Just inOn salePlus size
- Under $50
- Over $1,000
- Lemlem 'Kedame' stripe cotton elastic shortsPlaying on stripes with texture and colour, lead by example in ethical fashion with these elastic Kedame shorts from Lemlem. The brainchild of supermodel Liya Kebede, the brand brings focus to local production and handcrafted Ethiopian designs for the best in expertly woven natural cotton styles.
- LEMLEM Kedame striped shortsLemlem's founder Liya Kebede created her label with a desire to preserve the traditional craft of weaving in her native Ethiopia. Illustrating the intricate artisanal skill these white Kedame shorts are woven from a cotton-blend gauze with tonal pink and grey stripes. Style them simply with a crisp cotton tee.
- LemLem Printed cotton-voile shortsLemLem has collaborated with Ethiopian artists to create these breezy printed cotton-voile shorts. Bright-orange trims outline the practical slant pockets. Wear them over your bikini on beach strolls. Navy, white and orange cotton-voile. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 100% cotton. Machine wash.
- Lemlem Abara Long Shorts - GreyThe straight, knee length silhouette and allover stripes lend nautical appeal to these Lemlem shorts. Slant hip pockets and patch back pockets. A drawstring cinches the waist. Fabric: Plain weave. 75% cotton/25% rayon. Hand wash or dry clean. Imported, Ethiopia. Measurements Rise: 9.75in / 24.5cm Inseam: 14.25in / 36.5cm Measurements from size S. Available sizes: XS
- LemLem Lelaga striped cotton-blend gauze shortsHand-sewn in Ethiopia, LemLem's 'Lelaga' shorts are cut from a breathable cotton-blend. The pastel-hued stripes are inspired by Art Deco seaside resorts. Style yours with sandals. Multicolored cotton-blend gauze. Pull on. 85% cotton, 15% acrylic. Hand wash. Designer color: Aqua.