of waist band Waist band: 3" Skirt: 22" from waist to hem Jacket Sleeves: 17" Shoulders: 15" Bust: 19" flat across from side seam to side seam Length: 17.5" from neck to hem Modern Sizing Equivalent: MED This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.
- Lanvin Beaded-Collar Paneled Sheath DressLanvin. Beaded-Collar Paneled Sheath Dress, Black. Metallic brocade panels with raw edge trim. Mock neckline with beaded . Signature Lanvin grosgrain ribbon ties at back. Sleeveless, cut-in shoulders. Formfitting sheath silhouette. Hem hits mid-thigh. Exposed back zip. Cotton/linen/polyester/polyamide. Made in Italy.